Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,804 members, 7,956,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:00 PM

Jonathan’s My Transition Hours An Elementary Book Of Fiction – Borno Gov - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s My Transition Hours An Elementary Book Of Fiction – Borno Gov (15421 Views)

Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic / ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book / Goodluck Jonathan’s "My Transition Hours" Book Launch Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s My Transition Hours An Elementary Book Of Fiction – Borno Gov by efighter: 7:49am On Nov 22, 2018
bankyblue:
Somebody should just try and put all this write up in one sentence

Thank you

Jonathan should be writing Fiction books for Nursery School pupils.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s My Transition Hours An Elementary Book Of Fiction – Borno Gov by Omololu001: 7:52am On Nov 22, 2018
PrecisionFx:

He wasn't arrested because ur dumb enough to think a sitting governor in Nigeria can be arrested.
fool!!sh !!diot so you feel a Governor sponsoring terrorist can not be arrested... You're the most fool!!sh person on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s My Transition Hours An Elementary Book Of Fiction – Borno Gov by rolchi(m): 7:59am On Nov 22, 2018
Shettima keeps avoiding that fact that he, against security advice, made the girls to sit for an examination that was not cleared for security by the security forces! He should tell the world why he acted against security advice.
Re: Jonathan’s My Transition Hours An Elementary Book Of Fiction – Borno Gov by IbrahimDamola: 8:01am On Nov 22, 2018
We all know that Shettima and APC supporter of APC party planned the abduction od Chibok girls in order to raise sentiments against GEJ's regime.

Fact 1. APC spokesperson Lie mohammed proclaimed that Boko haram are not terrorists, they even took GEJ to court for blacklisting Boko haram as terrorists.

Fact 2. Booharri made it very clear that an attack against Boko is an attack against the north.

Fact 3. WAEC warned against writing exams in Chibok but Kashim shettima the governor and APC still decided to use Chibok girls as guinea pigs in order to grab power.

Evil men that will die very painful deaths. Thunder blaster APC zombie supporters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s My Transition Hours An Elementary Book Of Fiction – Borno Gov by livelymatilda22: 8:02am On Nov 22, 2018
WhyMoD:
what you don't understand is that terrorism is like a wild fire.
You lite it just to clear a certain peice of trash and then it goes beyond your control.
That was the case here.

And it's not only in Nigeria.
ISIS was created by the Saudis and Americans to contain the influence of Iran in the middle East. Today it has grown beyond their control.

Give people arms and they'll grow beyond your control (immediately after serving your purpose and you wanna withdraw those powers again from them).
Under whose government did Boko Haram started? Bee truthful
Re: Jonathan’s My Transition Hours An Elementary Book Of Fiction – Borno Gov by WhyMoD: 8:03am On Nov 22, 2018
livelymatilda22:

Under whose government did Boko Haram started? Bee truthful
check my reply to someone who asked similar question below.
I'm not ready to say same thing over and over again
Re: Jonathan’s My Transition Hours An Elementary Book Of Fiction – Borno Gov by maisauki: 8:06am On Nov 22, 2018
bankyblue:
Somebody should just try and put all this write up in one sentence

Thank you
Now i kno he is really d INEFFECTUAL BUFFOON
Re: Jonathan’s My Transition Hours An Elementary Book Of Fiction – Borno Gov by gurunlocker: 8:08am On Nov 22, 2018
freshtimi:
then Wen buhari got into power, did they stop... Tribalism n religious Fuckery won't let us use our head normally

No, they didn't stop because it has gotten out of hand. Yes, the Northern elders creates this monsters, believe it or not.

These guys are making money from their sponsors, and you want them to stop?
Re: Jonathan’s My Transition Hours An Elementary Book Of Fiction – Borno Gov by itsene: 8:11am On Nov 22, 2018
No problem.
Write your own and we compare.
Re: Jonathan’s My Transition Hours An Elementary Book Of Fiction – Borno Gov by SeedofDavid: 8:16am On Nov 22, 2018
Firefire:
Bastard terrorist. You will not go unpunished.

Cow!
mods, seun, lalasticlala
these type of comments shouldn't last 5mins on the site but there are some over a month old laying around. maybe the site needs more moderators or the current ones are sleeping
Re: Jonathan’s My Transition Hours An Elementary Book Of Fiction – Borno Gov by Adekdammy: 8:21am On Nov 22, 2018
One silly mistake Jonathan made was not to have declared a full state of emergency in Borno and throw you in jail for disobeying waec orders as regards writing waec in chibok.

One day, truth of the whole matter wil be revealed.
Re: Jonathan’s My Transition Hours An Elementary Book Of Fiction – Borno Gov by truthstands20: 8:49am On Nov 22, 2018
If its fiction, write your own book and let's see. Who doesn't know you all planned the Chibok girls saga to discredit a great man. You all were hungry to get power back to the north at all cost and you did everything possible to get it. Now you have it, hope you utilised it. You'll never get unpunished.
Re: Jonathan’s My Transition Hours An Elementary Book Of Fiction – Borno Gov by bikefab(m): 9:29am On Nov 22, 2018
If you don't like somebody's story...go write your own.
Re: Jonathan’s My Transition Hours An Elementary Book Of Fiction – Borno Gov by Xkaa(m): 9:34am On Nov 22, 2018
Goodluck is responsible for all the killings in North East,
Re: Jonathan’s My Transition Hours An Elementary Book Of Fiction – Borno Gov by Ayobami7(m): 9:38am On Nov 22, 2018
hehehehe
Re: Jonathan’s My Transition Hours An Elementary Book Of Fiction – Borno Gov by Mankos(m): 9:52am On Nov 22, 2018
WhyMoD:
Bokoharam may have started under Yar Adua but gained prominence when interest surged. That was under Jonathan. Northern elites gave them interest and openly showed sympathy.

Remember Buhari condemned Jonathan for using force on them?
So yes the north encouraged it and made them blossom.

They may have remained local criminals without the sympathy and support they received

Buhari did not condemned him for using forced but he was condemned not to politicised the issue by killing the innocent ones. Jonathan itself acclaimed why they are soft on Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s My Transition Hours An Elementary Book Of Fiction – Borno Gov by MadamExcellency: 10:01am On Nov 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

Boko Haram actually started under Yar Adua

SO the Northerners started Boko Haram to kick out their son Yar Adua?

Go and refresh your memories. Bokoharam gave two conditions for peace in Nigeria.

Following their recent affirmation that President Goodluck Jonathan should quit power and convert to Islam, the presidency has replied the radical Islamist sect otherwise known as Boko Haram that Mr. President would neither convert to Islam nor resign his position for peace to reign in the country as demanded by the Sect.

https://www.google.com/amp/dailypost.ng/2012/08/06/i-will-resign-jonathan-reacts-boko-harams-condition/amp/
Re: Jonathan’s My Transition Hours An Elementary Book Of Fiction – Borno Gov by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 22, 2018
freshtimi:
then Wen buhari got into power, did they stop... Tribalism n religious Fuckery won't let us use our head normally

The north at a point list control of boko haram
Re: Jonathan’s My Transition Hours An Elementary Book Of Fiction – Borno Gov by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 22, 2018
This is a perfect description of the book.GEJ cluelessness continue to be legendary.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s My Transition Hours An Elementary Book Of Fiction – Borno Gov by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 22, 2018
Omololu001:
fool!!sh !!diot so you feel a Governor sponsoring terrorist can not be arrested... You're the most fool!!sh person on nairaland

grin.

Usual AFJ.
Re: Jonathan’s My Transition Hours An Elementary Book Of Fiction – Borno Gov by COCKCROW: 10:22am On Nov 22, 2018
[quote author=IamJames post=73190289]Borno State Governor, Alhaji Kashim Shettima, on Wednesday dismissed the book former President Goodluck Jonathan launched on Tuesday as an “elementary book of fictions,” that lacks courage.

Why write yours that will be secondary book of facts

He said the book, ‘My Transition Hours,’ by the former president was a clever attempt to sweep incontrovertible facts on the abduction of Chibok schoolgirls under the carpet.

Please write yours that will reveal all facts

He also tongue-lashed the former president, who in the book among other allegations, says Shettima and the rest of the All Progressives Congress conspired in the kidnapping of the Chibok schoolgirls.

Now tell us the real truth of kidnapping of chibok girls and why christians were much involved

Shettima, who said he read through the book Tuesday’s night, argued that Jonathan’s claim on page 31 that Boko Haram wanted a Muslim president was laughable because the insurgents actually began their deadliest attacks in Borno under the regime of the late President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua, a Muslim from northern Nigeria.

Please tell us the goal of Boko Haram; is it not to Islamise Nigeria?

He said the former president deliberately omitted in chapter four of his book, an investigative report submitted to him in June 2014 by the presidential facts-finding committee he constituted in May 2014, which was mandated to gather evidence-based facts and circumstances on the abduction.
Now publish the investigative report as you alleged

He said that contrary to the claim by the former President that the Borno State Government and a former United States President Barack Obama undermined efforts to rescue the Chibok girls in 2014, the truth is that Jonathan never believed there was ever an abduction until rescue efforts were late.
But where is Leah Shiuibu?

“What has become very clear is that the former President decided to sit on facts in his custody while he published, in an elementary standard, a book of fictions designed to pass guilty verdicts to anyone but himself, with respect to the open failures of his administration to rescue our daughters and in tackling the Boko Haram challenges,” Shettima was quoted by his spokesman.

Under this govt how many have been rescued? where is Leah? How many soldiers, 54 killed this week because Buhari achievements

Shettima added, “We know for a fact that as vicious cycle of evil, Boko Haram fighters do not care about the religion of their targeted victims. They attack mosques and churches; they are lunatics who regard anyone who doesn’t share their ideology as an infidel. So, I wonder how the former President didn’t take time to understand the biggest challenge under his presidency.”

That proves you are factual. BH is an islamic jihad group with sole purpose is to islamise all nigerians. This you know. They are well
funded, well informed by their informant even in govt, military and society.
Re: Jonathan’s My Transition Hours An Elementary Book Of Fiction – Borno Gov by longerthroat(m): 10:32am On Nov 22, 2018
IamJames:
The Boko Haram sponsor and sympathizer, Shettima. Who doesn't know that the whole boko haram saga was planned to discredit GEJ government and have something to campaign with.

Lunatics in government with no conscience.

and the Boko Haram actually started during Jonathan Regime abi?

#sense where are you?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s My Transition Hours An Elementary Book Of Fiction – Borno Gov by Mace0lane: 10:40am On Nov 22, 2018
IamJames:
The Boko Haram sponsor and sympathizer, Shettima. Who doesn't know that the whole boko haram saga was planned to discredit GEJ government and have something to campaign with.

Lunatics in government with no conscience.
. You mean that wa why the National security adviser appointed by Ebele that boko haram is PDP n PDP is boko haram ?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s My Transition Hours An Elementary Book Of Fiction – Borno Gov by Mac2016(m): 10:46am On Nov 22, 2018
I bet this fool hasn't read this book yet
Re: Jonathan’s My Transition Hours An Elementary Book Of Fiction – Borno Gov by FriendNG: 11:10am On Nov 22, 2018
PrecisionFx:

He wasn't arrested because ur dumb enough to think a sitting governor in Nigeria can be arrested.

And many of you are dumb to think Ganduje can be arrested for bribery scandal.
Re: Jonathan’s My Transition Hours An Elementary Book Of Fiction – Borno Gov by FriendNG: 11:12am On Nov 22, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Boko haram was a baby religious extremist group under yaradua, They were just a group of unemployed northerners being silly but that was under yaradua.

Under gej they they grew into one of the biggest terrorist groups in the world with the support of northern elites.

It only shows Yaradua is decisive enough to deal with Boko Haram but Jonathan allow them to develop wings by being soft on them. He actually said they are his siblings. He claim some of them are in his cabinet.
Re: Jonathan’s My Transition Hours An Elementary Book Of Fiction – Borno Gov by FriendNG: 11:16am On Nov 22, 2018
MadamExcellency:

Go and refresh your memories. Bokoharam gave two conditions for peace in Nigeria.

Following their recent affirmation that President Goodluck Jonathan should quit power and convert to Islam, the presidency has replied the radical Islamist sect otherwise known as Boko Haram that Mr. President would neither convert to Islam nor resign his position for peace to reign in the country as demanded by the Sect.

https://www.google.com/amp/dailypost.ng/2012/08/06/i-will-resign-jonathan-reacts-boko-harams-condition/amp/

Baseless. Is BUHARI not a Muslim, has Boko Haram ended? is Yaradua a Christian that Boko Haram started under his regime.
Re: Jonathan’s My Transition Hours An Elementary Book Of Fiction – Borno Gov by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 22, 2018
FriendNG:

It only shows Yaradua is decisive enough to deal with Boko Haram but Jonathan allow them to develop wings by being soft on them. He actually said they are his siblings. He claim some of them are in his cabinet.

If yaradua decisively dealt with boko haram, why didn't they die off in 2009? Why are they still around?
Re: Jonathan’s My Transition Hours An Elementary Book Of Fiction – Borno Gov by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 22, 2018
FriendNG:

And many of you are dumb to think Ganduje can be arrested for bribery scandal.

Stopumping me with everyone else. I am not as silly as u are grin
Re: Jonathan’s My Transition Hours An Elementary Book Of Fiction – Borno Gov by sammie99: 11:54am On Nov 22, 2018
If this book was written by an Emir this cows wil nt utter a word.
Re: Jonathan’s My Transition Hours An Elementary Book Of Fiction – Borno Gov by jamace(m): 12:02pm On Nov 22, 2018
Shetima should write his own primary book of fiction. Period.
Re: Jonathan’s My Transition Hours An Elementary Book Of Fiction – Borno Gov by DMerciful(m): 12:21pm On Nov 22, 2018
It actually started under Obj when the North started to foolishly introduce Sharia
raumdeuter:

Boko Haram actually started under Yar Adua

SO the Northerners started Boko Haram to kick out their son Yar Adua?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaduna Dry Port: Nigeria Losing 100,000TEUs Cargo To Benin Annually / Atiku Abubakar Arrives Calabar For PDP Presidential Rally / Oyebanji Orders Security Agencies To Fish Out Killers Of Two Ekiti Monarchs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.