Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

18-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of Nigerian Politician's Son In London. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 18-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of Nigerian Politician's Son In London. (33749 Views)

Four Ejigbo Boys Who Gang-raped Girl, Arrested By Police (pic) / Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) / Lover Girl Arrested For Hiding Weed And Tramadol In Stew For Jailed Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

18-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of Nigerian Politician's Son In London. by CastedDude: 12:48pm On Nov 22, 2018
Detectives investigating the fatal shooting of 26-year-old Abraham Badru in Hackney, London have arrested a woman on suspicion of conspiracy to murder. The late Abraham was the son of House of Representatives member, Hon. Dolapo Badru, representing Lagos Island, Lagos state. 

The 18-year-old female suspect was arrested on Thursday, 22 November (today) and remains in custody.

Police were called on Sunday, 25 March to Ferncliff Road, E8, following reports of gunshots heard. Abraham, a personal trainer, was found suffering from shotgun injuries and died at the scene from a shotgun wound to the chest.

Detective Chief Inspector Noel McHugh, leading the investigation from the Homicide and Major Crime Command, said: "It has been eight months since Abraham was gunned down on the street in Hackney and we have been working tirelessly to find out what happened that night and bring those responsible to justice. We have followed up more than 600 lines of enquiry and viewed 200 hours of CCTV footage.

"We have been piecing together the details of Abraham's life and making good progress and that has led to this arrest today. The arrest is as the result of a separate line of enquiry, not linked to the rape trial Abraham previously gave evidence at.

"However, despite the progress we are making, there are still significant gaps and we urgently need the help of Abraham's friends and anyone else with information to come forward. There remains at least five potential witnesses on the street that night who have not come forward and there may be others who have information they don't think important but could be crucial for us in filling in the picture of Abraham's life.

"We believe Abraham had a number of girlfriends and we are keen to know who they were. It is possible that he may have been seeing someone who was in another relationship, and I'm appealing for anyone with this sort of information to contact me.

"Did Abraham confide in you about his worries? Did you notice any change in his behaviour? I know that this could be tricky, but I assure you we are solely interested in piecing together Abraham's life.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/abraham-badru-arrest-made-in-hackney-murder-investigation.html

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of Nigerian Politician's Son In London. by Juicybreed(m): 2:02pm On Nov 22, 2018
Live your life like today is your last day... I tell you Today believe in yourself and find something to celebrate about before the year passes by. Your birthday shouldn't be your only moment of celebration.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of Nigerian Politician's Son In London. by yungmayor02(m): 2:02pm On Nov 22, 2018
Oga at the top...I see you ooo.
See as you steal my FTC angry angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of Nigerian Politician's Son In London. by Freshman54(m): 2:03pm On Nov 22, 2018
Ok
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of Nigerian Politician's Son In London. by fishmillan: 2:03pm On Nov 22, 2018
M
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of Nigerian Politician's Son In London. by Biguyman: 2:03pm On Nov 22, 2018
Anybody wey dey do child abuse deserves to die.

Nobody like child abuse pass them afonjas cool

2 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of Nigerian Politician's Son In London. by BE811APP: 2:03pm On Nov 22, 2018
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of Nigerian Politician's Son In London. by Learnstuffs: 2:03pm On Nov 22, 2018
Fear woman
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of Nigerian Politician's Son In London. by Lexusgs430: 2:04pm On Nov 22, 2018
Bad boy .....
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of Nigerian Politician's Son In London. by Choice22(m): 2:04pm On Nov 22, 2018
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of Nigerian Politician's Son In London. by aluma(m): 2:04pm On Nov 22, 2018
Na so d world they turn
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of Nigerian Politician's Son In London. by AngelicBeing: 2:04pm On Nov 22, 2018
Son of a lagos politician angry

18 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of Nigerian Politician's Son In London. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 22, 2018
yungmayor02:

Eyaa doh.

It would be your turn, next time tongue

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of Nigerian Politician's Son In London. by Mizk(f): 2:06pm On Nov 22, 2018
How come he's dating a minor as big as he is? undecided

3 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of Nigerian Politician's Son In London. by DeeTweenie(f): 2:07pm On Nov 22, 2018
The investigations should continue.
Rest on Abraham
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of Nigerian Politician's Son In London. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 22, 2018
na so kill em one by one all dose greedy politicians sending their kids to enjoy while we stay here enjoying CHANGE

next na jubril pikin as motor bike no gree take wayray life na apple we go send now

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of Nigerian Politician's Son In London. by oladele00(m): 2:08pm On Nov 22, 2018
Flog any politician son koboko dem too dey do us ojoro... Here in mekera we don't know any politician bearing that name
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of Nigerian Politician's Son In London. by edward1106(m): 2:09pm On Nov 22, 2018
PERSONAL TRAINER killed by a JEALOUS TRAINEE.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of Nigerian Politician's Son In London. by subong360: 2:10pm On Nov 22, 2018
IF i talk my mind naw i fit offend God...........
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of Nigerian Politician's Son In London. by Mandrake007(m): 2:10pm On Nov 22, 2018
Mizk:
hows an 18 year old a minor? You need to mind how you throw words around...an 18 year old is a full grown adult and if she’s found guilty she’s going to jail and not juvenile delinquency

18 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of Nigerian Politician's Son In London. by Juicybreed(m): 2:11pm On Nov 22, 2018
[quote author=yungmayor02 post=73204406] Just get a Glo line and maybe Try again later.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of Nigerian Politician's Son In London. by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:11pm On Nov 22, 2018
Just 26 yrs. Such a pity
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of Nigerian Politician's Son In London. by Juicybreed(m): 2:13pm On Nov 22, 2018
yungmayor02:

Just get a Glo line and maybe Try again later.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of Nigerian Politician's Son In London. by Pitokwe(m): 2:13pm On Nov 22, 2018
Mizk:

Narrow is the way to heaven.

Broad is the way to hell.

If u know,u know..... cheesy
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of Nigerian Politician's Son In London. by JBoss25(m): 2:14pm On Nov 22, 2018
The UK is not as safe as people think it is

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of Nigerian Politician's Son In London. by Houseofglam7(f): 2:14pm On Nov 22, 2018
Too bad
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of Nigerian Politician's Son In London. by henrysolution(m): 2:15pm On Nov 22, 2018
don't get me wrong when I say........this tingles my heart to hear that the children of this rich politicians are not better off than we over here as they are also prone to violence, the kind of violence their parents are willing to put us through just to get elected.

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of Nigerian Politician's Son In London. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 22, 2018
Na waoh na foreign babe jus use pump action off dis guy..hmm wetin happen? Anyway may he RIP..cc folake4u.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of Nigerian Politician's Son In London. by Passionate888: 2:18pm On Nov 22, 2018
Girls and killings
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of Nigerian Politician's Son In London. by Mizk(f): 2:19pm On Nov 22, 2018
Mandrake007:
hows an 18 year old a minor? You need to mind how you throw words around...an 18 year old is a full grown adult and if she’s found guilty she’s going to jail and not juvenile delinquency
She's a minor. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please, My Parents Must Not Know! – Begs Phone Thief (Pictured) / Soldiers Rescue Abandoned Child In Ebonyi Who Was Locked Up With Charms / Ugandan Nurse Drugs, Rapes & Impregnates A Patient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.