Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,049 members, 7,814,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Primary School Teacher Arrested For Raping 10-year-old Pupil In Cross River - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Primary School Teacher Arrested For Raping 10-year-old Pupil In Cross River (17131 Views)

South African Lady Sentenced For Life For Raping 10-year-old Boy / Somalian Judge Cuts Off Private Parts Of 2 Men For Raping 10 Year Old (PICS) / 70-Year-Old Man Caught Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Rivers Chained To A Pole (Phot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Primary School Teacher Arrested For Raping 10-year-old Pupil In Cross River by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:30pm On Nov 22, 2018
By Wisdom Peter,

Report reaching Brainnewsradio has it that, a primary School teacher known to be Mr. Emmanuel Odey was arrested for a rape offense carried out on a 10 year old girl in Obudu Local Government Area of Cross River State.

According to the report, Mr Odey who is a teacher at the Government Primary School, Obudu tried to penetrate his victim whom is reported to be 10 years of age, a primary four pupil in the same school.

Odey is reported to have gone to the girl’s residence on Friday morning, telling her parents he wants to take her for a sporting event, and that since the girl (name withheld) was a sport-like type, she would be best.

Calabar Reporters notes further that, Odey after taking the girl to school, on their way back, took her to a farm behind the General Hospital in Obudu where he forcefully penetrated her.

The father of the victim, while narrating the incidence, said, “He came to the house and said that she (the pupil) was among those picked to participate in a football match with another school. It was about past ten, initially, she didn’t want to go to school because we have some activities in the house, so on reaching there, the teacher took her there and then brought her back. In the process of bringing her back, he now branched and parked the bike close to one cassava farm and then dragged her there.”

“My daughter was raped this afternoon by her teacher. She’s in Primary 4 in Government Primary School, Obudu.

“A passerby caught him and then dragged him to the chairman of Indi-Abeb community, where he said he was sorry about the incident which my daughter also confirmed,” he said.

“They took her to the hospital and the medical report has proven that she was defiled,” he continued

“My daughter is ten years old and we have reported the matter to the police, of which the police say they want to take her to another hospital for confirmation.

“He was beaten by the youths in the community and they used razor blade to scrape his head and was hung with the native handcuff.

“We know him as my daughter’s teacher, though he doesn’t usually come to pick my daughter to school, but that day somebody directed him to our house where he came to pick her up for the competition saying that my daughter is very sporty.”

Read More At https://www.brainnewsradio.com/primary-school-teacher-arrested-for-raping-10-year-old-pupil-in-cross-river/

1 Share

Re: Primary School Teacher Arrested For Raping 10-year-old Pupil In Cross River by GOFRONT(m): 1:59pm On Nov 22, 2018
What!!!

He deserve, he deserve this hammer!!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primary School Teacher Arrested For Raping 10-year-old Pupil In Cross River by Starboytwo(m): 2:39pm On Nov 22, 2018
Rape is a very terrible act....

Mr Emmanuel Odey is truly an ode....ode gidi...

2 Likes

Re: Primary School Teacher Arrested For Raping 10-year-old Pupil In Cross River by bitcoin215: 2:39pm On Nov 22, 2018
What is wrong with human race in general

We need strong institution against all this

1 Like

Re: Primary School Teacher Arrested For Raping 10-year-old Pupil In Cross River by GenFunction: 2:41pm On Nov 22, 2018
what nonsense
Re: Primary School Teacher Arrested For Raping 10-year-old Pupil In Cross River by Groovenaija360(m): 2:41pm On Nov 22, 2018
grin
Re: Primary School Teacher Arrested For Raping 10-year-old Pupil In Cross River by BUSHHUNTER: 2:41pm On Nov 22, 2018
It will only take grace of God for a teacher not to have sex with students.

wetin those students dey carry no be here!

4 Likes

Re: Primary School Teacher Arrested For Raping 10-year-old Pupil In Cross River by Josnac(m): 2:41pm On Nov 22, 2018
This man alone is responsible for his actions and it has nothing whatsoever to do with the "devil" or "konji".

String him up by the balls already!

1 Like

Re: Primary School Teacher Arrested For Raping 10-year-old Pupil In Cross River by Ayobami7(m): 2:42pm On Nov 22, 2018
na wa o

1 Like

Re: Primary School Teacher Arrested For Raping 10-year-old Pupil In Cross River by Unbreakable007: 2:42pm On Nov 22, 2018
sex
Re: Primary School Teacher Arrested For Raping 10-year-old Pupil In Cross River by chinavs9ja(m): 2:43pm On Nov 22, 2018
Kai...this man should be punished for his wickedness

I am a writer, check my signature for my WhatsApp number if you need writer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primary School Teacher Arrested For Raping 10-year-old Pupil In Cross River by Skillzmen: 2:43pm On Nov 22, 2018
Let's see pictures
Re: Primary School Teacher Arrested For Raping 10-year-old Pupil In Cross River by tstx(m): 2:44pm On Nov 22, 2018
Pretentious Nation... I wont be surprised if this same man do frown against people going to olosho them house..

If konji catch u and you cant hold it visit a prostitute... No send wetin people go talk, visit a prostitute.. If you continue holding it in a day will come when you go see one small pikin then before you know am evil thoughts don dey enter yiur head..

Lets stop pretending...

2 Likes

Re: Primary School Teacher Arrested For Raping 10-year-old Pupil In Cross River by cozy7(m): 2:44pm On Nov 22, 2018
Sentence him to death by hanging. PERIOD.
Re: Primary School Teacher Arrested For Raping 10-year-old Pupil In Cross River by sevo(m): 2:46pm On Nov 22, 2018
Separate the man from his di.ck!!
Re: Primary School Teacher Arrested For Raping 10-year-old Pupil In Cross River by eminex(m): 2:46pm On Nov 22, 2018
This is getting out of hand... Humanity is really collapsing at an alarming rate. cry

1 Like

Re: Primary School Teacher Arrested For Raping 10-year-old Pupil In Cross River by Darkseid(m): 2:46pm On Nov 22, 2018
vibez4699:
This guy e be like person swear for you recently. You have been posting this nonsense everywhere today, ode!
Re: Primary School Teacher Arrested For Raping 10-year-old Pupil In Cross River by Originalsly: 2:48pm On Nov 22, 2018
Pedophile masquerading as teacher.... I'm almost sure she is not his only victim...they need to investigate....in fact. ..the Police know what to do to make him confess.
Re: Primary School Teacher Arrested For Raping 10-year-old Pupil In Cross River by ZombiePUNISHER: 2:49pm On Nov 22, 2018
Rape everywhere

Buhari sef cry
Re: Primary School Teacher Arrested For Raping 10-year-old Pupil In Cross River by Mandrake007(m): 2:49pm On Nov 22, 2018
EMManuel are you telling me the truth �
Re: Primary School Teacher Arrested For Raping 10-year-old Pupil In Cross River by mafino: 2:59pm On Nov 22, 2018
He should be jailed for life
Re: Primary School Teacher Arrested For Raping 10-year-old Pupil In Cross River by LordIsaac(m): 3:04pm On Nov 22, 2018
The moral decadence Nigerians cover up with religion and hypocrisy is gradually being unfolded by the day! No justice, no pity, no common sense only wickedness.
Re: Primary School Teacher Arrested For Raping 10-year-old Pupil In Cross River by safetyInspector(m): 3:06pm On Nov 22, 2018
Wetin 10-year-old carry?
BUSHHUNTER:

Re: Primary School Teacher Arrested For Raping 10-year-old Pupil In Cross River by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:07pm On Nov 22, 2018
Lock the dude up and frustrate him, his dick inclusive.... I still can't phantom the pleasure paedophiles derive from having sex with a minor.... angryangry

1 Like

Re: Primary School Teacher Arrested For Raping 10-year-old Pupil In Cross River by patrickcollins: 3:08pm On Nov 22, 2018
BUSHHUNTER:

Na lie I was once a class teacher, there is no temptation there, just don't get too close to your students and pupils, maintain only working relationship and equally pray so u are not accused wrongly.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kidnap Suspect's Father Burnt Alive In Imo State / Nigerian Man, Two Others Nabbed In Bangkok Drug Bust / 2 Kidnappers Arrested For Luring Kids With N50 And Selling Them For N10k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.