Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly (63780 Views)

Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly / Timaya Reacts To Runtown's Ban From USA / Afia Schwarzenegger Agrees That She Is 'Ugly' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by trendysturvs(f): 12:33pm On Dec 09, 2020
Speed Darlington is not your regular guy and doesn't conform to popular opinion. The Bangdadadang singer called Runtown's girlfriend, Adut Akech ugly.

The singer made this public after sharing a photo of the couple online and called her 'ugly' saying any lady who is bald is like a boy. Adut Akech  is a South Sudanese-Australian model.

https://www.instagram.com/speeddarlingtonmusic/?hl=en

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by YoonSung70: 12:36pm On Dec 09, 2020
Thus says the FINE BOY wink

345 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by osamz007: 12:37pm On Dec 09, 2020
FAILED COMEDY CAREER

FAILED MUSIC CAREER

"That girl for the corner, tell somebody make they call am o
Way she dey whine am, I see fire for her body o"

my jam that year

117 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:38pm On Dec 09, 2020
She no fine but speedy u know suppose loud am now

131 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by Bornsinner7: 1:03pm On Dec 09, 2020
lol

This guy na mumu

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by atilla(m): 1:16pm On Dec 09, 2020
Pretty boy speedy shouldnt be one to comment about peoples looks

179 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by JaneYave(f): 1:18pm On Dec 09, 2020
Everyone to their spec. But , why do people choose to be nasty?

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by MajesticKris: 2:24pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha

This one LOUD OHHH!!!

33 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by greymiles: 2:31pm On Dec 09, 2020
It’s true sha
But the girl go get mad pvssy for under
Na this type of girls dey get big clit

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by Mrviktor(m): 2:55pm On Dec 09, 2020
Speedy doesn't have an Instagram account.

10 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by BanevsJoker(m): 2:56pm On Dec 09, 2020
Maybe Runtown dey find 2nd passport. But he should have tried his luck outside Africa.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by slawormiir: 2:56pm On Dec 09, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Speed darlington is a pussy ass niggarr
No woman is ugly
That is why beauty pageant don't pull crowd that much any longer..
It seems stupid selecting a particular woman out of millions to say she is the most beautiful
Because if everyone is given the chance to choose the most beautiful girl then each girl on planet earth will be some one else's most beautiful girl

327 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by blinking001(m): 2:56pm On Dec 09, 2020
Shots fired. Nobody should come and tell us that beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder because that girl is truly ugly.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by Simplebeauty: 2:56pm On Dec 09, 2020
angry undecided

Nonsense talk

Abeg make I sell my market jare. Chat me up if know what I mean

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by Muhylonaire007: 2:56pm On Dec 09, 2020
grin
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by eleojo23: 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2020
But who asked for his opinion on her beauty?

People really need to learn to mind their business.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by IMO01: 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2020
CHAI
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by ijewejones: 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2020
Speed Darlington,(kettle) calling Runtown's girlfriend..ugly.

Isn't that an irony of lifecheesy grin

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by kenzysmith: 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2020
Because she no bleach abi? black man mentality no Wonder we always be slave to whites because we worship anything yellow I no blame girls wey dey bleach na our men they cause am. oga nothing remain for ur head again go wash am for river weda small sense feel enter

178 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by 900warriorz: 2:58pm On Dec 09, 2020
Should we tell Uncle Akpi? grin

Coz some people use to say he worwor grin with him wide mouth like torn pant

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by seunmohmoh(f): 2:58pm On Dec 09, 2020
Problem no dey finish for this life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by mosegifted: 2:58pm On Dec 09, 2020
Coming from the most ugly nigga I have seen

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by hidhrhis(m): 2:58pm On Dec 09, 2020
grin
but this girl is beautiful now

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by Lagosianswag: 2:58pm On Dec 09, 2020
The most important feature of a woman is underneath it all cool

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by kendrick93(m): 2:58pm On Dec 09, 2020
BanevsJoker:
Maybe Runtown dey find 2nd passport. But he should have tried his luck outside Africa.
His baby mama is from the US

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by SenecaTheYonger: 2:58pm On Dec 09, 2020
Omo speed darlington nose no be here

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by Cvwriter1(m): 2:58pm On Dec 09, 2020
This guy thought by adding speedy to his name would speed up his career. He should stop using runtown to chase clout before tekno will drop another if you do anyhow you see anyhow with me name. He should go and ask Mr Eazi if life is really easy.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by Gwan2(m): 2:59pm On Dec 09, 2020
The time I discovered this nigg.a is asking for $25 roughly 12,000 naira from anybody that wants to follow his new instagram account, I understood how serious his illness is.
I love the way he has been sent to oblivion by most blog constantly ignoring him except nairaland.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by chii8(f): 2:59pm On Dec 09, 2020
Na waooo
Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by osuofia2(m): 2:59pm On Dec 09, 2020
SPEEDO BABA, BENGDEDENG.
THE GIRL NO FOLLOW

3 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly by crackhouse(m): 2:59pm On Dec 09, 2020
She's fucgly

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pretty Mike With A 'Bad Girl' Rocking Him At The Club In Lagos / Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates / Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Wizkid On His MOBO 2017 Awards Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.