Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Richard Mofe-damijo Becomes Brand Ambassador Of Landlagos (PHOTO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richard Mofe-damijo Becomes Brand Ambassador Of Landlagos (PHOTO) (668 Views)

Davido Becomes Brand Ambassador For Infinix Smartphone / Dakore Akande And Richard Mofe-Damijo On Set: Throwback Photo Vs Now / Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Richard Mofe-damijo Becomes Brand Ambassador Of Landlagos (PHOTO) by gistfever: 12:20pm On Nov 22, 2018
From Gistvic.com

Nigerian actor and former Commissioner for Culture and Tourism in Delta State, Richard Mofe-Damijo shares new photos as he becomes the brand ambassador of Landlagos.

He wrote:

"I'm delighted to announce that yesterday, I joined the revolutionary real estate company, @Landlagos as Brand Ambassador. Landlagos is on a mission to control and reverse the unfair and unrealistic pricing of property in Lagos that makes the hardworking Nigerian unable to own their own. By this, every working Nigerian can be a player in the real estate market. This is why I'm excited to be a part of this remarkable revolution.
With properties located in Ibeju-Lekki, Landlagos offers the most affordable pricing you can get anywhere, along with flexible payment plans and free transportation for you to the site. I'm glad, Glory Osei is using Landlagos today to help achieve a Lagos where everyone can actualize the dreams of the average Nigerian worker which is to own property. Log on to www.landlagos.com to check out the amazing offerings and begin your journey to becoming a property owner in the fastest growing city in Africa."

See photos:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/11/richard-mofe-damijo-becomes-brand.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Richard Mofe-damijo Becomes Brand Ambassador Of Landlagos (PHOTO) by gistfever: 12:21pm On Nov 22, 2018
shocked
Re: Richard Mofe-damijo Becomes Brand Ambassador Of Landlagos (PHOTO) by praizblog: 12:34pm On Nov 22, 2018
Congrat baba
Re: Richard Mofe-damijo Becomes Brand Ambassador Of Landlagos (PHOTO) by YomzzyDBlogger: 12:48pm On Nov 22, 2018
grin
Re: Richard Mofe-damijo Becomes Brand Ambassador Of Landlagos (PHOTO) by SIMPLYkush: 1:59pm On Nov 22, 2018
That lady with him is so fvcking ugly...
see her bald head..
I'm sure RMD must have shoved his old dick in her hairy pussy to have worth that deal....
Re: Richard Mofe-damijo Becomes Brand Ambassador Of Landlagos (PHOTO) by Immaculatesnow(m): 2:26pm On Nov 22, 2018
cool see old man promoting bread

I want a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Kourtney Kardashian Poses Completely Nak3d For Her Very First GQ Shoot 1 / Salma Mumin (Ghanaian Actress) Go Unclad Wild With Watermelon As She Turn 1+ / I Test Drove In Linda Ikeji Son "Jayce" New Bentley - Daddy Freeze Brags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.