Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter (67270 Views)

US Honours Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto / Pastor Fatoyinbo Of COZA Finally Steps Down (read His Emotional Letter) / Happy Birthday Dr. Paul Enenche, Read His Untold Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 22, 2018
ollah2:

A dummy believes anything hence the reason you believe an isreali man died for your ancestors way older than him in Nigeria. A big time dummy boy cheesy

Yeah boy, one sure thing in life is, everyone is a dummy because as long as you're a human being, you gat to believe one thing or the other. Christians will tell you Israeli man, Muslims being the most related to Christianity will tell you how Jibreel delivered the Quran to Mohammed, Hindus will tell you world is carried on the back of four elephants resting on the back of a turtle, some other religion will tell you how some stick men eventually became human after lots of ordeal that one survived, Grail message will combine science and religion, different world religions and local African religions have their sides of the story and finally science will tell you how some crude minute living organisms begin to increase in size and gradually diversify into various living organism which later evolved further into further organisms bla bla till we have one black woman which was the progenitor of human race and how when men multiply, how some eventually successfully crossed water ways to different parts of the world reason why we have different races.
First fact is, everyone believes one of these nonsenses, or you support one than others.
Second fact is, sooner or later, you will discover the Israeli man nonsense still make more sense than other nonsenses.
Third and last fact is, sooner or later, you'll discover the Israeli man story turns out to be the truth.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter by Newboss(m): 11:37am On Nov 22, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

Those who need help/love/better life deserve it not because such shout SOS or whatever. These are disjointed people from the rest of the world and civilization maybe because of some crude custom passed to them from older generations.
Sleep, eat and that means they are getting the best of life? It only shows your limited perception about life.
A mad person on the street eats, sleep, healthy and doesn't call SOS (I don't relate them in any way to mad people, I only cite this as an example to your ideology that claims people are getting the best out of life if they don't shout SOS or if they eat and sleep). That's an extreme crude ideology about life.
Although western world brought many bad things but imagine a world where we still don't know technology, transportation and many other beautiful life exist. We will still live and eat and would not know we missing a good life.
I remember the joy in the eyes of some African kids the first time they saw an ipad. It's not a matter of ipad, it's all about life.
Well, if you don't know what barbarians are, those people are good example.
Nicki minaj already had access to good life and religion and has made her choice, those barbarians too have a right in life to be exposed to good life and religion like every other human being.
Religion aside, what the guy did is pure humanity, love and religious sacrifice.
If your own definition of life is barbarian living, you can as well take your family into a wilderness and start a new life there. At least you will eat, sleep and play. Life is more than that boy. Everyone deserves a good life.

Look around you and ask serious questions. angry

You wake everyday to look for work and hustle for money, these folks share everything. angry They know the meaning of family angry

You wake everyday to the sound of different beliefs and concepts, these folks are united as fūck angry

You wake everyday and eat all manner of adulterated (some even called natural) food, these folks eat directly from nature angry

You wake everyday with the consciousness of a greedy mõron who waits to steal all you have ever laboured for, these folks live like a family with only the fear of sophisticated animals called explorers and land grabbers with boundless greed, who they do their best to keep from stepping into their territoryangry

You wake everyday with an endless thirst for the next best thing (materialism), these folks are the most content on the planet angry

You wake everyday trying to get the most sophisticated, these folks are happy to live and just explore nature angry

There is a vicious cycle of greed, which we're all locked in. angry

You want these folks to join you in your misery? angry

If I were a billionaire, I would ensure you don't even get a shot at making that happen! angry NEVER! angry

As they say, misery loves company angry The rich keep the poor at bay while the poor want the company of the rich angry From that statement, you can easily tell who's actually rich and who's poor because we live in a society where we've lost touch with reality and the simplicity of life angry Where we keep chasing our "potentials" angry

Look around you once again and see the technological advancement and see what comes with it. angry Shear greed and sophisticated discontentment that leaves man broken in piecesangry

I'm glad there are still real humans out there angry

The best life to live is the simplest life angry Unfortunately, we keep losing the simplicity of life every day that passes angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 22, 2018
SAI AtikuObi 2019
Re: John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter by damilogogle(m): 11:49am On Nov 22, 2018
I wish usman Dan fodio can come back to life and and visit those animals with jihad
Re: John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter by ollah2: 11:52am On Nov 22, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

Second fact is, sooner or later, you will discover the Israeli man nonsense still make more sense than other nonsenses.
Third and last fact is, sooner or later, you'll discover the Israeli man story turns out to be the truth.

Do you know Jesus story was a complete story of Horus of the ancient Egypt?
Do you know that's the biggest plagiarism to have ever existed?

It's only a bigot that considers his own belief to make more sense outta other nonsense then push it to people as the truth.

Thats whay lead to the death of this foo.l

5 Likes

Re: John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 22, 2018
ollah2:

Do you know Jesus story was a complete story of Horus of the ancient Egypt?
Do you know that's the biggest plagiarism to have ever existed?

It's only a bigot that considers his own belief to make more sense outta other nonsense then push it to people as the truth.

Thats whay lead to the death of this foo.l

List 10 clear similarities or plagiarism between your Horus of Egypt story and Jesus story.

2 Likes

Re: John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter by Idrismusty97(m): 12:10pm On Nov 22, 2018
He should have went with guns and food like his ancestors did.
Re: John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter by Originalsly: 12:14pm On Nov 22, 2018
For man wey dey reason.....so this guy went to spread the gospel...really?...India...Hindu.... he chose not to spread the gospel with the people he met along the way....not to spread the gospel.with the fishermen....with whom he can communicate .... but chose to spread the gospel to people he nor no other person ever met....whose language is unknown...who he knew are hostile....and will fight off any invador . No mention is made of him having a Bible..... nor uttering a word about Jesus....but we know he had a camera...and took shots. So what really was his mission? ... try convincing me it was not fame and fortune..... that's what he was looking for.... gathering and selling information to the highest bidder.

On them being savages.... and cannibals. ....at times we need to check ourselves... why would we refer to them as savages and barbaric and cannibals ?....because they killed an intruder?...don't we do the same?...everyday?...and praise the killer?...saying he did the right thing?..so why are they barbaric and savages while we are not? ..don't we kill?..and torture?...mutilate?...drop bombs or shoot and kill innocent people?...rape... sexually abuse kids and even babies?...but they are barbaric and savages but we are not? Oh well.... brainwashed people don't know they are brainwashed.
Great coverage.

2 Likes

Re: John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 22, 2018
Newboss:

Look around you and ask serious questions. angry

You wake everyday to look for work and hustle for money, these folks share everything. angry They know the meaning of family angry

You wake everyday to the sound of different beliefs and concepts, these folks are united as fūck angry

You wake everyday and eat all manner of adulterated (some even called natural) food, these folks eat directly from nature angry

You wake everyday with the consciousness of a greedy mõron who waits to steal all you have ever laboured for, these folks live like a family with only the fear of sophisticated animals called explorers and land grabbers with boundless greed, who they do their best to keep from stepping into their territoryangry

You wake everyday with an endless thirst for the next best thing (materialism), these folks are the most content on the planet angry

You wake everyday trying to get the most sophisticated, these folks are happy to live and just explore nature angry

There is a vicious cycle of greed, which we're all locked in. angry

You want these folks to join you in your misery? angry

If I were a billionaire, I would ensure you don't even get a shot at making that happen! angry NEVER! angry

As they say, misery loves company angry The rich keep the poor at bay while the poor want the company of the rich angry From that statement, you can easily tell who's actually rich and who's poor because we live in a society where we've lost touch with reality and the simplicity of life angry Where we keep chasing our "potentials" angry

Look around you once again and see the technological advancement and see what comes with it. angry Shear greed and sophisticated discontentment that leaves man broken in piecesangry

I'm glad there are still real humans out there angry

The best life to live is the simplest life angry Unfortunately, we keep losing the simplicity of life every day that passes angry
I get ur point right. But living a simple life and exposure to a full life are two different things. In any community of large quantities of human beings, things like greed, competition etc will always be there, these things are from within the human life not from the outside world except that exposure to more advanced life has a way of making humans achieving their good and bad traits the more, for example someone who kills where there is no technology of a gun will do more if he has access to a killing device, same thing applies to good traits. But because of bad sides, one can't reject a full sophisticated advanced life for a reclusive lifestyle.
The more advanced life is, the better, it;s just the duty of each person to keep it simple or not.
Re: John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter by Newboss(m): 12:35pm On Nov 22, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

I get ur point right. But living a simple life and exposure to a full life are two different things. In any community of large quantities of human beings, things like greed, competition etc will always be there, these things are from within the human life not from the outside world except that exposure to more advanced life has a way of making humans achieving their good and bad traits the more, for example someone who kills where there is no technology of a gun will do more if he has access to a killing device, same thing applies to good traits. But because of bad sides, one can't reject a full sophisticated advanced life for a reclusive lifestyle.
The more advanced life is, the better, it;s just the duty of each person to keep it simple or not.

There is no such good thing as exposure to a full life. angry

That locks you up in a vicious cycle of getting the next best thing which ends up leaving you high and dry angry

Take some time off and take some people in your circle to a mountain away from all the nonsense in the city, and spend a week there just you, your peeps and nature, no gadgets angry

Only then would you know that something is definitely wrong with the "exposure to a full life" you want people to live their lives chasingangry

Those people are one family angry They love their innocence and cherish it. angry They think deeper than the average human out there because they see nature and they feed directly from her bowels angry

Your civilization leaves you more empty and hopelessly have to run from pillar to post daily angry These folks have a rare privilege neither you nor I can ever have. angry It's like the lion, once it tastes human flesh, there's no way to reverse the effect without wrenching him because the buds and senses gets a new orientation angry

That is what exposure to a full life leaves you with angry

5 Likes

Re: John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter by Ododoeye0020(m): 12:42pm On Nov 22, 2018
He want to send them to Jesus but they're fast to send him to jesus

3 Likes

Re: John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter by AdorableJosh(m): 12:42pm On Nov 22, 2018
LockDown69:
well, we will never know would we? Knowing that his corpse is yet to be recovered.

There have been sightings of the bodies of people killed around their island.

1 Like

Re: John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 22, 2018
Newboss:

There is no such good thing as exposure to a full life. angry

That locks you up in a vicious cycle of getting the next best thing which ends up leaving you high and dry angry

Take some time off and take some people in your circle to a mountain away from all the nonsense in the city, and spend a week there just you, you peeps and nature, no gadgets angry

Only then would you know that something is definitely wrong with the "exposure to a full life" you want people to live their lives chasingangry

Those people are one family angry They love their innocence and cherish it. angry

Your civilization leaves you more empty and hopelessly have to run from pillar to post daily angry These folks have a rare privilege neither you nor I can ever have. angry It's like the lion once it tastes human flesh, there's no way to reverse the effect because the buds and senses have gotten a new orientation angry

That is what exposure to a full life leaves you with angry

You made good point bro and I get you. But like I said, exposure to both simple and complex life, natural and artificial life, simple and complex, private/seclusive and busy/bustling life etc those are what makes life balance, full and fulfilled.
However, i do agree people have taken simplicity, naturals out of life, that's the fault of people. But yet advanced life is the best, balance and fullest life and some people always get the best of life and also keep it simple and natural and die peacefully.

But the people we're talking about here not just simplicity, their own case is different, like some reclusive uncivilised stone age people or savages who are averse to any form of civilisation.
Re: John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter by sirhood: 12:49pm On Nov 22, 2018
wittyt98:
I honestly wonder why these Christians can't keep their personal delusions to themselves. they find it offensive when someone from another religion talks trash about their jesus or try to convince them about dumping Christianity but are so quick to trash other people's Deities or religion in the name of evangelism or preaching the gospel. cheesy

is it a must you indoctrinate people in your bullshit? can't you peacefully worship your Jesus and let other people be with their allah,Buddha,ifa and the rest of em?

in this case this man simply got what he wanted "Death" and I'm not even sorry for him. lol

hopefully he'll meet his savour and be in a better place if the heaven he believes in actually exist.

wittyt98:
I honestly wonder why these Christians can't keep their personal delusions to themselves. they find it offensive when someone from another religion talks trash about their jesus or try to convince them about dumping Christianity but are so quick to trash other people's Deities or religion in the name of evangelism or preaching the gospel. cheesy

is it a must you indoctrinate people in your bullshit? can't you peacefully worship your Jesus and let other people be with their allah,Buddha,ifa and the rest of em?

in this case this man simply got what he wanted "Death" and I'm not even sorry for him. lol

hopefully he'll meet his savour and be in a better place if the heaven he believes in actually exist.

wittyt98:

ezi ofia oya now enjoy that cheap attention you crave for. ewu
Re: John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter by IbrahimDamola: 12:53pm On Nov 22, 2018
The only wonder I have is- how come these Sentineles are so black and negroid like Black Africans yet live close to India in mongoloid asia?

I hope anthropologists can help me here.

2 Shares

Re: John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter by LockDown69(m): 12:54pm On Nov 22, 2018
Horus:

Show me proofs and evidences that they practice cannibalism and post it here on Nairaland
you can read but you don't understand. SMH!
Re: John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter by mechanics(m): 1:07pm On Nov 22, 2018
Wow, he died for the sake of Christ.
Re: John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 22, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

I pray your foolish write-up wont be against you. You can say shiiiit about Nigerian pastors who sleep with women, steal money and other things but to say this about the man who deliberately laid down his life because of love of those barbarians. Watch what you say.

Go on Reddit and check what white people are saying about the guy.

Na useless Blackman dey form logic without common sense.

He didn't respect the laws of the sentinalese and unfortunately he lost his life .

If your mumu ancestors did d same we won't be in this much trouble today, there will be no thief theif pastor.

6 Likes

Re: John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter by Newboss(m): 1:17pm On Nov 22, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

You made good point bro and I get you. But like I said, exposure to both simple and complex life, natural and artificial life, simple and complex, private/seclusive and busy/bustling life etc those are what makes life balance, full and fulfilled.
However, i do agree people have taken simplicity, naturals out of life, that's the fault of people. But yet advanced life is the best, balance and fullest life and some people always get the best of life and also keep it simple and natural and die peacefully.

But the people we're talking about here not just simplicity, their own case is different, like some reclusive uncivilised stone age people or savages who are averse to any form of civilisation.

Balanced? angry

Before the advent of sophisticated techs and weapons, was life not balanced? angry

Before Gucci and Jordans, was life not balanced? angry

Before skyscrapers, was life not balanced? angry

Look at that trend again and see the cycle angry Endless and soulless quest for sophistication angry

Years back we could play on the street with innocence, now we're all savages for doing that because there are even no streets again but roads (which no one plays on) angry

The simplicity of life is GONE! angry Unless you are still in your parents house eating free food, you would know that it's gone angry

We've lost it as humans, and we can NEVER have it back angry We've set up the system and the basic principle of nature has kicked in to ensure the system grows. angry If you plant bitter leaf, don't expect something that tastes like sugarcane in 100 year's time, nature ensure that what you plant grows into a massive form of itself angry

You sure know what that means angry Yeah, from shotguns to atomic bombs to chemical weapons to stealth weapons to nanotech weapons angry

Once the lion tastes human flesh, it loses its innocence angry At the end of the day, some "wise" folks call the lion that has tasted human flesh "enlightened", while the other is a "savage" angry

I still wonder why a human being with catapult is a savage while the one with fully automatic riffle is enlightened angry

Things only get more sophisticated in nature angry From sperm and ovum to a foetus; from a seed to a massive motherfücking monstrous tree angry

Unfortunately, wwe're all victims of that principle of nature angry The sophistication MUST continue on the same path, no deviation angry

Now you want these innocent souls to be part of your fūcked up world? angry HELL FŪCKING NO! angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter by Nostradamus: 1:23pm On Nov 22, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

I pray your foolish write-up wont be against you. You can say shiiiit about Nigerian pastors who sleep with women, steal money and other things but to say this about the man who deliberately laid down his life because of love of those barbarians. Watch what you say.
That guy you quote is saying the absolute truth.the werey man should have go preach to his fellow americans and not try shove his religion down these peaceful people neck.i really wish human right law had been in place during the time of our ancestors so the oyinbo won't succeed with the brainwashing of some of us(that led to different religion and indirectly result to religious friction)

I have a feeling that if this island is actually in nigeria,some pastors would have gone there to preach,if the indigenes come out to resist them the government would send mopol and soldiers there.the same government would later use it to score cheap points in the next election(bringing the gospel to these people).there's no respect for human rights in nigeria and the citizens that are supposed to hold their politicians accountable prefer screaming jesus/allah all day.

3 Likes

Re: John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter by ollah2: 1:26pm On Nov 22, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

List 10 clear similarities or plagiarism between your Horus of Egypt story and Jesus story.

Horus was conceived by a virgin mother named Meri, and had a stepfather named Seb. He attended a special rite of passage at the age of twelve and there is no data on the child from the age of 12 to 30. He was baptized in a river at the age of 30, and his baptizer was later beheaded and had 12 disciples. He was crucified between two thieves, buried for three days in a tomb, and was resurrected.

3 Likes

Re: John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter by BlackPantherCri: 1:28pm On Nov 22, 2018
armadeo:
The land is rich and pure. If people from outside come they would drain thenland in the name of resource and kill Gaia.

Rip for trying to spread the gospel but religion has actually caused a lot of problems. Not the religion it self but the followers and thier beliefs

That is the real WAKANDA... Isolated from the outside world

1 Like

Re: John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter by EternalTruth: 1:34pm On Nov 22, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
This is what our ancestors should have done when the white men came for them
shut up ignorant pig.
the technology and education you're enjoying who brought it?
Re: John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 22, 2018
Newboss:

Balanced? angry

Before the advent of sophisticated techs and weapons, was life not balanced? angry

Before Gucci and Jordans, was life not balanced? angry

Before skyscrapers, was life not balanced? angry

Look at that trend again and see the cycle angry Endless and soulless quest for sophistication angry

Years back we could play on the street with innocence, now we're all savages for doing that because there are even no streets again but roads (which no one plays on) angry

The simplicity of life is GONE! angry Unless you are still in your parents house eating free food, you would know that it's gone angry

We've lost it as humans, and we can NEVER have it back angry We've set up the system and the basic principle of nature has kicked in to ensure the system grows. angry If you plant bitter leaf, don't expect something that tastes like sugarcane in 100 year's time, nature ensure that what you plant grows into a massive form of itself angry

You sure know what that means angry Yeah, from shotguns to atomic bombs to chemical weapons to stealth weapons to nanotech weapons angry

Once the lion tastes human flesh, it loses its innocence angry At the end of the day, some "wise" folks call the lion that has tasted human flesh "enlightened", while the other is a "savage" angry

I still wonder why a human being with catapult is a savage while the one with fully automatic riffle is enlightened angry

Things only get more sophisticated in nature angry From sperm and ovum to a foetus; from a seed to a massive motherfücking monstrous tree angry

Unfortunately, wwe're all victims of that principle of nature angry The sophistication MUST continue on the same path, no deviation angry

Now you want these innocent souls to be part of your fūcked up world? angry HELL FŪCKING NO! angry

You're the one beating around the bush. I already said you made a good point. Then you're viewing it all from a narrow perspective. Natural life, simple life is good no doubt, no one is disputing that with you. But there only be what we call 'balance' if there are different things yet, they are all mixed together in good/right ratio. Natural is good but only it is not balanced or full life. We can only talk about a balance when we have both natural and artificial life and people know how to mix both in right proportion. That's s balanced and full life. People like Bill gate, Mark have money but yet live simple lives. I got your point clearly and I've never disputed it, you're the one not getting mine yet I think my point clear enough. I've also explained and repeated it over and over. If you're not still cleared, then I'm done here bro. Peace.
Re: John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter by EternalTruth: 1:37pm On Nov 22, 2018
Blakjewelry:
wow in 2018, I will be damn. can you see how dense and rich forest is on the island? man is surely a pest to the planet
very inviting and attractive for tourist.
I'd love to take my tourism there
Re: John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter by EternalTruth: 1:39pm On Nov 22, 2018
ifenes:
A sharper arrow next time.
you never still repent up till now?
God is merciful
Re: John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter by EternalTruth: 1:40pm On Nov 22, 2018
missdee384:
u didn't have to bring our pastors into this, I always say when u ain't sure about something it's better to be quiet about it, only God knows those that are truly his and has the power to judge. Shalom
shut up sheeple. the guy is right.
i pity u
Re: John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter by EternalTruth: 1:41pm On Nov 22, 2018
frenzyduchess:
And we that opened ourselves to missionaries are ? Oh spare me,this is what our ancestors should have done instead of welcoming the missionaries, who came with bible in one hand and a gun in the other.

Religion has been the bane of the world for a long time. Why not let them be?. If he succeeds now ,Muslims too will go and do their own, since its in India, Buddhist too will go, before you know a once peaceful island will be divided with the occupants fighting each other because of religious sentiment
are u an atheist?
Re: John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter by EternalTruth: 1:43pm On Nov 22, 2018
es144000:
This is what the bible calls zeal but not according to knowledge
you're a coward
Re: John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter by myk2mic: 1:43pm On Nov 22, 2018
MrPresident1:
An ancient Israelite tribe. Part of the people dispersed to the four winds due to their disobedience to YAH.

Ezekiel 36:19 And I scattered them among the heathen, and they were dispersed through the countries: according to their way and according to their doings I judged them.

He has started again grin
Re: John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter by EternalTruth: 1:44pm On Nov 22, 2018
Smile4daddy:
The world will definitely come to an end the day the gospel of Christ will get to the people in that Island.
there are other undiscovered places that haven't heard of the gospel
Re: John Allen Chau Killed In India, North Sentinel Island. Read His Letter by wittyt98(m): 1:45pm On Nov 22, 2018
sirhood:
[b][/b]ezi ofia oya now enjoy that cheap attention you crave for. ewu
we're talking facts these idiot is saying cheap attention cheesy hypocrisy kill u there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead / Before & After Transformation Photos Of Lizzy After Encounter With Pastor Rapu / Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.