Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,354 members, 7,954,418 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:38 PM

Accept My Proposal & I Will Make You First Lady — Speed Darlington To DJ Cuppy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Accept My Proposal & I Will Make You First Lady — Speed Darlington To DJ Cuppy (557 Views)

Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly / Kuami Eugene: No Single Lady Has Rejected My Proposal After Becoming Famous / Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Accept My Proposal & I Will Make You First Lady — Speed Darlington To DJ Cuppy by Crimecity: 6:32am On Nov 22, 2018
Famous Instagram musician, Speeddarlington is not giving up his affections for billionaire daughter,DJ Cuppy. He penned an open letter to the Nigerian DJ.

He wrote

Dada Dang! This have confirm it to me we both know of each other’s existence. So let’s stop playing mind game if you don’t want to call me 1st I’ll call you.

What’s your number? Don’t worry about those girls on my page yesterday. The thing is one has to be entertaining and approachable if I’m a snapping turtle I might not get shows LOL .

I know you heard I’m running for president in 2023 right? I mean it I’ve been grinding like crazy lately stacking paper this is your opportunity to secure your position as first lady the hottest position in our country for anywoman.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/accept-my-proposal-i-will-make-you-first-lady-speed-darlington-to-dj-cuppy/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Accept My Proposal & I Will Make You First Lady — Speed Darlington To DJ Cuppy by praizblog: 6:37am On Nov 22, 2018
Lol....first lady of whr
Re: Accept My Proposal & I Will Make You First Lady — Speed Darlington To DJ Cuppy by SIMPLYkush: 7:42am On Nov 22, 2018
two failed ugly retards

(1) (Reply)

Smalldoctor Arrested For GUN Possession And Threat To Kill Police / Emmanuella And Mark Angel Secret How They Get Millions Of Views Exposed / Olamide Albums And Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.