Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

18-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of Nigerian Politician's Son In London. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 18-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of Nigerian Politician's Son In London. (33745 Views)

Four Ejigbo Boys Who Gang-raped Girl, Arrested By Police (pic) / Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) / Lover Girl Arrested For Hiding Weed And Tramadol In Stew For Jailed Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of Nigerian Politician's Son In London. by Ayobami7(m): 2:20pm On Nov 22, 2018
转注字/轉注字
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of Nigerian Politician's Son In London. by tejiri4(m): 2:24pm On Nov 22, 2018
Stupid politician good for him
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of Nigerian Politician's Son In London. by Ilamina(f): 2:27pm On Nov 22, 2018
Yorubas and snatching other partners lipsrsealed
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of Nigerian Politician's Son In London. by Paschalp(m): 2:37pm On Nov 22, 2018
What a fine man
Tissa pity it had to end that way
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of Nigerian Politician's Son In London. by Fadedvoiced: 2:37pm On Nov 22, 2018
Mandrake007:
hows an 18 year old a minor? You need to mind how you throw words around...an 18 year old is a full grown adult and if she’s found guilty she’s going to jail and not juvenile delinquency

She's right.

Why should a 26year old man be dating an 18years old girl?

Didn't he see ladies of above 24 to date?
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of Nigerian Politician's Son In London. by Mandrake007(m): 2:45pm On Nov 22, 2018
Mizk:
She's a minor. angry
go and check your dictionary for the meaning of a ‘minor’,quit making yourself look ignorant....

2 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of Nigerian Politician's Son In London. by millionboi2: 2:47pm On Nov 22, 2018
Juicybreed:
Live your life like today is your last day... I tell you Today believe in yourself and find something to celebrate about before the year passes by. Your birthday shouldn't be your only moment of celebration.
celebrate everyday
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of Nigerian Politician's Son In London. by victorian(f): 3:00pm On Nov 22, 2018
Its either she shot him out of self defense
Or
She caught him cheating on her with other ladies, he looks like a player anyways. Her jealousy and rage couldn't be calmed, then bang!

Anyways rest in peace Abraham. Next generation, u will take it easy with females.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of Nigerian Politician's Son In London. by LIVEBYTRUTH: 3:01pm On Nov 22, 2018
If he was in Nigeria may be he would have still been alive , but his father thought he could be more safe in the UK, that is why they are destroying this country because their children are not here, while, their diplomatic passports are with them with one year open flight tickets. Death is everywhere , do your house well because that palace you plan to take refuge is not safe too. Advise to the Looters in the government.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of Nigerian Politician's Son In London. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 22, 2018
Son of a Nigerian politician grin grin

Good riddance, the sin of the father shall be reaped by the son. grin
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of Nigerian Politician's Son In London. by ianq: 3:15pm On Nov 22, 2018
she is a ‘minor’ , just like an 18 yr old dude is a minor, right?
That perspective just makes me wanna laugh.
Train kids to be responsible when they are truly minors fa. This decreases the chances of the embarrassment of an 18 yr old ‘minor’.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of Nigerian Politician's Son In London. by folake4u(f): 3:17pm On Nov 22, 2018
lefulefu:
Na waoh na foreign babe jus use pump action off dis guy..hmm wetin happen? Anyway may he RIP..cc folake4u.

The fear of foreign babes is the beginning of wisdom smiley
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of Nigerian Politician's Son In London. by UncleJudax(m): 3:19pm On Nov 22, 2018
[quote author=JBoss25 post=73204768]
The UK is not as safe as people think it is[/quotie]
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of Nigerian Politician's Son In London. by UncleJudax(m): 3:21pm On Nov 22, 2018
JBoss25:
The UK is not as safe as people think it is
I say much safer than where you are. They are trying to solve a murder case. People are killed where you are, and the police doesn't open a file.

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of Nigerian Politician's Son In London. by Saff(f): 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2018
But why is a 26 year old dating someone who is 18? That’s almost 10 years younger, Biko the average 18 year old still has the mentality of a child. Someone his age should at least date a woman who is 21. That goes to any man over 25.

Want to date small girls by force, but when they behave like small girls you begin to cry.
Mandrake007:
hows an 18 year old a minor? You need to mind how you throw words around...an 18 year old is a full grown adult and if she’s found guilty she’s going to jail and not juvenile delinquency
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of Nigerian Politician's Son In London. by bantudra: 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2018
go piss off a woman today and you go suffer or even worse....
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of Nigerian Politician's Son In London. by QuietHammer(m): 3:33pm On Nov 22, 2018
Mizk:
How come he's dating a minor as big as he is? undecided
18 a minor? The Good lord knows I won't hesitate to impregnate an eighteen year old woman if she consents
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of Nigerian Politician's Son In London. by doskie(m): 3:39pm On Nov 22, 2018
una see police??
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of Nigerian Politician's Son In London. by AAinEqGuinea: 4:13pm On Nov 22, 2018
Juicybreed:
Live your life like today is your last day... I tell you Today believe in yourself and find something to celebrate about before the year passes by. Your birthday shouldn't be your only moment of celebration.
it may be nearly over for the black man including myself. How does black people become a minority in a white country but still want to kill other blacks (or anyone)? At least I'll go to my grave knowing Kanu was right, the zoo is in them.

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of Nigerian Politician's Son In London. by Redoil: 4:33pm On Nov 22, 2018
Saff:
But why is a 26 year old dating someone who is 18? That’s almost 10 years younger, Biko the average 18 year old still has the mentality of a child. Someone his age should at least date a woman who is 21. That goes to any man over 25.

Want to date small girls by force, but when they behave like small girls you begin to cry.
they are far more cheaper than those big babes
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of Nigerian Politician's Son In London. by Ibenny(f): 4:41pm On Nov 22, 2018
After how many months.. sad they arrested the supposed suspect. I still don't understand why they arrested the girl, thought they said it was the friend if the guy whom he testified against that shot him undecided
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of Nigerian Politician's Son In London. by movetoca: 4:44pm On Nov 22, 2018
azraeljaheel:
na so kill em one by one all dose greedy politicians sending their kids to enjoy while we stay here enjoying CHANGE

next na jubril pikin as motor bike no gree take wayray life na apple we go send now
Lol Thank God you said Jubril not Buhari.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of Nigerian Politician's Son In London. by bizzibodi(m): 5:44pm On Nov 22, 2018
So pple carries guns in London
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of Nigerian Politician's Son In London. by Seankay323: 5:45pm On Nov 22, 2018
UncleJudax:

I say much safer than where you are. They are trying to solve a murder case. People are kill where you are, and the police doesn't open a file.
oga Dis kid would
have been safer in Nigeria as he would probably have a mopol attached to him or some boys go dey do alaye pikin protect am. On the streets of London boy u can be got anytime nobody know your papa o. But in Nigeria na only poor man pikin dey die anyhow without justice. If I hear say police no go open file for house of rep child in fact the IGP would be summoned.
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of Nigerian Politician's Son In London. by UncleJudax(m): 7:01pm On Nov 22, 2018
Seankay323:
oga Dis kid would
have been safer in Nigeria as he would probably have a mopol attached to him or some boys go dey do alaye pikin protect am. On the streets of London boy u can be got anytime nobody know your papa o. But in Nigeria na only poor man pikin dey die anyhow without justice. If I hear say police no go open file for house of rep child in fact the IGP would be summoned.
No be only only politicians de Nigeria na. Besides they are only safe because Nigerians never see need to attack them for the problems they have created everywhere
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of Nigerian Politician's Son In London. by CapedBaldy: 7:14pm On Nov 22, 2018
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of Nigerian Politician's Son In London. by olawonder(m): 7:44pm On Nov 22, 2018
Biguyman:
Anybody wey dey do child abuse deserves to die.

Nobody like child abuse pass them afonjas cool

Mumu, a 26yr old guy dating an 18yr old girl is child abuse? Just because u waste your lives away before getting married at the age of 40 doesn’t mean those who did at younger ages are child abusers undecided abi which kind idiots just full everywhere these days sef
Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of Nigerian Politician's Son In London. by BlackPantherCri: 11:02pm On Nov 22, 2018

Re: 18-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of Nigerian Politician's Son In London. by kannymoore(m): 8:44am On Nov 23, 2018
Fadedvoiced:

She's right.

Why should a 26year old man be dating an 18years old girl?

Didn't he see ladies of above 24 to date?

She is not a minor.

Besides, from what I heard, age of consent in the UK is 16 years and not 18 so I dunno what you're getting at really.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Kills Ugandan Girlfriend In China (photos) / Brazilian Woman Wheels Corpse Into Banking Hall To ‘sign Off’ A Loan In Her Name / Soldiers Rescue Abandoned Child In Ebonyi Who Was Locked Up With Charms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.