Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,392 members, 7,954,571 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:51 PM

Another South African Teenager Raped By A Foreign Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another South African Teenager Raped By A Foreign Pastor (298 Views)

See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures / What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future / Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another South African Teenager Raped By A Foreign Pastor by Parolee: 8:51am On Nov 22, 2018
Newspaper reports mentioned over this past weekend of yet another raping of a South African teenager, 15years old, by a foreign pastor...this time a Ghanaian Pastor.

He was released on bail and is now thought to be a runaway...and worse it is reported he has threatened to kill the young girl.

All this while the matter of Ps Tim Omotoso is on the roll.

In as much as I don't condone the xenophobic attacks against foreign nationals in South Africa...but the acts of these guys really helps nothing to improve things, in fact it makes matters worse.

If fresh xenophobic attacks arise - the acts of these so called pastors should and must be remembered and counted as contributing factors too.

(1) (Reply)

Temperament And Self Control / Open Letter To Daddy Freeze From A 16-year-old Boy / The Church Is Not Your Problem!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.