Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,929 members, 7,952,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:36 PM

Nine Years Old Boy Beaten To Death For Not Doing Homework - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nine Years Old Boy Beaten To Death For Not Doing Homework (24873 Views)

Yahoo Boy Beaten To A Pulp While Trying To Run From His Bills At A Nightclub / Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking / 17-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death By Uncle And Family Over His Inheritance. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nine Years Old Boy Beaten To Death For Not Doing Homework by Lucifer66(m): 6:46am On Nov 22, 2018
flyca:

What exactly do you mean by “you Nigerians”?
Oh, you are no longer a Nigerian or what?
Can't you address him without making derogatery or snide remarks? PR really blows your heads up! Quite nauseating.
Nigerians are fools normally, There's no lie there.
We're one of the dumbest people on earth.
We're literally about to vote one of these TWO corrupt people into office.

1 Like

Re: Nine Years Old Boy Beaten To Death For Not Doing Homework by flyca: 6:48am On Nov 22, 2018
Lucifer66:

Once you use a personal pronoun, I won't have a problem with you!
Re: Nine Years Old Boy Beaten To Death For Not Doing Homework by Toblesh(m): 7:03am On Nov 22, 2018
DAntivirus:

Who is this okuke trying to form foreigner

If you're so pained with what I said... please hang yourself or use the nearest lagoon... nincompoop
This one go fit am

1 Like

Re: Nine Years Old Boy Beaten To Death For Not Doing Homework by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 22, 2018
Thank you!
Nigerians are fukcing stupid that it amazes me, I don't know if their problem is amnesia or that they are just cursed
I don't know how any sane human being would support Atiku with his evil precedence and controversies
I always see dumbtards shouting "atikulate" everywhere, atikulate kill them there!
not like Buhari is any better, infact he's the worst scum Nigeria has ever encountered
but dumb stupid Nigerians would rather vote into power either of this evil, dead men rather than a competent, less popular candidate
sometimes I wonder if those two are the only contenders we have for this 2019 elections. now look at sowore, a man who has every right quality. but dumb, stupid Nigerians won't vote him because he's not popular
tbh Nigerians are getting every thing they deserve, until they learn to have sense things would keep getting worse, people will keep dying and their suffering would multiply 10 folds
people think things are currently bad? I laugh because untold hardship is about to be unleashed on dumb, stupid Nigerians
if anyone wants to get offended by the reality of Nigerians being empty headed and unfortunate fukcs, they can be my guests
#spits
Lucifer66:

1 Like

Re: Nine Years Old Boy Beaten To Death For Not Doing Homework by kullozone(m): 7:15am On Nov 22, 2018
Temidayo9:
"Spare the rod and spoil the child"

So as them use the rod kill the pikin, wetin all of una gain naw
You people should stop acting like barbarianssmiley
Re: Nine Years Old Boy Beaten To Death For Not Doing Homework by Roadto2019: 7:29am On Nov 22, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
shut the fukc up you dumbtard

seriously you Nigerians are some of the dumbest shitts on earth

how would you say that? theres a difference between discipline and abuse

I wish you were actually beaten to death, you won't have he dumb mouth to say this

stupid retrded nigga
He is so retarded. That guy is a foolish one. Continuous beating kills.
Re: Nine Years Old Boy Beaten To Death For Not Doing Homework by VictorRomanov: 7:29am On Nov 22, 2018
DAntivirus:
If beating kills, then why am I still alive today...

we were trained by the rod and thats why till today that discipline guides us.

Maybe the kid had an illness or malnutrition... don't blame it on the act of discipline

You say beating doesn't kill? Why do people die when they are beaten by a mob?

Discipline and beating are not entirely the same thing.
Re: Nine Years Old Boy Beaten To Death For Not Doing Homework by Roadto2019: 7:30am On Nov 22, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
Thank you!
Nigerians are fukcing stupid that it amazes me, I don't know if their problem is amnesia or that they are just cursed
I don't know how any sane human being would support Atiku with his evil precedence and controversies
I always see dumbtards shouting "atikulate" everywhere, atikulate kill them there!
not like Buhari is any better, infact he's the worst scum Nigeria has ever encountered
but dumb stupid Nigerians would rather vote into power either of this evil, dead men rather than a competent, less popular candidate
sometimes I wonder if those two are the only contenders we have for this 2019 elections. now look at sowore, a man who has every right quality. but dumb, stupid Nigerians won't vote him because he's not popular
tbh Nigerians are getting every thing they deserve, until they learn to have sense things would keep getting worse, people will keep dying and their suffering would multiply 10 folds
people think things are currently bad? I laugh because untold hardship is about to be unleashed on dumb, stupid Nigerians
if anyone wants to get offended by the reality of Nigerians being empty headed and unfortunate fukcs, they can be my guests
#spits
Shut it. What made you so sure that Sowore will perform?
Re: Nine Years Old Boy Beaten To Death For Not Doing Homework by DAntivirus: 8:23am On Nov 22, 2018
Owaincouncil:

Maybe iron rod was used to beat the boy or AK 47. The kind of beating wey I chop and some back up slap, I can't quantified. But all we are giving birth to today are indomine and spaghetti children. May God save us.
Na so we see am bros... wetin dem sabi grin
Re: Nine Years Old Boy Beaten To Death For Not Doing Homework by DAntivirus: 8:26am On Nov 22, 2018
VictorRomanov:

You say beating doesn't kill? Why do people die when they are beaten by a mob?

Discipline and beating are not entirely the same thing.

Bros the one done by a mob is called Mending

Our parents beating is a correctional activity that can reset a child brain to proper functionality... why didn't we have issues of rape, gay boys, and open drug abuse back then...
Re: Nine Years Old Boy Beaten To Death For Not Doing Homework by DAntivirus: 8:27am On Nov 22, 2018
Roadto2019:
He is so retarded. That guy is a foolish one. Continuous beating kills.
mumu like you
Re: Nine Years Old Boy Beaten To Death For Not Doing Homework by DAntivirus: 8:31am On Nov 22, 2018
Lavoca:
How can you call beating an act of indiscipline? Beating is simply ASSAULT!!

Really

I'm guessing you're one of these kids born after the year 2000

Ask those of us born in the 80s what it meant growing up, calling yourself to order anytime you remember what awaits you if you Bleep up...

Do you know the kind of discipline we had in secondary schools then? how many of us died...

Thats why we have so much lawlessness and frivolities... no proper home trainings and discipline... I feel sorry for you all!
Re: Nine Years Old Boy Beaten To Death For Not Doing Homework by DAntivirus: 8:32am On Nov 22, 2018
Burger01:
Have you taken your medicine Take it easy bruh smiley

I gave the medicines to you cos obviously you need it more...

anu ofia
Re: Nine Years Old Boy Beaten To Death For Not Doing Homework by DAntivirus: 8:34am On Nov 22, 2018
Lucifer66:

Do you know the extent of damage beating and do?
The African mentality of flogging people is madness, I have never supported it.
It doesn't change or do anything!

Congrats to you...

and we obviously see the evidence of non-beating in today's environment... where has it led us to?
Re: Nine Years Old Boy Beaten To Death For Not Doing Homework by hybee55: 8:34am On Nov 22, 2018
I can introduce you to an income making venture if you would invest only 1k.contact on 09023576394.
Re: Nine Years Old Boy Beaten To Death For Not Doing Homework by DAntivirus: 8:35am On Nov 22, 2018
Next2Bezee:

Apparently, the beating you received as a child was not effective because you still don't have sense.

Atleast it made me better than you bro...

Raise your kids as you wish while I raise mine as I wish bro
Re: Nine Years Old Boy Beaten To Death For Not Doing Homework by Temidayo9(m): 8:39am On Nov 22, 2018
kullozone:

So as them use the rod kill the pikin, wetin all of una gain naw

You people should stop acting like barbarianssmiley
The way I see you, it shows you don't have a kid yet or you re from indomie generation.
Re: Nine Years Old Boy Beaten To Death For Not Doing Homework by VictorRomanov: 8:57am On Nov 22, 2018
DAntivirus:

Bros the one done by a mob is called Mending

Our parents beating is a correctional activity that can reset a child brain to proper functionality... why didn't we have issues of rape, gay boys, and open drug abuse back then...

But no be the parents beat am. The relatives were trying to "mend" him if there's anything like that.

There's a difference between discipline and abuse.

And by the way the issue is not against corporal punishment.
Re: Nine Years Old Boy Beaten To Death For Not Doing Homework by Lucifer66(m): 9:05am On Nov 22, 2018
DAntivirus:

Congrats to you...

and we obviously see the evidence of non-beating in today's environment... where has it led us to?
Where has flogging kids led to?
Here in Africa where you flog kids like dogs, We're still a shit hole continent with high corruption and low morals.
What has flogging improved??
Re: Nine Years Old Boy Beaten To Death For Not Doing Homework by Lucifer66(m): 9:08am On Nov 22, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
Thank you!
#spits
That's why I believe a civil war will break out sooner or later.
The county is dying out quickly.
Re: Nine Years Old Boy Beaten To Death For Not Doing Homework by Lucifer66(m): 9:11am On Nov 22, 2018
Temidayo9:

"Spare the rod and spoil the child"
You're an ape, A brainwashed chirsitain bigot.
What has flogging accomplished?
If we're to be realistic by rod the bible is talking about something metallic like a chain but you bigots are too brainwashed to realize you're being deceived.
Re: Nine Years Old Boy Beaten To Death For Not Doing Homework by Temidayo9(m): 9:16am On Nov 22, 2018
Lucifer66:

You're an ape, A brainwashed chirsitain bigot.
What has flogging accomplished?
If we're to be realistic by rod the bible is talking about something metallic like a chain but you bigots are too brainwashed to realize you're being deceived.
Lucifer pretending to be nice, I don't blame you. You don't have a kid yet,.... indomie generation
Re: Nine Years Old Boy Beaten To Death For Not Doing Homework by delishpot: 9:40am On Nov 22, 2018
DAntivirus:

Maybe the kid had an illness or malnutrition... don't blame it on the act of discipline

Ignorance is truly in the DNA of the average nigger.

Just look at a human being young and blessed with technological and scientific advantage yet he does not know that beating can kill? Tufiakwa.
Re: Nine Years Old Boy Beaten To Death For Not Doing Homework by DAntivirus: 9:42am On Nov 22, 2018
delishpot:

Ignorance is truly in the DNA of the average nigger.

Just look at a human being young and blessed with technological and scientific advantage yet he does not know that beating can kill? Tufiakwa.

Please check your data balance, I think you have just 7.02MB left
Re: Nine Years Old Boy Beaten To Death For Not Doing Homework by delishpot: 9:45am On Nov 22, 2018
DAntivirus:

Please check your data balance, I think you have just 7.02MB left

The data I use in one day can power your whole village for 1year. How a sensible young man can not understand that hitting a child in a certain way and on certain parts with a certain amount of force can kill baffles me. Tufia!
Re: Nine Years Old Boy Beaten To Death For Not Doing Homework by Next2Bezee(m): 9:49am On Nov 22, 2018
DAntivirus:

Atleast it made me better than you bro...

Raise your kids as you wish while I raise mine as I wish bro

You can't even write "At least" properly, yet you consider yourself better than someone else? grin Well, that one concern you and your pikin.
Re: Nine Years Old Boy Beaten To Death For Not Doing Homework by DAntivirus: 10:05am On Nov 22, 2018
delishpot:

The data I use in one day can power your whole village for 1year. How a sensible young man can not understand that hitting a child in a certain way and on certain parts with a certain amount of force can kill baffles me. Tufia!

Na so e pain you reach, bros no cry abeg...

Agent Lee, China Special Forces... awon brutal assassins

Werey oshi grin
Re: Nine Years Old Boy Beaten To Death For Not Doing Homework by delishpot: 10:10am On Nov 22, 2018
DAntivirus:

Na so e pain you reach, bros no cry abeg...

Agent Lee, China Special Forces... awon brutal assassins

Werey oshi grin

You are the king of madness and ignorance. Worse than a baboon in the jungle cos even wild animals take care of their young and those wild animals know that beating a member of the clan mercilessly is an indication of rejection. So you are even worse than a wild baboon. Yes I am pained cos a child. A fellow human has died. For you to say no matter how a child is beaten he will hardly die is as ignorant as a fools wisdom.
Re: Nine Years Old Boy Beaten To Death For Not Doing Homework by Abortions: 10:13am On Nov 22, 2018
DAntivirus:

And iFFAH BEAT U By Hitting A Plank on Ur Head atleast 10times hope U would still live Pusssi
Re: Nine Years Old Boy Beaten To Death For Not Doing Homework by Ayobami7(m): 11:57am On Nov 22, 2018
Rip
Re: Nine Years Old Boy Beaten To Death For Not Doing Homework by mechanics(m): 12:14pm On Nov 22, 2018
Wickedness taken too far.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Foil Bank Robbery In Rivers, Arrest 3 (Photo) / Gunmen Kill Badarawa Shinkafi Villagers In Zamfara. Photos / Killer Of Gokada Founder, Fahim Saleh, Convicted In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.