Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,868 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Osinbajo’s Daughter Responds To Those Who Wished Her Father Dead - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Osinbajo’s Daughter Responds To Those Who Wished Her Father Dead (423 Views)

Nigerian Police Responds To Complains, Frank Mba To Talk With Naira Marley / Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice / Woman Robbed And Raped For Eight Hours In Front Of Her Father In Kenya (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo’s Daughter Responds To Those Who Wished Her Father Dead by rcnews: 12:14pm On Feb 05, 2019
Daughter of Nigeria’s Vice-President, Kiki Osinbajo, has responded to Nigerians who wished his father dead following Saturday helicopter crash.

Kiki, who described his father’s haters as ‘heartless’, said: “People can be so heartless and all I pray is God has mercy on them’ she wrote on her Instagram story along with a screenshot of the abusive comment.

A user had said: “Wish he died…but this God is sentimental, people like this deserve to die, but no, you keep taking other people’s life.”

Osinbajo narrowly escaped death on Saturday when the helicopter in which he was travelling, along with nine crew members, crash landed at him Kabba, Kogi state.

https://redcheetahnews.com/osinbajos-daughter-responds-to-those-who-wished-her-father-dead/

Re: Osinbajo’s Daughter Responds To Those Who Wished Her Father Dead by Alphafeezay(m): 12:19pm On Feb 05, 2019
That's to tell you the hatred in the society, God help us. In as much as I don't like Buhari/Osinbajo's led Government, I don't wish any of them death.

I want them to see a better Nigeria by Atiku.
Re: Osinbajo’s Daughter Responds To Those Who Wished Her Father Dead by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 12:23pm On Feb 05, 2019
No one deserves death wish
Re: Osinbajo’s Daughter Responds To Those Who Wished Her Father Dead by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 05, 2019
That's my baby. Kiki baby. kiss
It's daddy who'd give me your hand not your uncle, or Enoch Adeboye. He will be present at our wedding.

I have at my disposal 50 brand new KEKE MARUWAS for hire purchase.
Call 07041748587 for for more information
Re: Osinbajo’s Daughter Responds To Those Who Wished Her Father Dead by kodded(m): 12:35pm On Feb 05, 2019
if your father performed well no one will wish for his death

do you know how many people have gone to the great beyond because of your father poor performance

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Nanny Found Guilty Of Murdering 8-month Old Baby In US. / Undergraduate Arrested For Allegedly Assassinating Boyfriend, Explains Why / Lady Demands Justice After Her Stepsister Was Set Ablaze In ilesha, Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.