Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,984 members, 7,835,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Ikorodu - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Ikorodu (585 Views)

3 Ensuite Bedrm Bungalow + 2 Bedrm BQ + 6 Concrete Fish Ponds FOR SALE Ikorodu / Serviced Plots For Sale @ Ikorodu Garden City With C Of O! / Acres Of Land For Sale @ Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Ikorodu by UPRIZN(m): 3:37am On Jul 27, 2010
A PLOT OF LAND FOR SALE @ IKORODU,
PLEASE CALL THIS NUMBER FOR DETAILS : 08035756550,
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Ikorodu by Bestglo(f): 3:30pm On Jul 27, 2010
nobody will call u without at least a brief description
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Ikorodu by UPRIZN(m): 11:37pm On Jul 27, 2010
if you want details and proof, i can do u inbox,
ikpemi03@yahoo.com
get back to me if really you re interested or call that number for a 1 on 1 confirmation.
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Ikorodu by xplicitpro: 5:39am On Jul 28, 2010
Why no send a proper detail if you are genuie, why do you people always think you are wise, he should call you so that you willl start wasting his credit by starmering on the phone,if you are genuie and the land is in your care, post a proper post.
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Ikorodu by pete(m): 5:53am On Jul 28, 2010
@ explicitpro, could you beat that? I wonder why some posters could not post the minimum details, land location, price and at least, the type of title. Why do I have to call you to get these basic info.? Just don't get it.

If you asking for 40M for a half a plot in Ikorodu why do I have to call you or email you to know that?
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Ikorodu by UPRIZN(m): 3:14am On Jul 29, 2010
OK PEEPS, I AM DOING THIS FOR MY MOM,
SHE DOES NOT WANT HER NAME ALL OVER THE INTERNET,
WHICH WILL HAPPEN IF I UPLOAD DETAILS, I ATTACHED HER NUMBER TO THE POST WHICH SHE ASKED ME TO DO.
IF U ARE REALLY SERIOUS I GIVE YOU DETAILS IN BOX,
I DON'T KNOW WHY WE DON'T TRUST OURSELVES ANY MORE,
EVERYTHING IS NOT A SCAM WE STILL HIVE SOME STRAIGHT FORWARD NIGERIANS.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED JUST SEND ME A MAIL ON ikpemi03@yhoo.com.
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Ikorodu by dplordx(m): 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2010
no documents. no description. no location. no picture.
very funny.
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Ikorodu by IykeD(m): 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2010
lol naija! So if you post the location, price and docs, your mum will be mad at you? Funny indeed!
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Ikorodu by Bestglo(f): 11:58am On Aug 03, 2010
pls help me tell him that no one's asking for his mum's details but the plot's

i can't stop wondering undecided

(1) (Reply)

To Let / Property Portal / 3 Bedroom Bungalow Completed To Roofing For Sale @ 13m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.