Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,772 members, 7,955,952 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:29 PM

First Time I Cashed Out On Clickbank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / First Time I Cashed Out On Clickbank (573 Views)

Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life / Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn / Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Time I Cashed Out On Clickbank by nohitch: 10:52am On Dec 29, 2018
In 2016, December to be precise,

Was when I had my first cash out on clickbank.

It was a desperate one trust me, but I am eternally grateful for that moment.

It all happened that where my parents and I were living, the rent had expired and the landlord was already on our necks, threatening to throw us out if we refused to pay up our rent.

By then I had already started earning on clickbank, but my account could only boast of $75.

I was devastated because I couldn’t bear to see my parents kicked out of their apartment.

And the landlord had given us just 4 weeks to pay up a rent that costs about $700 (245,000 naira).

I began looking for the fastest means to raise that money…

But nothing was forth coming…

The next morning, I saw an ad on google for a Udemy Course that boasted of making $400 in less than a week if you promote the niche of products they were to promoting plus using their own strategy.

Seeing the ad and going through their sales page, I made up my mind to buy the course.

Call it a risky gamble but I took the risk and bought the course, of course after having borrowed money from people around to complete the $99 price.

As soon as I bought the course, I watched all the videos and read the ebooks..

That was the first time I ever heard that even if you did stop to promote certain kinds of products, for the fact that you had promoted them before, you’d still be earning some percentage of commissions…

Plus, their promotion methods…

I swung into action immediately and began following their blue print.

Within 3 weeks’ time I had already made the $700 (although some deductions had to be made by clickbank, usually they take some percentage).

By the end of the month, I had already cashed out and paid off our rent…

…for the first time in my life, I felt I had achieved something so great.

So I had to put in more effort…

And since then it’s been success upon success..

The bottom line of this story is to encourage you that even at the most 11th hour, Clickbank can still come through.

Did you know that the weightloss niche alone paid out close to $50m alone last year via clickbank?

Isn’t it fair enough to have even if its half a percent off that large chunk?

The ability to change your story lies in your own hands..

Financial freedom can save your relationship, your health, rents and other expenses that will give you sleepless nights.

What if I point you to those niches that helped me escape my rent issue?

And what if I also show you the strategy I used to make that amount and this is the same strategy I still use till date.?

Did you know that this strategy has helped increase someone’s business return on investment?

Well for a limited time only,

I am giving out for free an ebook I sell for $30.

This is my own way of encouraging nairalanders to become self-sufficient and self-efficient.

This ebook contains the specific niches I promoted on clickbank that made me pay off the rent we owed back then.

These niches are handpicked and are sure to double your income from clickbank.

Included in the ebook are tips on how to further push up your clickbank career.

Check my signature to get the download link for this life changing ebook.

Take charge of your life today and change the story of your tomorrow.

Remember to click the link in my signature,.

or

https://nohitch.com/cbgroundzero-optin/

Mods please leave this post, it doesn’t go against any of the rules ……
Re: First Time I Cashed Out On Clickbank by Mariomadiba(m): 11:46am On Dec 29, 2018
I'm interested boss. I just started affiliate marketing and some of my tools where outdated. Right now I'm just reading more. This your e-book will go a long way in my life thanks.
Re: First Time I Cashed Out On Clickbank by nohitch: 12:36pm On Dec 29, 2018
Mariomadiba:
I'm interested boss. I just started affiliate marketing and some of my tools where outdated. Right now I'm just reading more. This your e-book will go a long way in my life thanks.

happy to help bro
Re: First Time I Cashed Out On Clickbank by timitayo77: 1:43pm On Dec 29, 2018
Guys, don't be deceived. This guy only wants you to visit his blog and moreover, he is requesting you pay #16000 for the eBook he is claiming here to give you for free.
Don't just waist your time and data on him. Be advised.
Re: First Time I Cashed Out On Clickbank by nohitch: 2:10pm On Dec 29, 2018
timitayo77:
Guys, don't be deceived. This guy only wants you to visit his blog and moreover, he is requesting you pay #16000 for the eBook he is claiming here to give you for free.
Don't just waist your time and data on him. Be advised.

did you actually download the ebook bro...

is there anywhere here or on that optin page that i asked for a dime?

grow up bro

you are a graduate staying in Abj and you need a job...

you have been looking for loans or grants to fund a business idea you have had for a while

yet i am giving out something for free that will help you and you are bad mouthing me?

ebook is free and my course isn't

admission into school was free but tuition wasn't

oh well thanks for the comment bro,

i just wonder maybe you didn't understand where i said the ebook is free!

all the best in your endeavors cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: First Time I Cashed Out On Clickbank by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 29, 2018
Mtcheww rubbish thread
Re: First Time I Cashed Out On Clickbank by nohitch: 3:03pm On Dec 29, 2018
Ekwuojo:
Mtcheww rubbish thread

cheesy cheesy thank you for making the thread viral, more commments more virality..

thanks bro

compliments of the weather

because there is no free booz

(1) (Reply)

How To Make $150+ Per Day / Get Monthly Airtime And Data for N200. T&C / Bitmillex Peer- Peer Btc Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.