Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,303 members, 7,839,474 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Jimi Abaje And Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To The Death Of OAP, Tosyn Bucknor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Abaje And Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To The Death Of OAP, Tosyn Bucknor (453 Views)

EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly / Photo Of Tinubu And Babajide Sanwoolu In London / Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jimi Abaje And Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To The Death Of OAP, Tosyn Bucknor by NaijaCelebrity: 12:16pm On Nov 22, 2018
The Lagos State, Governorship Aspirants For APC and PDP took there twitter account to react to the Inspiration FM OAP, Tosyn Bucknor who was found dead in her house some days ago.

Jimi Abaje tweeted saying...

I have just received the sad news of the passage of Tosyn Bucknor (Area Mama) due to complications from Sickle cell. As a healthcare professional, I am well aware of the challenges of people living with sickle cell. Tosyn fought a good fight.

She was as a true scion of the creative Bucknor dynasty. As a chip off-the-old-block, she carved a niche for herself and was a darling of the airwaves My heart goes out to Funke Bucknor-Obruthe and the entire family. May her playful, lively amd energetic soul rest in peace.

Babajide Sanwo Olu also tweeted..

My sincere condolence to the family, friends and colleagues of the late Tosyn Bucknor. She was a talented personality, full of life and vigour. May her soul rest in peace.

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2018/11/22/jimi-abaje-and-babajide-sanwo-olu-reacts-to-death-of-oap-tosyn-bucknor/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Jimi Abaje And Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To The Death Of OAP, Tosyn Bucknor by kidap: 1:24pm On Nov 22, 2018
Hmmm

Re: Jimi Abaje And Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To The Death Of OAP, Tosyn Bucknor by gidgiddy: 1:57pm On Nov 22, 2018
Just merely looking at Sanwolu, you will know he is thief
Re: Jimi Abaje And Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To The Death Of OAP, Tosyn Bucknor by PRYCE(m): 2:04pm On Nov 22, 2018
Jimi our next governor!

Destiny has called!!

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Must Undergo An IQ Test / FG Awards Mining Exploration Contract To 10 Firms / Video: Osinbajo Launches FG Market Moni In Apo Mechanic Village,abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.