Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,024 members, 7,849,129 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:58 PM

Ndlea Seizes N4bn Worth Of Cocaine At Tin Can Island - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndlea Seizes N4bn Worth Of Cocaine At Tin Can Island (3595 Views)

TSA: CBN Fines Skye Bank N4bn For Concealing Mdas' Funds / Soyinka Leads Protest To Fashola Over N4bn First Lady House / Senate Queries N4bn First Lady’s House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndlea Seizes N4bn Worth Of Cocaine At Tin Can Island by DisGuy: 9:11pm On Jul 27, 2010
Beaf:

I hope we will hear about the trial and the N4bn Worth Of Cocaine will not become a "rumour". 9ja is full of magic. . . embarassed

on point!!

I think after three days they should start naming and shaming these people including the chinese, most people caught at the airport are named immediately whilst they are looking for the main barions, so they should also name these guys they've caught

I think its about time they start showing drug smugglers on National TV, seems many of those tricked dont read newspapers!!

or maybe they didnt pay off that one guy asking for ordinary 10k grin
Re: Ndlea Seizes N4bn Worth Of Cocaine At Tin Can Island by labalaba4: 9:23pm On Jul 27, 2010
YOU MUST BE A COCAINE ADDICT, FOR YOU TO BE SO INTERESTED IN WHAT HAPPENS TO THE COCAINE. OR ARE YOU ONE OF THE BARONS, TRYING A CLASSIC DIVERSIONARY POLITICAL ARGUMENT FOR THE DRUG BARONS WHO ARE TRYING TO KILL OFF OUR YOUTHS

GERROUT OF HERE, BEFORE I GIVE YOUR IP ADDRESS TO NDLEA TO TRACK THROUGH YOUR SERVICE PROVIDER. WEEERE!

seanet02:

what about the $16 billion dollars power scam, 2.5 billion car scam, and endless scams by pdp, who cares about 4 billion naira when nigerian leaders embezzle as much as $10 billion dollars monthly. they only slam justice on small thieves. our leaders are the number caocaine pushers, they denied nigerians what truly belong. and what happens to the cocaine?
Re: Ndlea Seizes N4bn Worth Of Cocaine At Tin Can Island by xreal: 4:25am On Jul 28, 2010
seanet02:

what about the $16 billion dollars power scam, 2.5 billion car scam, and endless scams by pdp, who cares about 4 billion naira when nigerian leaders embezzle as much as $10 billion dollars monthly. they only slam justice on small thieves. our leaders are the number caocaine pushers, they denied nigerians what truly belong. and what happens to the cocaine?

@seanet02
You alone sound like someone who knows 'as e dey be' for naija

I wonder what kudos is given to NDLEA; they would resell the stuff to the barons.

And for the chinese guy; chinese govt. should know about this, 'cos they kill smugglers instantly ( no story).
Re: Ndlea Seizes N4bn Worth Of Cocaine At Tin Can Island by isimili: 5:23am On Jul 28, 2010
Well done NDLEA. The next step will seal the fight against drug trafficking. When investigations are complete and the barons are prosecuted and jailed in accordance with the law, then i will be happy.

Today's sun alleges that some members of Enugu House of assembly may be involved in the importation. Isn't that amazing? Another way to prepare for 2011? How can Nigeria survive with such vagabonds in power if indeed this report is true. God save us.
Re: Ndlea Seizes N4bn Worth Of Cocaine At Tin Can Island by ud4u: 11:28am On Jul 28, 2010
Kudos to them, but what happens to the cocaine later Na Naija we they now,abi u no understand
Re: Ndlea Seizes N4bn Worth Of Cocaine At Tin Can Island by scorpio1(m): 8:50pm On Jul 28, 2010
I just need this kind of Opportunity Once, Chaaaii, see moneyyyy ooooo,
Abeg anybody wey get contact pls let me know, if this people had involved me, it wouldn't have been like this, i would have gone to India, Egypt, name the highest Mystic place just to make sure NDLEA doesn't detect it, Net user or Transit point, somebody must supply the drugs for pharmaceuticals,if not you, someone else, but Bros,See moneeeyyyy oooooooo!!!
Re: Ndlea Seizes N4bn Worth Of Cocaine At Tin Can Island by Orikinla(m): 10:21am On Jul 29, 2010
Nigeria has gone to the dogs.

Only a bloody revolution can put an end to the corruption in Nigeria.

Let us kill all the dogs!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan ‘ll Set Record By Not Contesting — Bamanga Tukur ! / Jonathan Not Acceptable, Buhari’s Supporters Will Cause Violence -sheik Guumi / Lots Of Evil Are Happening This Days, Please Read This And Share I Beg You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.