Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

5 Ways Online Betting Is Safer Than Shop Betting - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 5 Ways Online Betting Is Safer Than Shop Betting (788 Views)

Betting Is After MY LIFE / Betting Is A Curse! Stop. / Msport Online Betting Wbsite Review – Is Msport Legit Or Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ways Online Betting Is Safer Than Shop Betting by Breeze901(m): 10:51am On Nov 22, 2018
In Nigeria, football betting is what some football lovers indulge in, and since football is played during the major tournaments and league seasons, this has provided many football lovers the opportunity to make money from their knowledge on football to predict the outcome of their selected matches.
Eight years ago when I opened an account with Nairabet, 9japredict and planetsofbet. There were only few people that bet at the shop. Nowadays, there are more agents who own a bet shop. On a street there are arguably more bet shops than varieties stores.
After engaging the two options, I’ve come to realise that there are more benefits in online betting than shop betting.
Firstly, the introduction of cash out feature on most bookies site has made it easier for online stakers to stop the progress of their running tickets and they will have at least some cash to withdraw. On the other hand, you can’t cash out when you bet at the shop and that alone is one of the reasons why the phrase “one/last game cut my ticket” is very popular among the shop users. It’s better to have something than to have nothing.
Secondly, online users do not need to rush to the shop before they can place their bets incase of short time before kick off. Online users can bet anywhere they like. It’s so easy that online users bet on the road, in the traffic, on their beds even in the office, provided you have access to the Internet.
Nobody knows about a bet you win online except you tell anyone but that can’t happen at the shop. At least one or two people will want you to give them some tips from your winnings.
The funniest is after booking the game online, why do I have to take it down to the bet shop before I can play the game? I can easily place my bet online to avoid the noise, queue and some poor customer services at some bet shops especially when the attendant is also attending to the guys playing virtual games popularly called babi.
I’m not condemning shop bets, I understand it’s a better option for stakers who doesn’t have atm card to fund their online accounts, but the fact is, Online betting is just safer, faster and better than shop betting.

Re: 5 Ways Online Betting Is Safer Than Shop Betting by Alcapa(m): 7:40pm On Nov 22, 2018
If you know you can Accumulate 2 odds every weekend, not more than 3 outcomes , I have a Group on Telegram, Admission is simply by providing 2 odds on the first weekend , if success rate is 100%, you will be Admitted and paired with other Pro bettors 2odds who share 100% Rating as you for free the next weekend, and subsequent weekends.

Bet9ja or Betking are our Bookies.

Our Community will forever Remain free.

Their would be Ranks, you loose a rank the moment you loose your admission ticket. 100% is possible, not more than 3 Matches no Day 2 outcomes.

Total Decency within Group would be observed. 

The community would Frown at Fraud or any Form of extortion. 

All outcomes must be on a single day! No Day 2 outcomes.

Admin reserves the Right to Accept or Decline Admission tickets Irrespective of the Outcome.

Our community is not based on luck, But Success Rate.

Telegram Group Account no
+447736201474

Never bet with your Heart

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Online Betting Is Safer Than Shop Betting by Breeze901(m): 8:49am On Nov 23, 2018
Well I've been doing that for a very long time. I have a group and pages on social media platforms. I can give you a shot though since learning is continuous. My games are free. You can check my pages out
Re: 5 Ways Online Betting Is Safer Than Shop Betting by TomS12(m): 7:33pm On May 02, 2020
We have lost our favourite betting places due to coronavirus. It is really hard for me when I can't go out and bet on my favourite sports. I was never betting online before but I had to find something because I was really missing it. I was able to find betway and I'm really enjoying it. There are almost no sports to bet on now, but on this website you have an option to bet on Esports. You can bet on different games because they play online everyday so there is lots of offers. It has been really cool and helpful in these tough times.
Re: 5 Ways Online Betting Is Safer Than Shop Betting by Victor8st: 9:25pm On May 06, 2020
TomS12:
We have lost our favourite betting places due to coronavirus. It is really hard for me when I can't go out and bet on my favourite sports. I was never betting online before but I had to find something because I was really missing it. I was able to find betway and I'm really enjoying it. There are almost no sports to bet on now, but on this website you have an option to bet on Esports. You can bet on different games because they play online everyday so there is lots of offers. It has been really cool and helpful in these tough times.
Really cool website, I was looking to start betting online.

(1) (Reply)

IPL 2019 Bhavishyavani And Winner Prediction / Nigerian-born Coach Eddy Ikem Newton To Join Lampard’s Backroom Staff At Chelsea / See Pictures From Algeria’s Street Parade After AFCON 2019 Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.