Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Minimum Wage: I Am Ready To Pay Any Amount, Says Niger Gov - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minimum Wage: I Am Ready To Pay Any Amount, Says Niger Gov (273 Views)

Kagara Abduction: FG Has Abandoned Us, Says Niger Government / We Weren't Elected Just To Pay Salaries - Nigerian Governors On Minimum Wage / New Minimum Wage Begins Before End Of Sept ―FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Minimum Wage: I Am Ready To Pay Any Amount, Says Niger Gov by Kayus4real: 10:31am On Nov 22, 2018
According to him, civil servants are important, hence no worker deserves to be owed salary. He explained that the N3billon he approved is to be distributed to pensioners in the state and local government areas.
Governor Bello added that although the state is currently faced with infrastructural deficit, he cannot be executing projects at the expense of the lives of the electorate.

He explained that N560 million is to be used for the payment of death gratuity of pensioners N420 million for retirement benefits and N210 million for the augmentation of those that were short-changed in previous payments.
The State Chairman of NLC, Idris Ndako, in response commended Governor Abubakar Bello for the gesture and assured him of labour’s support towards his bid for the second term.

https://www.channelstv.com/2018/11/22/minimum-wage-i-am-ready-to-pay-any-amount-says-niger-gov/?utm_source=FB&utm_medium=ChannelsTv&utm_campaign=SNAP%2Bfrom%2BChannels+Television

Re: Minimum Wage: I Am Ready To Pay Any Amount, Says Niger Gov by phrancys001(m): 10:36am On Nov 22, 2018
Nice 1
Re: Minimum Wage: I Am Ready To Pay Any Amount, Says Niger Gov by Bizmagnet: 10:44am On Nov 22, 2018
Just imagine! And some governors are still staying aback on this issue? We need help in this country.

Do you want quality blogs, websites or softwares for your ideas, companies, schools, churches and businesses.

WhatsApp me today on: 081 two three four 199 six seven?
Re: Minimum Wage: I Am Ready To Pay Any Amount, Says Niger Gov by bitcoin215: 10:46am On Nov 22, 2018
Good

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Should Stop Playing The Ostrich – Presidency / Experts Raise Concern Over Decline In Oil Prices / Udom, Attah: Crossing The Rubicon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.