Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,513 members, 7,836,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

If A Girl Ask You To Wait For Her...does She Really Likes You.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Girl Ask You To Wait For Her...does She Really Likes You.. (1093 Views)

If You Date Her Does That Make U Gay?? / Does She Really Likes Me Or Pretending Hard / 15 Subtle Signs A Woman Wants Your Attention & Really Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Girl Ask You To Wait For Her...does She Really Likes You.. by Haymaykar(m): 5:20am On Nov 22, 2018
If a girl promised you a relationship but asked you to wait for her because she was not ready,..does it means she likes you...
Re: If A Girl Ask You To Wait For Her...does She Really Likes You.. by bankyblue(m): 5:24am On Nov 22, 2018
Haymaykar:
If a girl promised you a relationship but asked you to wait for her because she was not ready,..does it means she likes you...

She just can give up on the present di*k

The thing they sweat her for now, she go join ur own later

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Ask You To Wait For Her...does She Really Likes You.. by CreepyBlackpool: 5:32am On Nov 22, 2018
it means she wants to keep you as a side nigga to fall on when the main nigga fvcks up.

You're like a spare tire kept in the trunk, with promise of use if the other tires become flat.

thats the truth bruh
Re: If A Girl Ask You To Wait For Her...does She Really Likes You.. by madone: 5:54am On Nov 22, 2018
No she doesn't find ur way my guy. ..
Re: If A Girl Ask You To Wait For Her...does She Really Likes You.. by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:11am On Nov 22, 2018
run with your heart intact..... she's knacking someone else and want to keep you as an option should incase her current relationship goes south........ wait for her at ur own peril
Re: If A Girl Ask You To Wait For Her...does She Really Likes You.. by Oreofepeters: 7:03am On Nov 22, 2018
Don't be a spare part dude...
Re: If A Girl Ask You To Wait For Her...does She Really Likes You.. by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 22, 2018
She likes your attention a d values you as a great friend. But won't date and even if you wait still wouldn't date you. If you like her as a friend keep contact but Go find someone else love.
Re: If A Girl Ask You To Wait For Her...does She Really Likes You.. by Ayomathy01(m): 7:05am On Nov 22, 2018
Probably u disturb her too much that the only way to calm u down is to give u false hope of dating her.
When she ask u to wait for her that will give u a sense of relief that she likes u but trying to get ready for the relationship but Bruh she is on top of another guy matter.... But as u are waiting for her, look for another babe so that when she finally comes around u tell her to wait for u too
That way it's a win win for everybody
Re: If A Girl Ask You To Wait For Her...does She Really Likes You.. by AryEmber(f): 8:54am On Nov 22, 2018
It depends, how old is she? I did that a lot back in my secondary school days to wane guys off. I tell them to come back in the next ten years and it usually works 'cause most of them run off.

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why People Mingle With You / When He Insists On Sex / Please Advice Me !! I'm Scared And I Love Her,,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.