Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Teacher Oby Ezekwesili, Don’t Teach Us Nonsense - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Teacher Oby Ezekwesili, Don’t Teach Us Nonsense (226 Views)

25% Win In FCT: Mr. Professor Do Not Teach Us Nonsense, We Can Also Read! / "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili / Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teacher Oby Ezekwesili, Don’t Teach Us Nonsense by Naijiant: 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2018
Oby Ezekwesili, who claims she is running for president under the Allied Congress Party of Nigeria (ACPN) but only seems to be running her mouth, was a guest on Christiane Amanpour’s CNN programme last night.

Ezekwesili, held two ministerial portfolios between 2005 and 2007 under President Olusegun Obasanjo – solid minerals and education, and made the incredible claim that next year’s (s)election was a “contest between the established class of politicians and the rest of us”. This reminded me of a line from Fela Kuti’s “Teacher don’t teach me nonsense”: ”Me and you no dey for the same category”. A former minister in the lootocracy that was Obasanjo’s regime like Ezekwesili can’t, by any stretch of the imagination, belong to the same category as “the rest of us”.
More: https://www.naijiant.com/videos/teacher-oby-ezekwesili-dont-teach-us-nonsense/

(1) (Reply)

The Electorate: PDP, APC & The Rest - Ymig / 2019: Ondo PDP Women Canvass Support For Atiku, Tofowomo, Others / FG Generates N10.5b From Savings Bond In 18 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.