Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,387 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Infinix Hot 6X Camera Is HORRIBLE. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 6X Camera Is HORRIBLE. (9292 Views)

My Samsung Back Camera Is Horrible. / The New Infinix Hot 6X Specifications And Photos / Xiaomi Mi 6X Launches On April 27 With Dual Cameras, AI Features, And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot 6X Camera Is HORRIBLE. by MrBONE2(m): 3:35pm On Nov 22, 2018
mrvocalprowess:
As beautiful and sleek as the Hot 6X is, the camera is horrible, terrible and very bad.

Pictures come out as White, no color depth. The beauty mode is as bad as you can think of.

Pictures are overexposed and white. No color.

I wanted to go for the camon 11 but I've been using camon phones for 2yrs straight and I'm tired of Tecno's HiOS.

The phone battery is amazing, perfect performance. No lags, I can use over 5 apps at same time (i got the 3gb/32gb ram version).

I like how sleek and beautiful XOS is and the notch gives the phone a very classy feeling for it's price (50,500) . But the camera killed this phone.

I've been using camon series for 2yrs and i know what a good camera is. This Hot 6X camera is the worstest thing ever.

The Blur feature and beauty mode is literally WHITE, no color.

Ironically, if you want to record a video, the camera is good, no overexposure or whiteness. I am not understanding o.

And these tech bloggers, when would you people seriously start giving honest reviews?

See pictures below.

AwwwH I think ayam Hungry now,Oups why did you snap picture of Food,see what you hayaaf caused grin
Re: Infinix Hot 6X Camera Is HORRIBLE. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 22, 2018
The screen is worst and too flexible
just two day old phone that slightly fell on ground, nothing be like iphone.

Re: Infinix Hot 6X Camera Is HORRIBLE. by khalhokage(m): 6:20pm On Nov 22, 2018
Google1111:
iPhone screen no dey break abi?

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 6X Camera Is HORRIBLE. by AlvaroMorata(m): 6:36pm On Nov 22, 2018
Google1111:

Nawa o.. u no put tempered glass ni?

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 6X Camera Is HORRIBLE. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 22, 2018
Google1111:

Haaaa. Why you no put tempered glass na?

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 6X Camera Is HORRIBLE. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 22, 2018
I'm selling it guys. Just 50k.

There's a pouch and tempered glass screen protector already.

Lagos.

3gb/32gb version.

Re: Infinix Hot 6X Camera Is HORRIBLE. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 22, 2018
More pictures...

Re: Infinix Hot 6X Camera Is HORRIBLE. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 22, 2018
More...

Re: Infinix Hot 6X Camera Is HORRIBLE. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 22, 2018
mrvocalprowess:

Haaaa. Why you no put tempered glass na?
I put the tempered glass oo
Re: Infinix Hot 6X Camera Is HORRIBLE. by Jamariwolff(f): 8:01pm On Nov 22, 2018
this homo, so u still dey alive.

AIDS never kill u yet, dats good oo, thank God for ur life . longtime no see.
mrvocalprowess:
As beautiful and sleek as the Hot 6X is, the camera is horrible, terrible and very bad.

Pictures come out as White, no color depth. The beauty mode is as bad as you can think of.

I wanted to go for the camon 11 but I've been using camon phones for 2yrs straight and I'm tired of Tecno's HiOS.

The phone battery is amazing, perfect performance. No lags, I can use over 5 apps at same time (i got the 3gb/32gb ram version).

I like how sleek and beautiful XOS is and the notch gives the phone a very classy feeling for it's price (50,500) . But the camera killed this phone.

I've been using camon series for 2yrs and i know what a good camera is. This Hot 6X camera is the worstest thing ever.

Ironically, if you want to record a video, the camera is good, no overexposure or whiteness. I am not understanding o.

And these tech bloggers, when would you people seriously start giving honest reviews?

See pictures below.
Re: Infinix Hot 6X Camera Is HORRIBLE. by OmoDavido(m): 8:53pm On Nov 22, 2018
mrvocalprowess:

Lagos.

3gb/32gb version.

Swap with my tecno camon X.

Very neat with no scratch.
Re: Infinix Hot 6X Camera Is HORRIBLE. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 22, 2018
OmoDavido:

Swap with my tecno camon X.
Very neat with no scratch.
sorry. I can't.
Re: Infinix Hot 6X Camera Is HORRIBLE. by OmoDavido(m): 9:06pm On Nov 22, 2018
mrvocalprowess:

sorry. I can't.

OK.
Re: Infinix Hot 6X Camera Is HORRIBLE. by Alfred234(m): 9:16pm On Nov 22, 2018
Google1111:
It looks like you smashed the phone on the ground. That fall was not a slight fall abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 6X Camera Is HORRIBLE. by Olodo24: 10:22pm On Nov 22, 2018
Google1111:
you sef next time be very careful with your smartphone. Mind you, the screens of Apple and Samsung phones are more fragile (I'm talking from experience). it can depend on how it fell though that's why you see Some phones with just little scratch that's not responding to touch while the heavily cracked ones are working fine.

me sha won't be buying this hot 6x. Will go for Camon 11. I'll still wait for reviews on that before purchase though
Re: Infinix Hot 6X Camera Is HORRIBLE. by Zannx(m): 11:00pm On Nov 22, 2018
Camon 11 cool cool tongue

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 6X Camera Is HORRIBLE. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 22, 2018
mrvocalprowess:
This one is taken with my CX air. See the massive difference? What exactly would i gain by lying? Instead of y'all to say the truth so infinix would send an update making the camera better, you're tagging me a liar.

This is why Nigeria hasn't moved forward.
Cute cats kiss kiss
Re: Infinix Hot 6X Camera Is HORRIBLE. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 22, 2018
Olodo24:
you sef next time be very careful with your smartphone. Mind you, the screens of Apple and Samsung phones are more fragile (I'm talking from experience). it can depend on how it fell though that's why you see Some phones with just little scratch that's not responding to touch while the heavily cracked ones are working fine.

me sha won't be buying this hot 6x. Will go for Camon 11. I'll still wait for reviews on that before purchase though
Thank you man, I have been using my hot4, since 2016 and it didn't give me any issue....will go for Infinix note5 pro stylus now.
Re: Infinix Hot 6X Camera Is HORRIBLE. by mummyson26(m): 7:58am On Nov 23, 2018
mrvocalprowess:

Lagos.

3gb/32gb version.
Make I pay 40k
Re: Infinix Hot 6X Camera Is HORRIBLE. by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 23, 2018
mummyson26:

Make I pay 40k
lol. phone that's just 4 days old. i should remove a whole 10k? too much. add something.
Re: Infinix Hot 6X Camera Is HORRIBLE. by okikiosibodu(m): 12:47am On Jan 18, 2019
Avraham:
you just spoil my mind. phone wey i dey plan to buy.
Lol. But I handled the phone yesterday and fell in love with it instantly. Left to me, it is a mimic of iPhone x in design. THE display is not bad. THE battery capacity is so enticing,and I think I have fallen for them seduction. I am seriously considering selling my iPhone 6s to get the phone but I want to be sure its not a wrong move (iPhone is highly restrictive and it limits me a lot). Doing my background check on infinix hot 6x and I came across this thread. I have discovered some turn offs.... The charge time is estimated to be 3hrs. Who has that luxury of time. Plus I hope it has anti-overcharge feature that cuts power to the battery once it is full. Like my note 3 does (infinix) cos of battery health
Two.... No flash charge feature..... In this modern Millennium.
Ayam not doing. I am hoping an improved model will be released shortly.
Thirdly, the 4g option doesn't support band 28.... For Glo's 4g LTE
Apologies for my lengthy post
Re: Infinix Hot 6X Camera Is HORRIBLE. by okikiosibodu(m): 12:51am On Jan 18, 2019
Norman4real:
Same issue with my Note 5 infinix. The phone has good performance, good battery and all that but the camera sucks, my 2.5yr old Camon C9 has a much better camera. Infinix really needs to sort out this mess. I know it lays mainly with their software coz when you use a 3rd party camera app it looks a bit better, but still not anywhere as good as Tecno's cameras.
I can relate. My infinix note 3's light doesn't focus. It just scatters. Using the flash light in dark to guide ones step is almost an error
Re: Infinix Hot 6X Camera Is HORRIBLE. by okikiosibodu(m): 1:18am On Jan 18, 2019
Did some comparism with infinix note 5 and hot 6x online ( cause they seem to be great spur mates. Infinix s3x is more like infinix hot 6x).... Though I know they are not always accurate.
A site said hot 6x doesnt have 4g option on sim two, only one sim one. The same site says note 5 doesn't have reverse otg.
Please whole can verify these two claims for us?
Re: Infinix Hot 6X Camera Is HORRIBLE. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 19, 2019
okikiosibodu:
Did some comparism with infinix note 5 and hot 6x online ( cause they seem to be great spur mates. Infinix s3x is more like infinix hot 6x).... Though I know they are not always accurate.
A site said hot 6x doesnt have 4g option on sim two, only one sim one. The same site says note 5 doesn't have reverse otg.
Please whole can verify these two claims for us?

it does.
Re: Infinix Hot 6X Camera Is HORRIBLE. by Ifeanyi4491(m): 9:55pm On Jan 29, 2019
Apart from the camera, does it hang i mean the 3gb ram
Re: Infinix Hot 6X Camera Is HORRIBLE. by madgoat(m): 10:44pm On Jan 29, 2019
mrvocalprowess:

See pictures below.

Wailer..... Always wailing over your inability to use a fone properly. Now to use camera dey hard you. See the horrible food you even snapped; i am surprised the camera could even pick the food without self destructing.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 6X Camera Is HORRIBLE. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 29, 2019
madgoat:

Wailer..... Always wailing over your inability to use a fone properly. Now to use camera dey hard you. See the horrible food you even snapped; i am surprised the camera could even pick the food without self destructing.

this one is obviously not alright. such an idiot .

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 6X Camera Is HORRIBLE. by ddjay: 7:57am On Jan 30, 2019
mrvocalprowess:
Oga you know see am say na HOT SIX TIMES be the name of the phone!!!! next time try read am well before you buy am because sometimes dem they write the problem on top the product
Re: Infinix Hot 6X Camera Is HORRIBLE. by madgoat(m): 9:14pm On Jan 30, 2019
mrvocalprowess:

this one is obviously not alright. such an idiot .

Its not my fault that you have low IQ and dont know how to use a fone camera na grin grin grin
Re: Infinix Hot 6X Camera Is HORRIBLE. by Abiodunspectre(m): 10:26pm On Jan 30, 2019
Infinix phone camera are always below average
The Camon 11 Pro camera is even better than that of Note 5 Stylus.
Re: Infinix Hot 6X Camera Is HORRIBLE. by investigator007: 8:59am On Feb 03, 2019
hwy should you be tired of the HIOS? the camon 11 and camon 11 pro are on a whole new level.
mrvocalprowess:

See pictures below.
Re: Infinix Hot 6X Camera Is HORRIBLE. by investigator007: 9:01am On Feb 03, 2019
yeah, thats a fantastic device with amazing specs.
Zannx:
Camon 11 cool cool tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cheapest MTN And Glo Tariff / Beware Of Jumia And Their Fraudulent Ways / My Top 10 Smartphones For 2010: For Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.