Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Nigerian Man Convicted Of Killing An 18-year-old Boy In London (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Convicted Of Killing An 18-year-old Boy In London (photo) (24636 Views)

Weed Smoker Stabs Nigerian Fiancée In London (Photo) / Teenage Boy Jailed For Life For Stabbing Nigerian To Death In London. Photo / Halima Muazu Declared Missing In London (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Convicted Of Killing An 18-year-old Boy In London (photo) by EzegeNG: 1:23pm On Nov 22, 2018
A court has convicted a twenty-two year-old Nigerian man over the murder of an eighteen year-old in London.

A man who killed 18-year-old Meschak dos Santos Cornelio in Enfield on New Year’s Eve, 2017 has today (21 November) been found guilty of manslaughter.

Nigerian, Gaille Bola, 22, of Stonebridge Road, N15 was found guilty of Meschak’s manslaughter at Blackfriars Crown Court by a unanimous jury verdict.
The court heard how police were called by London Ambulance Service (LAS) at around 11:30hrs on Sunday, 31 December to an address in Larmans Road, Enfield to reports of a male stabbed.

Meschak was found injured and treated by LAS at the scene before being airlifted to an east London hospital – despite medical treatment he died at 20:28hrs.
When officers attended the scene they found Class A drugs and equipment often used with the cutting and bagging of drugs.

Intelligence also suggested that the victim had been running county lines for Bola, but had decided to set up his own line, which caused friction between the two men.

A witness who was in the property at the time of the arrest told officers that shortly before 11:30hrs, Meschak and a friend were present in the flat cutting and bagging drugs, when three suspects entered the address demanding the ‘drugs line’ phone from Meschak.

Meschak knew the males as he voluntarily buzzed them up via the flat intercom. An attack ensued resulting in him being punched in the head and stabbed in the chest. The suspects made off with the drugs phone, plus other phones, cash and drugs.

The witness recognised the ‘leader’ of this trio of suspects, and the male who punched the victim, to be the main drug dealer in the area named “G” (Gaille Bola).
Bola handed himself into police at Wood Green Police Station at 18:00hrs on Monday, 8 January.
He was charged on Tuesday, 9 January and appeared in custody at Highbury Magistrates’ Court on Wednesday, 10 January.

He was found not guilty of murder after a trial at the Old Bailey in July this year, but the jury could not reach a verdict on manslaughter. He was found guilty today, after re-trial, at Blackfriars Crown Court.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-man-convicted-of-killing-an-18-year-old-boy-in-london-photo/

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Convicted Of Killing An 18-year-old Boy In London (photo) by ehhmah(m): 1:24pm On Nov 22, 2018
grin

'Gaille Bola'

He is definitely a nigerian..

No more comments... NCaN members can continue their investigations.. Very gaillicious tongue

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Convicted Of Killing An 18-year-old Boy In London (photo) by JBoss25(m): 1:47pm On Nov 22, 2018
ehhmah:
grin

'Gaille Bola'

No more comments... NCaN members can continue their investigations.. Very gaillicious tongue
skull miner region�

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Convicted Of Killing An 18-year-old Boy In London (photo) by 9jvirgin(m): 2:13pm On Nov 22, 2018
I have given Nigeria a positive view in my work place. My colleagues want to visit Nigeria because of my actions, classic dressing, softness, attitude and finesse. I wish everyone can be like me.

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Convicted Of Killing An 18-year-old Boy In London (photo) by SweetBuns(f): 2:13pm On Nov 22, 2018
NCAN members have landed

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Convicted Of Killing An 18-year-old Boy In London (photo) by Princess4ng(f): 2:13pm On Nov 22, 2018
hjmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Convicted Of Killing An 18-year-old Boy In London (photo) by chinavs9ja(m): 2:13pm On Nov 22, 2018
Justice!

I am a writer, check my signature for my WhatsApp number if you need writer for your blog
Re: Nigerian Man Convicted Of Killing An 18-year-old Boy In London (photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 2:14pm On Nov 22, 2018
undecided
Do the crime
Do the time undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Convicted Of Killing An 18-year-old Boy In London (photo) by hisexcellency34: 2:14pm On Nov 22, 2018
Bola....proud ambassador of Brown roof Republic

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Convicted Of Killing An 18-year-old Boy In London (photo) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 2:14pm On Nov 22, 2018
Skull mining outside Nigeria.
These people won't stop disgracing us.

Yorubas

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Convicted Of Killing An 18-year-old Boy In London (photo) by kerry57: 2:14pm On Nov 22, 2018
Sick people everywhere. The world is gradually winding up. Get Ready to see Jesus.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Convicted Of Killing An 18-year-old Boy In London (photo) by maybachstarboy(m): 2:14pm On Nov 22, 2018
Let me pack here. NCAN oya make una come do the needful.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Convicted Of Killing An 18-year-old Boy In London (photo) by tstx(m): 2:15pm On Nov 22, 2018
Hm
Re: Nigerian Man Convicted Of Killing An 18-year-old Boy In London (photo) by tstx(m): 2:15pm On Nov 22, 2018
kerry57:
Sick people everywhere. The world is gradually winding up. Get Ready to see Jesus.
Ottoman... all these things have bin happening since... You only hear about them now because the world is now a global village..

Put simply, if there was no tv or internet in Nigeria shey u for hear this news? Or any news wey dey happen for Nigeria for that matter..

Meanwhile yall need to read this.. Especially if you are an African
4 Unethical Medical Experiments That Used Africans As Guinea Pigs

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Convicted Of Killing An 18-year-old Boy In London (photo) by Oceemo(m): 2:15pm On Nov 22, 2018
And the tribal sentiment continues
Re: Nigerian Man Convicted Of Killing An 18-year-old Boy In London (photo) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 22, 2018
always denting our image

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Convicted Of Killing An 18-year-old Boy In London (photo) by Paschalp(m): 2:16pm On Nov 22, 2018
And he is a fine man
See the beards wooh
Every girls' dream angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Convicted Of Killing An 18-year-old Boy In London (photo) by Lexusgs430: 2:17pm On Nov 22, 2018
Drugs = Gangs = Knives & Guns ........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Convicted Of Killing An 18-year-old Boy In London (photo) by Vocnewsblog(m): 2:17pm On Nov 22, 2018
May his soul RIP. The man too must be killed.
Re: Nigerian Man Convicted Of Killing An 18-year-old Boy In London (photo) by Emmzy201(m): 2:19pm On Nov 22, 2018
Hehehehehehheehehehehehehehehehhee
Re: Nigerian Man Convicted Of Killing An 18-year-old Boy In London (photo) by Lucifer66(m): 2:20pm On Nov 22, 2018
Nigeria is a disgrace
Re: Nigerian Man Convicted Of Killing An 18-year-old Boy In London (photo) by gulfer: 2:20pm On Nov 22, 2018
SweetBuns:
NCAN members have landed
There is one meme picture that resembles this man, who has it
Re: Nigerian Man Convicted Of Killing An 18-year-old Boy In London (photo) by Cumtroller: 2:20pm On Nov 22, 2018
Gaille Bola the Evil Afonja.

I wish the death penalty can be applied here. One more evil coneheaded demon will be wiped out.

These animals keep disgracing this country. The UK embassy should profile and refuse visas to all Afonja’s as a matter of National Security.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Convicted Of Killing An 18-year-old Boy In London (photo) by Ayobami7(m): 2:21pm On Nov 22, 2018
上海上港集团队
Re: Nigerian Man Convicted Of Killing An 18-year-old Boy In London (photo) by nattty(m): 2:21pm On Nov 22, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:
Skull mining outside Nigeria.
These people won't stop disgracing us.
grin

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Convicted Of Killing An 18-year-old Boy In London (photo) by tstx(m): 2:21pm On Nov 22, 2018
9jvirgin:
I have given Nigeria a positive view in my work place. My colleagues want to visit Nigeria because of my actions, classic dressing, softness, attitude and finesse. I wish everyone can be like me.

Same here bro... But the bad is 180 million times more than the good.
Re: Nigerian Man Convicted Of Killing An 18-year-old Boy In London (photo) by Maxi3k(m): 2:23pm On Nov 22, 2018
Na yoloba boy be dis oh

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Convicted Of Killing An 18-year-old Boy In London (photo) by ashawopikin(m): 2:23pm On Nov 22, 2018
ehhmah:
grin

'Gaille Bola'

did I hear bola! Na dem

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Convicted Of Killing An 18-year-old Boy In London (photo) by seunlly(m): 2:23pm On Nov 22, 2018
So sad.
Nigeria Reputation is going inside the ground mehn
Re: Nigerian Man Convicted Of Killing An 18-year-old Boy In London (photo) by Iceman2017(m): 2:26pm On Nov 22, 2018
Yoruba demons disgracing is internationally cry cry

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Convicted Of Killing An 18-year-old Boy In London (photo) by jagabee: 2:27pm On Nov 22, 2018
this is bad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Dupes Fiancée Of Money, Phone After False Promise Of Marriage / Businessman Arraigned For Raping 17-Year-Old Sales Girl In Lagos / 2 Killed, Property Burnt As Niger Communities Clash Over Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.