Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,718 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:38 AM

Niger NYSC Camp Is The Worst Ever – Kazaure - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Niger NYSC Camp Is The Worst Ever – Kazaure (27154 Views)

Ogun NYSC Camp Is Like 5-star Hotel –NYSC Governing Council / "Shun Needless Travels" - Brig.Gen. Suleiman Kazaure Tells Corps Members / Kazaure & Corpers Condole With Family Of Yusuf Bomoi, Late NYSC Director-General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger NYSC Camp Is The Worst Ever – Kazaure by Focusman1: 12:34pm On Nov 22, 2018
XaintJoel20:
Camping at NYSC orientation camp Mangu was a blessing.

Plateau State arguably has the best NYSC Orientation Camp is the best in Nigeria.

Special thanks to Gov. Jonah Jang....

Truly mangu was/is a good place for camping. Apart from the whether. Then you must serve for Jos South LGA to complete your enjoyment (Bukuru)

1 Like

Re: Niger NYSC Camp Is The Worst Ever – Kazaure by donshady(m): 12:40pm On Nov 22, 2018
Richdad50:
Scrap the scrap called NYSC. It is the longest and worst project ever sustained in the country. The dream of our fathers were that it will serve as a unifier but that ship has long sailed. The fabrics of this country can never be stitched together by the concept of NYSC but by the doctrine of Nationalism and Patriotism. The love for the country is rooted in the attitude of the leaders and never the people. The people have love in abundance but their leaders have scarcity.

You're one of the kind of people we need to make Nigeria great
Re: Niger NYSC Camp Is The Worst Ever – Kazaure by Gideon20(m): 12:42pm On Nov 22, 2018
lonelydora:
So ths Paiko Orientation camp is still the way it is?

I remembered how happy Niger indigenes were when their governor was campaigning for votes. They said he is young and rich, and will have the people at heart without touching the State's money.

Well, i really do not know his performance, so let me just reserve my comments
bros you will really be disappointed, that state is backward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger NYSC Camp Is The Worst Ever – Kazaure by Banter1(m): 12:43pm On Nov 22, 2018
lonelydora:
So ths Paiko Orientation camp is still the way it is?

I remembered how happy Niger indigenes were when their governor was campaigning for votes. They said he is young and rich, and will have the people at heart without touching the State's money.

Well, i really do not know his performance, so let me just reserve my comments
His performance is nothing to write home about. The worst Governor in the history of Niger State. the former governor lay fundation for new NYSC camp, ever since the new regime came on board, all the incompleted project has been abandoned. and no knew project.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger NYSC Camp Is The Worst Ever – Kazaure by stillwendy(f): 12:44pm On Nov 22, 2018
What about Yikpata camp in kwara? Pls I don't want to remember. The flies, the structure, the kitchen, that camp is terrible. I almost die there eh.
Re: Niger NYSC Camp Is The Worst Ever – Kazaure by Rozaytee: 12:46pm On Nov 22, 2018
rhemiza:
What a pity... I'm very sure no high profile pikin will be posted there to serve... and government rep they come swear them in?
U Don ever jam anybody wey dem call Buhari pikin for camp before

1 Like

Re: Niger NYSC Camp Is The Worst Ever – Kazaure by Adekdammy: 12:55pm On Nov 22, 2018
paiko camp. the toilet and bathroom na die, team bath inside abandoned classroom back then.
Re: Niger NYSC Camp Is The Worst Ever – Kazaure by catherineokezie(f): 12:57pm On Nov 22, 2018
[quote author=XaintJoel20 post=73201489]Camping at NYSC orientation camp Mangu was a blessing.

Plateau State arguably has the best NYSC Orientation Camp is the best in Nigeria.

Special thanks to Gov. Jonah Jang.... [/quote

Yes oooo

1 Like

Re: Niger NYSC Camp Is The Worst Ever – Kazaure by Juliearth(f): 12:59pm On Nov 22, 2018
XaintJoel20:

That's right,my brother.
Re: Niger NYSC Camp Is The Worst Ever – Kazaure by immantoks: 12:59pm On Nov 22, 2018
XaintJoel20:

I only went to Mangu for NCCF conference .that place is just too awesome
Re: Niger NYSC Camp Is The Worst Ever – Kazaure by lonelydora: 1:00pm On Nov 22, 2018
Gideon20:
bros you will really be disappointed, that state is backward.

Chai. Pathetic
Re: Niger NYSC Camp Is The Worst Ever – Kazaure by Juliearth(f): 1:05pm On Nov 22, 2018
deepwater:
lol

You know some people who had not seen the opportunity to travel go just dey yarn opata.
They will go far by telling us that NIger state is bigger than the whole 5 S.E states together. Why this is true in terms of land mass, it should be known that the whole of that state is not as developed as ABAKALIKI....

Niger has nothing to offer except FUTMINNA

If you have not visited PAIKO camp at PAIKORO dont just quote me,

Paiko Camp had no know, lectures where under a tree! Uptill the last time i checked. Everyday snakes are killed in the girls hostel

And yes, the governor still addressed people in that state using a mic connected to an AHUJA horn speaker mounted upon a 1948 land rover - They even said nigga is from a rich home Like WTF?

My days in Minna, i actually went to Abuja everyday of my life to eat food. Yes food, because whatever they eat there in Niger was going to kill you faster before the next meal is served.

Was it in TAFA? Ok, you wan make call? You need to leave you hotel room and trek to the local government secretariat to get network service.

However, there hypocrisy is out of this world, they dont sell beer but every mallan got his kettle filled up with liquor.

The ladies are brought in wrapped in hijab to be smashed all night by the alhajis, it is a cartel life over there u know.

Abeg make una go sidon......

I agree with you,sis. However, I am not sure about the food ish. There are good restaurants around town and good markets.
Re: Niger NYSC Camp Is The Worst Ever – Kazaure by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 1:05pm On Nov 22, 2018
deepwater:
lol

You know some people who had not seen the opportunity to travel go just dey yarn opata.
They will go far by telling us that NIger state is bigger than the whole 5 S.E states together. Why this is true in terms of land mass, it should be known that the whole of that state is not as developed as ABAKALIKI....

Paiko Camp had no know, lectures where under a tree! Uptill the last time i checked. Everyday snakes are killed in the girls hostel

And yes, the governor still addressed people in that state using a mic connected to an AHUJA horn speaker mounted upon a 1948 land rover - They even said nigga is from a rich home Like WTF?

My days in Minna, i actually went to Abuja everyday of my life to eat food. Yes food, because whatever they eat there in Niger was going to kill you faster before the next meal is served.

Was it in TAFA? Ok, you wan make call? You need to leave you hotel room and trek to the local government secretariat to get network service.

However, there hypocrisy is out of this world, they dont sell beer but every mallan got his kettle filled up with liquor.

The ladies are brought in wrapped in hijab to be smashed all night by the alhajis, it is a cartel life over there u know.

Nothing new. Most of northern Nigeria is a shithole

1 Like

Re: Niger NYSC Camp Is The Worst Ever – Kazaure by Juliearth(f): 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2018
Banter1:
His performance is nothing to write home about. The worst Governor in the history of Niger State. the former governor lay fundation for new NYSC camp, ever since the new regime came on board, all the incompleted project has been abandoned. and no knew project.

I am sure the indigenes have learnt their lesson. Talba wasn't a saint,but he sure did well for the state.
Re: Niger NYSC Camp Is The Worst Ever – Kazaure by benefitzte: 1:15pm On Nov 22, 2018
I just deh count ppl wher sabi paiko camp for here, roll call....I was there batch B 2007.
Re: Niger NYSC Camp Is The Worst Ever – Kazaure by Ceawhy: 1:27pm On Nov 22, 2018
Paiko camp
No decent toilet, no lecture Hall, no water and lots more, I camped there last year January 16B .
Re: Niger NYSC Camp Is The Worst Ever – Kazaure by Ekakamba: 1:28pm On Nov 22, 2018
My fifle. cool
The cold na better temptation, thank God man pikin overcome.
XaintJoel20:

Plateau State arguably has the best NYSC Orientation Camp in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Niger NYSC Camp Is The Worst Ever – Kazaure by Japsylee: 1:29pm On Nov 22, 2018
Like if you were in PAIKO no get state
Re: Niger NYSC Camp Is The Worst Ever – Kazaure by Ekakamba: 1:30pm On Nov 22, 2018
Jos South sweet but you'll be far from better UJ fish. I rep South sha, PlaPoly Jos campus. Better fishes. grin tongue
Focusman1:

Truly mangu was/is a good place for camping. Apart from the whether. Then you must serve for Jos South LGA to complete your enjoyment (Bukuru)
Re: Niger NYSC Camp Is The Worst Ever – Kazaure by Twizzy30(m): 1:41pm On Nov 22, 2018
I've made up my mind, i won't do NYSC and may God help me lol
Re: Niger NYSC Camp Is The Worst Ever – Kazaure by Firefly2017(f): 1:47pm On Nov 22, 2018
deepwater:
lol

i agree with you �, I went to camp there in 2009, and I am yet to recover from the trauma caused by the deplorable state of the facilities in the camp. had to redeploy to Abuja immediately after camp.
Re: Niger NYSC Camp Is The Worst Ever – Kazaure by missyojo(f): 1:53pm On Nov 22, 2018
Hummm!!!!! So it's now you people know that it's the worst camp in the country. Nysc disputed the rumours when it went round that it's the worst camp. Mtchewwww!!!
Re: Niger NYSC Camp Is The Worst Ever – Kazaure by bidyahaya(m): 1:56pm On Nov 22, 2018
deepwater:
lol

Ok.
Now tell us the state you come from
Re: Niger NYSC Camp Is The Worst Ever – Kazaure by Obashlino(m): 1:59pm On Nov 22, 2018
You're much right, that camp is hell I swear. I served in Niger state too.
Re: Niger NYSC Camp Is The Worst Ever – Kazaure by shayubobo: 2:01pm On Nov 22, 2018
NwaOhafia:
Has he being to Kogi camp? That camp is as dirty as where pigs stay.

I still rep Nsit Atai camp
Oga that one na lie i just left asaya camp in kogi
Re: Niger NYSC Camp Is The Worst Ever – Kazaure by Ayobami7(m): 2:04pm On Nov 22, 2018
象形字
Re: Niger NYSC Camp Is The Worst Ever – Kazaure by Abisola114: 2:12pm On Nov 22, 2018
XaintJoel20:

Plateau State arguably has the best NYSC Orientation Camp in Nigeria.

i swear cheesy

1 Like

Re: Niger NYSC Camp Is The Worst Ever – Kazaure by ogtavia(m): 2:14pm On Nov 22, 2018
Tell me about it. I camped there in 2015. Its indeed terrible. No water, no toilet, prefabricated hostels with leaking roofs, terrible spring beds, horde of flies, dirty environment and poor camp food. Its a temporary structure but could be better. But I met really nice people in Paiko.

1 Like

Re: Niger NYSC Camp Is The Worst Ever – Kazaure by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:18pm On Nov 22, 2018
Juliearth:

I am sure the indigenes have learnt their lesson. Talba wasn't a saint,but he sure did well for the state.
Yeah he wasn't a saint but I enjoyed his leadership.... He meant good for the state... I miss him.... Talban Minna.... cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Niger NYSC Camp Is The Worst Ever – Kazaure by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 22, 2018
NwaOhafia:
Has he being to Kogi camp?
That camp is as dirty as where pigs stay.

I still rep Nsit Atai camp
kogi camp bad but e no bad reach nau
go check edo camp
Re: Niger NYSC Camp Is The Worst Ever – Kazaure by OlujobaSamuel: 2:28pm On Nov 22, 2018
na dat nysc state coord name do me somehow, which one be Arokoyo, hope no be the thing wey dey my mind

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper / NYSC Announces Date For Batch C 2019 Registration / Corper Who Died Of Lassa Fever In Cross River State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.