Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,284 members, 7,811,838 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Every Body Wants To Make Money Online-but Don't Be Deceived Please - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Every Body Wants To Make Money Online-but Don't Be Deceived Please (238 Views)

Don't Be Ashamed Of Your Legitimate Hustle / I Got Firs Job But Don't Know What To Do / Don't Be Deceived By Career Influencers Offering Jobs On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Every Body Wants To Make Money Online-but Don't Be Deceived Please by rowels: 2:50am On Nov 22, 2018
YES, MAKING MONEY ONLINE IS REAL but the problem is that everybody wants to make money online FAST, and most people dont want to learn the necessary skills that can HELP THEM BUILD AN ONLINE EMPIRE

The "sharp" ones have capitalized on this, everyday they keep coming up with new ways to make billions online in a day while sleeping and without working for it.

AND I ASK HOW

NO WONDER MMM WAS SO SUCCESSFUL FROM THE VIEW POINT OF TE OWNER

AND A DISASTER FROM THE VIEW POINT OF THE GET RICH QUICK ONES

My 10 years in ICT and internet marketing (Digital marketing)has shown me that for you to build an ONLINE system that consistently makes money for you.......

IT TAKES TIME AND YOU MUST LEARN THE SKILLS AND WORK ON IT

Still in doubt please do research on how easy and short time it was before FACEBOOK started making money for Mark Zuckerberg

OR ask Jack ma of Alibaba .

and other online based business that are making millions today

PLEASE DON'T BE DECEIVED -----INTERNET IS NOT A MONEY DOUBLING SYSTEM

Those that tell you they have found a system that makes you money while you are sleeping, and you dont have to work on it,

THE QUESTION IS IF THERE IS A SYSTEM LIKE THAT , DO YOU THINK THEY REALLY WOULD WANT TO TELL YOU

WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THEIR RELATIVES, OR DONT THEY WANT TO BE RICH??

Believe me, if a system like that exist, those guys would not be coming to Facebook to tell you about it

SO HOW CAN SOMEONE BUILD A SYSTEM THAT CONSISTENTLY MAKES MONEY ONLINE. ??

The good news is that millions of people world wide are becoming billionaires through the internet

To help people to learn and master the digital skills that can help them build a system that makes real money online,

We created DIGITAL MARKETING MASTERCLASS IN GWARINPA ABUJA (Saturdays only )

Its a one day program that is practical and hands-on

You too can be part of it...
Attend our DIGITAL MARKETING MASTERCLASS on Saturday 24 nov. 2018 to learn the secret of doing business in the 21st century
TO REGISTER VISIT https://www.bizmarrow.com/digital-marketing-masterclass-using-the-internet-for-business-growth/

(1) (Reply)

Universities Should Teach GMAT / Credit Managers Needed / Apply For Oracle Nigeria Recruitment 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.