Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,103 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Mini Exportation Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mini Exportation Business (551 Views)

How To Start A Lucrative Mini-exportation Business In Nigeria / Start Mini Exportation of Foodstuff Today / You too can confidently Make $2000 Monthly With Mini Exportation Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mini Exportation Business by Kponkos28: 9:55am On Nov 22, 2018
Do you know you can be exporting bitter kola to the USA, UK and other countries making at least 200k monthly? 1kg of bitter kola is between $17-20$in the USA so imagine exporting about 50kg - 100kg on monthly basis. I have an ebook that details everything you need to get you started.
Here is a Brief content of the Ebook:
* How to start bitter kola export business.
* How and where to source for bitter kola from local farmers in Nigeria.
* How to process and package bitter kola.
* Contact information of buyers
* Cheap delivery service.
* Quality Control
* Export order- i.e agreed price, packaging method, terms of payment, delivery etc...
Note : ebook is not free 1,000 only
Only serious persons only
After payment is confirmed, ebook will be sent via email or whatsapp depending on your preferred choice
Add me on whatsapp 08083946169 to order yours

(1) (Reply)

Inverter 3.5kva And AVR 10kva For Sale. / Any Advice For Me: Opening A New Patent Medicine Shop / How My Bank, My Mobile Network Conspired With Armed Robbers To Fraud Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.