Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,189 members, 7,957,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:41 PM

Nine Years Old Boy Beaten To Death For Not Doing Homework - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nine Years Old Boy Beaten To Death For Not Doing Homework (24878 Views)

Yahoo Boy Beaten To A Pulp While Trying To Run From His Bills At A Nightclub / Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking / 17-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death By Uncle And Family Over His Inheritance. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nine Years Old Boy Beaten To Death For Not Doing Homework by PizzleGold(m): 2:15am On Nov 22, 2018
Four relatives of a nine-year-old kid who was apparently beaten to death in eastern France were captured on Wednesday over doubts he was killed for refusing to do his homework, investigators said.

The kid's mom, 20-year-old sister, 19-year-old sibling, and the sibling's sweetheart were arrested over his demise at his home in the city of Mulhouse on September 17.

His mom was not at home at the time but rather was arrested for questioning.

The circumstances of his death are still unclear but prosecutors believe he was badly beaten for refusing to do his homework.

An autopsy showed the beating as the probable cause of death.

The boy’s sister, brother and the brother’s girlfriend called emergency services, but paramedics were unable to revive him.

SEE MORE: http://starnation.com.ng/nine-years-old-boy-beaten-to-death-for-not-doing-homework/

1 Like

Re: Nine Years Old Boy Beaten To Death For Not Doing Homework by PizzleGold(m): 2:16am On Nov 22, 2018
ok
Re: Nine Years Old Boy Beaten To Death For Not Doing Homework by babyfaceafrica: 2:24am On Nov 22, 2018
fake news

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nine Years Old Boy Beaten To Death For Not Doing Homework by bitcoin215: 3:50am On Nov 22, 2018
Children need to be carefully handled these days

1 Like

Re: Nine Years Old Boy Beaten To Death For Not Doing Homework by DAntivirus: 5:05am On Nov 22, 2018
If beating kills, then why am I still alive today...

we were trained by the rod and thats why till today that discipline guides us.

Maybe the kid had an illness or malnutrition... don't blame it on the act of discipline

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nine Years Old Boy Beaten To Death For Not Doing Homework by FREEMADNESS: 5:05am On Nov 22, 2018
PizzleGold:
Four relatives of a nine-year-old kid who was apparently beaten to death in eastern France were captured on Wednesday over doubts he was killed for refusing to do his homework, investigators said.

The kid's mom, 20-year-old sister, 19-year-old sibling, and the sibling's sweetheart were arrested over his demise at his home in the city of Mulhouse on September 17.

His mom was not at home at the time but rather was arrested for questioning.

The circumstances of his death are still unclear but prosecutors believe he was badly beaten for refusing to do his homework.

An autopsy showed the beating as the probable cause of death.

The boy’s sister, brother and the brother’s girlfriend called emergency services, but paramedics were unable to revive him.

SEE MORE: http://starnation.com.ng/nine-years-old-boy-beaten-to-death-for-not-doing-homework/

v
Re: Nine Years Old Boy Beaten To Death For Not Doing Homework by godfatherx: 5:06am On Nov 22, 2018
This is difficult to comprehend. I pity the child, but I am a living witness to the fact that beating doesn't kill.

5 Likes

Re: Nine Years Old Boy Beaten To Death For Not Doing Homework by xilixr: 5:07am On Nov 22, 2018
I am not understanding the world and it's wickedness again o
Re: Nine Years Old Boy Beaten To Death For Not Doing Homework by Nobody: 5:08am On Nov 22, 2018
PizzleGold:

What's the source of this news item?

No names mentioned

Faceless investigators

No official authorities cited

Or is this just for the clicks? (wink)...

5 Likes

Re: Nine Years Old Boy Beaten To Death For Not Doing Homework by dingbang(m): 5:11am On Nov 22, 2018
I thought it was in Nigeria this thing happened
Re: Nine Years Old Boy Beaten To Death For Not Doing Homework by Nobody: 5:12am On Nov 22, 2018
shut the fukc up you dumbtard

seriously you Nigerians are some of the dumbest shitts on earth

how would you say that? theres a difference between discipline and abuse

I wish you were actually beaten to death, you won't have he dumb mouth to say this

stupid retrded nigga
DAntivirus:

Maybe the kid had an illness or malnutrition... don't blame it on the act of discipline

14 Likes

Re: Nine Years Old Boy Beaten To Death For Not Doing Homework by Lavoca: 5:18am On Nov 22, 2018
DAntivirus:

How can you call beating an act of indiscipline? Beating is simply ASSAULT!!

9 Likes

Re: Nine Years Old Boy Beaten To Death For Not Doing Homework by Burger01(m): 5:20am On Nov 22, 2018
DAntivirus:

Have you taken your medicine Take it easy bruh smiley

3 Likes

Re: Nine Years Old Boy Beaten To Death For Not Doing Homework by fasho01(m): 5:22am On Nov 22, 2018
I believe it's just a coincidence.. How will beating kill a child, being it's even in France and not Africa where I can imagine the beating to be excessive

Reminds me of a teacher that bought job then in boarding house. Just gave this boy one stroke of cane and he collapsed and went from there. That experience taught me never to hit anyone as i can't tell ones state of health by mere looking at the person
Re: Nine Years Old Boy Beaten To Death For Not Doing Homework by Macgreat(m): 5:25am On Nov 22, 2018
Wicked! The person took out his frustration on the little man.
Re: Nine Years Old Boy Beaten To Death For Not Doing Homework by DAntivirus: 5:27am On Nov 22, 2018
OdikwaRisky:

I wish you were actually beaten to death, you won't have he dumb mouth to say this

stupid retrded nigga

Who is this okuke trying to form foreigner

If you're so pained with what I said... please hang yourself or use the nearest lagoon... nincompoop

3 Likes

Re: Nine Years Old Boy Beaten To Death For Not Doing Homework by flyca: 5:40am On Nov 22, 2018
OdikwaRisky:

stupid retrded nigga
What exactly do you mean by “you Nigerians”?
Oh, you are no longer a Nigerian or what?
Can't you address him without making derogatery or snide remarks? PR really blows your heads up! Quite nauseating.

10 Likes

Re: Nine Years Old Boy Beaten To Death For Not Doing Homework by Diamond23(f): 5:40am On Nov 22, 2018
DAntivirus:

Who is this okuke trying to form foreigner

If you're so pained with what I said... please hang yourself or use the nearest lagoon... nincompoop
grin grin grin....Reading z one thing Nd Comprehending z another.... Forgive them!!! grin. RIP to d innocent soul cry

4 Likes

Re: Nine Years Old Boy Beaten To Death For Not Doing Homework by Sisqoman(m): 5:41am On Nov 22, 2018
End time, repent my people
Re: Nine Years Old Boy Beaten To Death For Not Doing Homework by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:42am On Nov 22, 2018
Is it by force to do home work. cheesy
Re: Nine Years Old Boy Beaten To Death For Not Doing Homework by Temidayo9(m): 5:49am On Nov 22, 2018
Lavoca:
How can you call beating an act of indiscipline? Beating is simply ASSAULT!!
"Spare the rod and spoil the child"

1 Like

Re: Nine Years Old Boy Beaten To Death For Not Doing Homework by patrickvince4u: 5:59am On Nov 22, 2018
Hope this shit didn’t happen in Nigeria.
Re: Nine Years Old Boy Beaten To Death For Not Doing Homework by Owaincouncil: 6:06am On Nov 22, 2018
DAntivirus:

Maybe iron rod was used to beat the boy or AK 47.
The kind of beating wey I chop and some back up slap, I can't quantified.
But all we are giving birth to today are indomine and spaghetti children.
May God save us.

1 Like

Re: Nine Years Old Boy Beaten To Death For Not Doing Homework by Next2Bezee(m): 6:12am On Nov 22, 2018
DAntivirus:

Apparently, the beating you received as a child was not effective because you still don't have sense.

5 Likes

Re: Nine Years Old Boy Beaten To Death For Not Doing Homework by correctguy101(m): 6:18am On Nov 22, 2018
DAntivirus:

My fellow kpako, you wan use us compare ajebo dem?

The news seems brewed after one crazy blogger drank spoilt yoyo bitters.

Just saying undecided

1 Like

Re: Nine Years Old Boy Beaten To Death For Not Doing Homework by ehbellsho(m): 6:19am On Nov 22, 2018
If this news happened in Nigeria then we will say d village Apple are involved, but in France!

RIP to d dead
Re: Nine Years Old Boy Beaten To Death For Not Doing Homework by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 22, 2018
beat to death?.. Geez!!
Re: Nine Years Old Boy Beaten To Death For Not Doing Homework by Toosure70: 6:23am On Nov 22, 2018
Eastern France? Nothing good comes from east just like our neighbor POTOPOTO REPUBLIC.
Re: Nine Years Old Boy Beaten To Death For Not Doing Homework by PenileFitness: 6:39am On Nov 22, 2018
They must be Africans living in France.

#CheckMyProfile
Re: Nine Years Old Boy Beaten To Death For Not Doing Homework by Lucifer66(m): 6:43am On Nov 22, 2018
DAntivirus:

Do you know the extent of damage beating and do?
The African mentality of flogging people is madness, I have never supported it.
It doesn't change or do anything!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vigilante Caught Notorious Robber, Tarzan In Bayelsa, Accomplice Escaped (Photos / Civil Defence Officer Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Buried Amidst Tears(pix / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Three Residents Killed (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.