Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,471 members, 7,857,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 12:58 AM

These Are The Different Types Of Fuel Injectors You Need To Know - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / These Are The Different Types Of Fuel Injectors You Need To Know (12946 Views)

The Effect Of Fuel Subsidy Removal On The Prices Of Cars / How Many Kilometres Can Your Car Travel Per Litre Of Fuel? / Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Are The Different Types Of Fuel Injectors You Need To Know by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:00am On Nov 22, 2018
Rotji:
Which of these injectors does the Honda CR-V 2005 use? Since MOBIL 5W-20. isn't available in Nigeria, which engine oil is the next best to use for same vehicle? Thanks

Uncle I sell it round the year.

Click here been selling over 4years now on NL

https://www.nairaland.com/4538821/mobil-1-extended-performance-5000per

Re: These Are The Different Types Of Fuel Injectors You Need To Know by Ayobami7(m): 12:20pm On Nov 22, 2018
欢迎老王过来广州
Re: These Are The Different Types Of Fuel Injectors You Need To Know by Rotji(m): 2:47pm On Nov 22, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Uncle I sell it round the year.

Click here been selling over 4years now on NL

https://www.nairaland.com/4538821/mobil-1-extended-performance-5000per

Glad to know you have SAE 5W-20 cos I've mostly been using MOBIL SAE 20W-50 since, only problem is I'm in Delta. How do I get them here? pls what does Quartz mean? I understand liters better, and how many liters will do for CR-V 05? Thanks

Plus I'm inching towards 200,000 km on millage now, will same engine oil work at this time? Cos that's the manufacturer's recommendation at purchase
Re: These Are The Different Types Of Fuel Injectors You Need To Know by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:34pm On Nov 22, 2018
Rotji:

Glad to know you have SAE 5W-20 cos I've mostly been using MOBIL SAE 20W-50 since, only problem is I'm in Delta. How do I get them here? pls what does Quartz mean? I understand liters better, and how many liters will do for CR-V 05? Thanks

Plus I'm inching towards 200,000 km on millage now, will same engine oil work at this time? Cos that's the manufacturer's recommendation at purchase

you might want to stick with your current plan, your oil control rings would have suffered premature wear by now. Using 5w20 might cause engine to burn oil.

2 Likes

Re: These Are The Different Types Of Fuel Injectors You Need To Know by Rotji(m): 6:02pm On Nov 22, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

you might want to stick with your current plan, your oil control rings would have suffered premature wear by now. Using 5w20 might cause engine to burn oil.

Thanks so very much, i use to worry about not using the 5w-20. I really appreciate
Re: These Are The Different Types Of Fuel Injectors You Need To Know by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:36pm On Nov 22, 2018
Rotji:

Thanks so very much, i use to worry about not using the 5w-20. I really appreciate

you are currently between the devil and the sea.

The 20w50 is not doing the engine any good, the 5w20 might not do it any good either.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Camry 99 Thermostat Removal / Overheating: Causes And Some Likely Solutions / Nigeria To Reduce Sulphur Content In Petrol, Diesel And Kerosene Effective July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.