Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Father Slaughters His 9-month-old Baby As A Sacrifice To God In Benue - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Slaughters His 9-month-old Baby As A Sacrifice To God In Benue (411 Views)

13-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His 9-Year-Old Cousin In Zimbabwe (Photos) / Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) / Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Father Slaughters His 9-month-old Baby As A Sacrifice To God In Benue by petekayo(m): 12:01pm On Nov 22, 2018
A man identified as John Depuun has been arrested by the policemen attached to the Tse-Agberagba Division in Mbangur, Benue for allegedly killing his 9 months old daughter as a sacrifice to God.

Depuun confessed that he did it as a sacrifice to God.

According to reports, Depuun snatched the baby from his wife, took her to a bush where he killed her and was later arrested by the police.

He said:

“It is my sheep and I decided to sacrifice it to God as demanded of me. I have not laid my hands on anyone’s child and as such, should not be condemned.”

He has also denied the speculation that he is mentally sick.

https://infobasenaija.com.ng/father-slaughters-his-9-month-old-baby-as-a-sacrifice-to-god-in-benue/

Re: Father Slaughters His 9-month-old Baby As A Sacrifice To God In Benue by bigtt76(f): 12:17pm On Nov 22, 2018
The Abraham of our time undecided Abeg when you hear God say make you move to the land flowing with milk and honey .....nor take Uber or Taxify ooo! Just begin the walk and thank me later tongue #Wereeee

petekayo:
A man identified as John Depuun has been arrested by the policemen attached to the Tse-Agberagba Division in Mbangur, Benue for allegedly killing his 9 months old daughter as a sacrifice to God.

Depuun confessed that he did it as a sacrifice to God.

According to reports, Depuun snatched the baby from his wife, took her to a bush where he killed her and was later arrested by the police.

He said:

“It is my sheep and I decided to sacrifice it to God as demanded of me. I have not laid my hands on anyone’s child and as such, should not be condemned.”

He has also denied the speculation that he is mentally sick.

https://infobasenaija.com.ng/father-slaughters-his-9-month-old-baby-as-a-sacrifice-to-god-in-benue/

(1) (Reply)

Lady Drinks Insecticide After Fight With Husband In Lagos / Man Who Killed His Girlfriend Over Infidelity, Arrested After 2 Months / Disgraced Zimbabwean Pastor, Used Prolific Nigerian Fraudster To Get Women(photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.