Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic (27504 Views)

ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book / Jonathan’s My Transition Hours An Elementary Book Of Fiction – Borno Gov / Goodluck Jonathan’s "My Transition Hours" Book Launch Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 02, 2018
Former President Goodluck Jonathan has lamented on how pirated copies of My Transition Hours, his recently released book, have been circulated across stores by people who are unhappy with the contents of his book, The Punch reports.

Jonathan said in a Facebook post that the pirated books which are being sold in traffic may not have the original contents.

He said:

“It has come to my attention that a pirated book, purporting to be my Book, ‘My Transition Hours’, is now being sold on the streets of some cities and towns. Please note that those copies are not reflective of my book and may have been put out by those unhappy with the book in order to undermine it.”

The former President asked that those who are interested in buying the book should buy them at reputable bookstores mainly in Lagos, Ibadan, Abuja and Bayelsa.

https://lailasnews.com/pirated-copies-of-my-transition-hours-on-sale-jonathan-laments

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by Iambloody1: 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2018
Nigeria's no get joy ...after una don make everywhere hard.... Make boys sef follow una chop....

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by madridguy(m): 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2018
grin grin grin You mean book of lamentation tongue

43 Likes

Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by Afamed: 8:53pm On Dec 02, 2018
Who will buy a book of lamentations for N10,000. A tale midday book.

157 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 9:13pm On Dec 02, 2018
angry
hmm Mr Jonathan pls dont tell me u are suprised that ur book is being pirated In this harsh economy

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 02, 2018
Deal with it Oga. No be only your book dey for Traffic for Lagos.

My people must chop

141 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by Mursz: 10:29pm On Dec 02, 2018
Hahahahahhahahahah... Oga if you had done the proper things while in power, issues like piracy would have been long gone.

Boys no go dey hawk your lamentations for inside traffic lol

172 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 02, 2018
Piracy is not corruption tongue

143 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 02, 2018
Whoever advised dumbo to write a book is his enemy and I am suspecting Reno Omokri aka Wendell Simlin. grin

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by chillychill(f): 10:29pm On Dec 02, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
angry
hmm Mr Jonathan pls dont tell me u are suprised that ur book is being pirated In this harsh economy

Harsh economy or not what did he do during his tym as president of the country to curb piracy undecided

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by chibike69: 10:29pm On Dec 02, 2018

1 Like

Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by cacmatters(m): 10:30pm On Dec 02, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by Sholaco: 10:30pm On Dec 02, 2018
undecided
Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 02, 2018
Useless man, you haven't seen anything yet later that useless book will be used for early morning akara and bread

92 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by omooba969(m): 10:30pm On Dec 02, 2018
Lolcheesy...bad market. cheesy

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by Pajapaja: 10:30pm On Dec 02, 2018
Lol
No more money to loot . And your yèyé book no sell .
Foolish bastard
Pig

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by emmiesky(m): 10:30pm On Dec 02, 2018
Nigeria my country.

1 Like

Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by Kenekingisback: 10:30pm On Dec 02, 2018
Buhari sef angry angry

- Love my Baby (WizKid) song comes to mind.
Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by chillychill(f): 10:30pm On Dec 02, 2018
A better example of "karma" if he had find a solution to piracy during his tym it wouldn't have come back to him.

We should all do good in every situation we find ourselves cos we don't know what tomorrow holds

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by lordkush: 10:30pm On Dec 02, 2018
good
Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by MrPresident1: 10:31pm On Dec 02, 2018
angry
Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by NwaOhafia: 10:31pm On Dec 02, 2018
Government out - Government in, does it mean their is no way to kill piracy in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by hannysur8(m): 10:31pm On Dec 02, 2018
Even presently our president is the pirated copy of Buhari

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by Uduakuduakobong(m): 10:31pm On Dec 02, 2018
Book wey I don read as pdf.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by easynetsms(m): 10:31pm On Dec 02, 2018
thats too bad..... this will tell him that there is hunger in town

buy cheap internet data. check my profile for more details
Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by lettinggo: 10:32pm On Dec 02, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Useless man, you haven't seen anything yet later that useless book will be used for early morning akara and bread
A former president is a "useless" man? what's wrong with you?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by Corrinthians(m): 10:32pm On Dec 02, 2018
The drunken Ineffectual Buffoon should be happy people even cared to sell that compilation of crappy bedtime stories laced with elementary fiction.

He should pay the pirates for giving his crap more publicity.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 02, 2018
You never see anything.... Who book help?

4 Likes

Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by martineverest(m): 10:32pm On Dec 02, 2018
what do u expect?..when I used money meant for masses and development to print a book

13 Likes

Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by RockHard: 10:32pm On Dec 02, 2018
Sorry Jonathan, but you are not the first victim of piracy. And neither will you be the last.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pirated Copies Of Jonathan’s 'My Transition Hours' Sold In Traffic by movetoca: 10:33pm On Dec 02, 2018
How many jobs did you create as a president? How many industries did you build? . You have no right to lament you stupid drunkard. People must do whatever it takes to survive in this sh!t hole.

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Babagana Kingibe: Why I Joined Abacha’s Government As Minister, Abandoned June12 / "You Have Ulterior Motives" - Malami Reply SW Governors Over Sanwo-Olu/CSP Saga / Pastor Adeboye Never Supported A Muslim/Muslim Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.