Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. (31710 Views)

Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate / Kingsley Moghalu Gives Reason Why He Pulled Out Of PACT After Losing / FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by luckysmills: 5:32pm On Jan 13, 2019
No objective Nigerian will vote for any of those who helped in destroying her because, those who destroyed our past are not yet ready to build our future. Let's go for something new and bold.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by KingsCity: 5:43pm On Jan 13, 2019
As someone who cares, I will advice Moghalu to go and run for Governor in Anambra State first when Obiano's tenure expires, then come back and run for president later

136 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by mrvitalis(m): 5:44pm On Jan 13, 2019
This guy pulls more crowed than sowore and the PT guy but the media hardly show him

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by theoldpretender(m): 5:45pm On Jan 13, 2019
It is time!

2 Likes

Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by xgada(m): 5:59pm On Jan 13, 2019
I don't really know these guys calculations that is making them go ahead with this campaign. Do they really think they can win this election? If yes , how?
I need to be educated please I can't imagine them garnering a million votes.

Hmm my business on my signature. good luck.

9 Likes

Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by Houseofglam7(f): 7:49pm On Jan 13, 2019
His motivation gotta be outta this world

5 Likes

Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by Lordofthewest(m): 7:49pm On Jan 13, 2019
Lmao...This one is just wasting his time his fellow yeebows have their head stuck up Atiku ass to even notice him. Atiku is obviously their new lord and savior now no longer lamidi kanu.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by hucienda: 7:49pm On Jan 13, 2019
The column for "Others" would make for interesting analysis after the presidential election.

2 Likes

Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 13, 2019
Nigerians , whahala dey ooo, see that thread below! and come back to tell me what is going on
Chai Buhari Media Cow need to repent

https://www.nairaland.com/4957084/mr-p-genevieve-did-not/1#74731450
Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 13, 2019
As a brother, I will advise you to step down and support atiku.

3 Likes

Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by AbamOnyerubi: 7:50pm On Jan 13, 2019
But this guy looks fit and so presidential.
If only Nigerians are not biased!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by manutdrichie(m): 7:50pm On Jan 13, 2019
mrvitalis:
This guy pulls more crowed than sowore and the PT guy but the media hardly show him

the party has structure here in abuja
Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by lollmaolol(m): 7:50pm On Jan 13, 2019
KingsCity:
As someone who cares, I will advice Moghalu to go and run for Governor in Anambra State first when Obiano's tenure expires, then come back and run for president later

This is not a good mindset. You can not limit anyone.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by SouthWestBlood(m): 7:51pm On Jan 13, 2019
Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by CyberWolf: 7:51pm On Jan 13, 2019
He is just wasting his money and time.
Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by baike: 7:52pm On Jan 13, 2019
people like this.. after when dem win election finished.. them start to come thief to come be with them

we know them

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 13, 2019
xgada:
I don't really know these guys calculations that is making them go ahead with this campaign. Do they really think they can win this election? If yes , how?

Maybe when I make money, I'll know if there's joy in waste of resources.

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by SouthWestBlood(m): 7:53pm On Jan 13, 2019
mrvitalis:

Grassroots campaign is different from planned campaign with venue.

2 Likes

Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by Oluwo1: 7:53pm On Jan 13, 2019
mrvitalis:
He was the talk of the town early 2018 until Atiku got Pdp ticket and the media killed Moghalu's ambition. Now they erased him off the race for reasons best known to them.. for change to come the media has to take the major role but they've failed in my beloved country

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by Meti99(m): 7:54pm On Jan 13, 2019
Most at times I wonder why Nigeria youths will get their heads stucked up in old expired recycled politicians poos as Buhari and ATIKU's ,when we have brilliant and visionary youths who can rule Nigeria well

Nigeria youths are the real problem of nigeria

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by sacx: 7:55pm On Jan 13, 2019
xgada:

It's a strategy by some of them to gain political relevance. Remember Yul Edochie during the last election in Anambra state contested against the incumbent. After he lost, he was given political appointment and he pitched tent with them. That's what's up with some of these aspirants that contest even though it is certain they would lose.

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by Yopcity: 7:55pm On Jan 13, 2019
KingsCity:

U are filled with common sense! I don't know why it's difficult for some people to get.

2 Likes

Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by Indestructible: 7:56pm On Jan 13, 2019
Finally, in saner societies na men like dis dey rule sha,but dis is Nigeria,we so much believe in those DAT destroyed the country

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by omoadeleye(m): 7:57pm On Jan 13, 2019
They are not wasting their time cause they are busy making names for themselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by Asshurbanipall: 7:57pm On Jan 13, 2019
When shall Nigeria start electing refined technocrats like this. cool

Looking at this guy make me feel like it's one of those election campaigns in America

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by Ndkings1(m): 7:57pm On Jan 13, 2019
xgada:

Is not about winning the election now but about the future... Being a presidential candidate or being tagged former presidential candidate candidate comes with some priviledges and rights

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by Ziggylady(f): 7:59pm On Jan 13, 2019
KingsCity:

I agree,i like him a lot.

3 Likes

Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by sammy99(m): 7:59pm On Jan 13, 2019
APC and PDP will share 70% of nigerians vote while d rest will share d remaining 30% among demselves

if really he is ready for d contest,let him join with d likes of sowore,feladurotoye and oby ezekwesili and even olawepo hashim and dats if hashim is ready to humble himself and not to av a selfish desire, but i know he may not want to join because of fela durotoye.

i think der coalition will b able to shake Apc and pdp a little
but if he tends to do one man mopol, den he is on his own cos der vote will b shared into pieces.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by Sakamaje: 7:59pm On Jan 13, 2019
Glad to see he's finally doing his own rally.

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by CaptainFM1: 7:59pm On Jan 13, 2019
xgada:

Fighting for a cause is much more important than winning. When the ideas sit in the masses head, and the time is ripe, we will all win.

For now, Nigerians are really not ready for the type of leader they yearn for. My people are not liberated yet!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja. by Raylight2(m): 8:00pm On Jan 13, 2019
at the end of the day now, you'll start hearing them having 5 votes. then one would wonder where these people diffused into

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market / Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19? / Abiola Ajimobi To Be Buried On Sunday As Family Releases Burial Arrangements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.