Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,646 members, 7,861,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

Politicians Are Trying To Twist The Story Of Bank Robber's Death - Abba Kyari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politicians Are Trying To Twist The Story Of Bank Robber's Death - Abba Kyari (31763 Views)

Strike: NLC forces closure of Bank, Chase Out Workers In Lagos / Atiku: No Matter Attempts To Twist Facts, Tinubu’s INEC Certificate Is Forgery / NASS Invasion: FG Planning To Twist Facts To Indict Us, - Saraki, Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politicians Are Trying To Twist The Story Of Bank Robber's Death - Abba Kyari by sekundosekundo: 12:49pm On Nov 22, 2018
seunmsg:

Saraki can only twist the story to deceive gullible wailers. Reasonable Nigerians were never deceived by his attempt to twist the plot by insinuating politics into the death of the armed rubber. The others who are his well know political thugs are still alive and facing trial. Saraki himself will be served in due time.

Stop talking rubbish.
Re: Politicians Are Trying To Twist The Story Of Bank Robber's Death - Abba Kyari by AngelicBeing: 12:54pm On Nov 22, 2018
OmoManU:
I stand with Kyari on this, obviously politicians will want to jump on this development to hide. Truthfully, police might have executed this guy illegally as it is a normal secret practice to them for reasons best known to them but one thing is obvious, Ayo AY Akinibosun is a hardened political thug known all over Oro town as a hardened cultist and a criminal right from his days at College of Education, Oro and those guys are well known political thugs for both APC and PDP politicians in Kwara. Political thuggery is a thing that was imported and introduced into Kwara state build up to 2003 elections by both Bukola Saraki and Late Mohammed Lawal. Saraki had Akaje (now late) to his side, according to street tales Akaje commands guns from the air at anytime T if he needed one and was killed later by rival street boys like more than 10 years ago or so, while Mohammed Lawal had Ajiaa to his side, Ajiaa used to be a celebrity cultist that reigned in Kwara for more than 3 decades, Ajiaa met his own downfall like 2 years ago when young boys of like 18 years fell him in broad daylight in Ilorin. The offshoots of those 2 I mentioned above are the good boys which are scattered all over Kwara especially concentrated in Ilorin and Kwara south Oro axis and Offa. There's still a particular Ezekiel Oba right there in Offa, serving as a chief political thug to one of the APC stalwarts there. So Bukola Saraki now trying to excuse himself from thuggery now is a big no, he's and his dad are the father and grandfather of thuggery and cultism in Kwara state. I am from Kwara and I know the state like palms of my hand.
Ayo is still alive and in police custody while Michael Adikwu is now dead but Adikwu the subject of this discussion is a standard robber that took to robbery cos of his bad behaviors in the police that lead to his dismissal from the police. I think he was execute because the guy might have mind blowing info about secret dealings of the police and some police personnels which they might not want to come out to the open hence his execution
Chai, nawao, just imagine the kind of terrible characters protecting and frolicking with our politicians, no wonder, Nigeria is a shithole jungle, nonsense shocked

1 Like

Re: Politicians Are Trying To Twist The Story Of Bank Robber's Death - Abba Kyari by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:55pm On Nov 22, 2018
nickxtra:
I can't comprehend this garrulous vituperation of our learned crime burster and my very good friend, O.C Kyari. Can someone clear my poor judgement, pls?
It is suspected that Michael Adiukwu was killed because he refused to implicate the Senate president

2 Likes

Re: Politicians Are Trying To Twist The Story Of Bank Robber's Death - Abba Kyari by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:56pm On Nov 22, 2018
AngelicBeing:
Chai, nawao, just imagine the kind of terrible characters protecting and frolicking with our politicians, no wonder, Nigeria is a shithole jungle, nonsense shocked
Na soo Tinubu uses MC Oluomo.The late Adedibu used Tokyo

1 Like

Re: Politicians Are Trying To Twist The Story Of Bank Robber's Death - Abba Kyari by AngelicBeing: 1:00pm On Nov 22, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Na soo Tinubu uses MC Oluomo.The late Adedibu used Tokyo
That is why the country is backward, can you imagine Donald Trump, Theresa May, Angela Merkel having cultist and wicked robbers as associates, what a shame sad

2 Likes

Re: Politicians Are Trying To Twist The Story Of Bank Robber's Death - Abba Kyari by philkoms: 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2018
They should do autopsy for the guy to clear people doubt. While the guy may not be among the gang that implicate our politician, still police need to prove they are innocent of his death
Re: Politicians Are Trying To Twist The Story Of Bank Robber's Death - Abba Kyari by thespokenword: 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2018
footysport22:
Don't stress yourself sir.

We know their mind before they speak.

And also, something is still fishy about his death.

Don't worry about polician twisting story. We burst their lies before they speak it out.

E.G

1) Our master is traveling to USA before November Ending.

2.) I sell firewoods story.

3.) Kwara bye election was contest between PDP and security agents.

#NextLevel
What is this one saying? By their fruits we shall know them . Infected tree=rotten fruit
Re: Politicians Are Trying To Twist The Story Of Bank Robber's Death - Abba Kyari by gidgiddy: 1:50pm On Nov 22, 2018
This Baba Kyari is shameless. You arrested a suspect and he died in your custody and all you can say is that he fell sick and died?

Why should a suspect fall sick and die in your custody? What sickness did he die of? What adequate health alternatives were given to the suspect?

Personally, I think that armed Robbers like Michael Adikwu deserve death for all he killed in the Off a robbery but if the police stools down to his level and becomes judge, just and executioner, we are all doomed.

The Nigerian police tarnished its image with the extra-judicial execution of Michael Adikwu which the shameless Abba Kyari called 'died in detention'

1 Like

Re: Politicians Are Trying To Twist The Story Of Bank Robber's Death - Abba Kyari by Charly68: 2:24pm On Nov 22, 2018
I can never and shall never trust Nigerian police again..no amount of make belief story can clean them from this mess. Look at the way Abbakyari was making light of heinous crime..one robber that died among many in your custody..we want to know what killed him..

1 Like

Re: Politicians Are Trying To Twist The Story Of Bank Robber's Death - Abba Kyari by Mace0lane: 2:40pm On Nov 22, 2018
jayson87:
The question is how did Adigun die.

Abba Kyari should stop trying to whip public sentiments by making a mockery of that dude's death. I am so sure he was killed on purpose by the police because there is more that meets mere imagination about how police guns were used in the robbery and where the money is, because that information was in the purview of Adigun

Igbos celebrating an armed robber what a shame.
I spite on your entire clan.
Re: Politicians Are Trying To Twist The Story Of Bank Robber's Death - Abba Kyari by jayson87: 2:42pm On Nov 22, 2018
Mace0lane:

Igbos celebrating an armed robber what a shame.
I spite on your entire clan.
We are returning the spit back to your father and his entire village. Tribalistic goat

1 Like

Re: Politicians Are Trying To Twist The Story Of Bank Robber's Death - Abba Kyari by precious1967(m): 3:07pm On Nov 22, 2018
how could vital witness died in police custody? something is fishing.
Re: Politicians Are Trying To Twist The Story Of Bank Robber's Death - Abba Kyari by Deepthoughts: 3:19pm On Nov 22, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
"Politicians Are Trying To Twist The Story "Aba Kyari Breaks Silence Over Death Of Offa Bank Robber

Nigerian Crime Buster, Abba Kyari has finally come out to clear the air over the death of the notorious armed robber, Michael Adikwu who died in police custody yesterday.

Kyari revealed that politicians who are trying to twist the story should stop because the armed who died in police custody is not among gangmembers Equally Arrested Who Publicly confessed before the Media to be Political Thugs to a Prominent Politician.

According to him, "This Offa Bank Robber/Dismissed Police Michael Adikwu we arrested as Shown below clearly Captured by the Bank CCTV Camera in Offa With his Ak47 Riffle during the Bank Robbery, Confessed to have Personally killed 22 Innocent Citizens on the day of Offa Bank Robbery is not Among the 5 Gangmembers Equally Arrested Who Publicly confessed before the Media to be Political Thugs to a Prominent Politician."

"Notwithstanding that he confessed to have Personally killed 22 innocent Citizens on the day of the Offa Bank Robberies and the fact that he was previously charged to court for another Armed robbery and was granted bail by the Court before he masterminded the Offa bank Robberies, We Still wanted him Alive to Recover more Rifles and intended Charging him to court again before he got Sick and died at the beginning of the case."

"Pls Nigerians Should be Aware that Offa Bank Robber Micheal Adigun is not Among the 5 that Publicly Confessed to be Political Thugs and all those 5 are alive and Charged to Court already. It’s important to Clarify because Some Politicians are trying to twist the story to show that the Robber that Mentioned them is dead to Discredit the Efforts And Sacrifices we made in Arresting these Deadly Offa Bank Robbers."

"We have nothing to hide on the death of One Armed Robber among Plenty we arrested and we are Open to any form of Investigation that can be done on the death of this Notorious Bank Robber as we continue our unrelenting Search for the remaining gangmembers at Large."

Recall that the President of the Senate, Bukola Saraki, yesterday called on the presidency to institute a judicial inquiry into how and when the principal suspect in the April 5 deadly bank robbery in Offa, Kwara State died.

The demand was contained in a statement by Mr Saraki’s Special Adviser (Media and Publicity), Yusuph Olaniyonu, while reacting to a statement by Kwara State Commissioner for Justice, Kamal Ajibade.

Details soon...

Source : https://9newsng.com/politicians-are-trying-to-twist-the-story-abba-kyari-breaks-silence-over-death-of-offa-bank-robber/

Cc, Lalasticlala
There is hardly any politician in Nigeria that doesn't relate with thugs,what the accusers of saraki should prove is whether saraki procured arms for those thugs n whether he asked them to engage in arm robbery for any reason.But if political thuggery n its usage is a crime then police should simply charge all of Nigerian politicians to court n stop the disgraceful attempt of destroying saraki by hook or crook.
Re: Politicians Are Trying To Twist The Story Of Bank Robber's Death - Abba Kyari by Axis313(m): 3:48pm On Nov 22, 2018
SAAARAAKI! Na wa o,the man has been silenced forever. I know it's going to come to this.
Re: Politicians Are Trying To Twist The Story Of Bank Robber's Death - Abba Kyari by nickxtra(m): 3:59pm On Nov 22, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

It is suspected that Michael Adiukwu was killed because he refused to implicate the Senate president
Because he refused to implicate Senate President or because he already implicated the Senate President?

2 Likes

Re: Politicians Are Trying To Twist The Story Of Bank Robber's Death - Abba Kyari by baylord101(m): 5:22pm On Nov 22, 2018
OmoManU:
I stand with Kyari on this, obviously politicians will want to jump on this development to hide. Truthfully, police might have executed this guy illegally as it is a normal secret practice to them for reasons best known to them but one thing is obvious, Ayo AY Akinibosun is a hardened political thug known all over Oro town as a hardened cultist and a criminal right from his days at College of Education, Oro and those guys are well known political thugs for both APC and PDP politicians in Kwara. Political thuggery is a thing that was imported and introduced into Kwara state build up to 2003 elections by both Bukola Saraki and Late Mohammed Lawal. Saraki had Akaje (now late) to his side, according to street tales Akaje commands guns from the air at anytime T if he needed one and was killed later by rival street boys like more than 10 years ago or so, while Mohammed Lawal had Ajiaa to his side, Ajiaa used to be a celebrity cultist that reigned in Kwara for more than 3 decades, Ajiaa met his own downfall like 2 years ago when young boys of like 18 years fell him in broad daylight in Ilorin. The offshoots of those 2 I mentioned above are the good boys which are scattered all over Kwara especially concentrated in Ilorin and Kwara south Oro axis and Offa. There's still a particular Ezekiel Oba right there in Offa, serving as a chief political thug to one of the APC stalwarts there. So Bukola Saraki now trying to excuse himself from thuggery now is a big no, he's and his dad are the father and grandfather of thuggery and cultism in Kwara state. I am from Kwara and I know the state like palms of my hand.
Ayo is still alive and in police custody while Michael Adikwu is now dead but Adikwu the subject of this discussion is a standard robber that took to robbery cos of his bad behaviors in the police that lead to his dismissal from the police. I think he was execute because the guy might have mind blowing info about secret dealings of the police and some police personnels which they might not want to come out to the open hence his execution
I'm convince you know the story very well, I schooled in Coed Oro and served as anti-cultist organization (Man O' War precisely) I was once attacked by Arrow and AY boys at Lakale area in Oro, I escaped bn killed with little skills learned dn.

1 Like

Re: Politicians Are Trying To Twist The Story Of Bank Robber's Death - Abba Kyari by ndukwejoe(m): 6:24pm On Nov 22, 2018
God bless you i thank God we still have sane and smart guys like you
OmoManU:
Re: Politicians Are Trying To Twist The Story Of Bank Robber's Death - Abba Kyari by famagro: 6:42pm On Nov 22, 2018
Donzion77:
Police killed him because he refused to accept their fake offer of soft landing should he implicate Saraki in that robbery. He nor just trust APC and police promises because of the way them messed am up when he was working for them before

Are u sure u are not an armed robber yourself?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soyinkas Speech At Harvard. The Real Text / Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. / Soldiers Arrest APC Member At Mararaba Polling Unit Over Fake INEC List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.