Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,845 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Is This The Most Advanced Car Washing Machine Ever? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is This The Most Advanced Car Washing Machine Ever? (34531 Views)

Is Car Washing A Necessary Expense Or A Threat To Our Environment? / This Is The All New 2018 Volkswagen Touareg,VW’s Most Advanced Model Yet / Car Washing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Most Advanced Car Washing Machine Ever? by Automotive1(m): 2:02pm On Nov 22, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbb-zJR1uj4

This intelligent Hangzhou's Radium Leopard 360 washing machine can automatically complete the cleaning, nursing ,waxing, polishing, coating ,rinsing and air drying of vehicles without a human operator.

The made in China self-washing and cleaning car wash has been exported to over 67 countries and regions of the world. But i doubt if they are available in Nigeria.

Have you ever seen or used this type of self washing and cleaning machine in Nigeria ?

https://autojosh.com/is-this-the-most-advanced-car-washing-machine-ever-see-this-self-washing-and-cleaning-machine/

7 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Advanced Car Washing Machine Ever? by Tezboi(m): 2:10pm On Nov 22, 2018
Can dis machine wash cars dat travels along d potorpotor region grin

76 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Advanced Car Washing Machine Ever? by obekediamondfuto(m): 2:37pm On Nov 22, 2018
cc egunmogaji and radautoworks

watcha say.... can we get one into the country?
Re: Is This The Most Advanced Car Washing Machine Ever? by obekediamondfuto(m): 2:48pm On Nov 22, 2018
cc egunmogaji and radautoworks

watcha say.... can we get one into the country?

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Advanced Car Washing Machine Ever? by radautoworks: 2:57pm On Nov 22, 2018
Tezboi:
Can dis machine wash cars dat travels along d potorpotor region grin
yes it can. It's just touchless carwash which is common here. It is murder on the paint in the long run. In Nigeria they can't even operate common pressure hose without damaging it. Even the NEPA will destroy it for you We should now bring this one?

Also, Nigerians currently wash their cars the best way- by hand. Tender loving care. All people need to do is wax as well.

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Advanced Car Washing Machine Ever? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2018
This won’t work well in Nigeria at least not without additional development. The dirt in Nigeria is first class and the spray force that might be needed may strip paint

30 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Advanced Car Washing Machine Ever? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 22, 2018
Until it is tested on a Nigerian car that has passed through muddy water, I will then agree it's indeed smart grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Most Advanced Car Washing Machine Ever? by bewla(m): 6:51am On Nov 23, 2018
cool
Re: Is This The Most Advanced Car Washing Machine Ever? by izzy4shizzy(m): 6:52am On Nov 23, 2018
E for work for naija so
Re: Is This The Most Advanced Car Washing Machine Ever? by sukerefakere(m): 6:52am On Nov 23, 2018
Bring this to Nigeria and watch how high voltage of electricity will destroy it at the first time of using it

What am i typing sef
Shithole!

4 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Advanced Car Washing Machine Ever? by Tellemall: 6:52am On Nov 23, 2018
Does Nigeria even have automated carwashes? More fantasy for the viewers to use in their discussions.

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Advanced Car Washing Machine Ever? by Calyb(m): 6:52am On Nov 23, 2018
Hold on let me ask PMB. He said he don't have a clue. Perpetrators will be brought to book.

9 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Advanced Car Washing Machine Ever? by lonelydora: 6:54am On Nov 23, 2018
Nice one. But this won't work in Nigeria.

If it can wash a car that has travelled through Nsukka/Obollo-afor muddy soil they we can give it a pass mark
Re: Is This The Most Advanced Car Washing Machine Ever? by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:54am On Nov 23, 2018
thats how oyibo ppl car wash is, how many Nigerians take their cars to car wash abi u want them to install such a machine and still lost his capital.
Re: Is This The Most Advanced Car Washing Machine Ever? by majekobaje1: 6:56am On Nov 23, 2018
come to answani road @ isolo Lagos the machine is there

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Advanced Car Washing Machine Ever? by Denikayan: 6:58am On Nov 23, 2018
Can it wash Atiku's corruption charges away and make him visit the USA.

If it cant, Its a learner.

8 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Advanced Car Washing Machine Ever? by BigJakie: 6:59am On Nov 23, 2018
Of this thing comes to Naija, by the time they finish washing your car, you'll hear bill is 30,000...

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Advanced Car Washing Machine Ever? by Alpha100(m): 6:59am On Nov 23, 2018
It's cool. I will like to see one in Nigeria
Re: Is This The Most Advanced Car Washing Machine Ever? by jmaxjohn(m): 6:59am On Nov 23, 2018
Nigeria doesn't have the infrastructure for this.
Needs regular power supply with proper periodic maintenance and respectful customer service, and still needs to be affordable by its customers (currency with value)
We lack every one.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Advanced Car Washing Machine Ever? by jmaxjohn(m): 7:00am On Nov 23, 2018
majekobaje1:
come to answani road @ isolo Lagos the machine is there

Some dull joke abi
Re: Is This The Most Advanced Car Washing Machine Ever? by agarawu23(m): 7:01am On Nov 23, 2018
This won't work in Nigeria. Sometimes when I go out and come back, I do pity my car especially the tires and under. This machine won't wash 50 cars before they break up cause it will be modified to meet our level of car usage in Nigeria
Re: Is This The Most Advanced Car Washing Machine Ever? by Hoodbilonia: 7:06am On Nov 23, 2018
why car wash many for uptown
u wanna knw why
cause no off road.
no pot holes
no potor potor
so imagine u driving the whole naija no sand
no off roads
only asphalt
men if u wash the tyre e go be like new
but naija off roads uncountable
potor potor everywhere
pot holes unlimited
if d machine dey naija
e go hook
explode

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Most Advanced Car Washing Machine Ever? by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 23, 2018
EgunMogaji:
This won’t work well in Nigeria at least not without additional development. The dirt in Nigeria is first class and the spray force that might be needed may strip paint

People who use such machines stop after a while and revert to hand car washes.

That machine has many faults, it’s not eco friendly, it wastes too much water, lots of chemical used, it doesn’t dry the car so the car leaves with water marks on the windows, the wheels are not cleaned properly and the tyre need hand washes, water from the inside of the doors, bonnet and boot need wiping and drying.

Nothing like good ol hand car wash supported with car wash machines. The main advantage of the above auto machine is that it hasn’t got the sponges, those gives micro scratches on the cars.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Advanced Car Washing Machine Ever? by royallord1(m): 7:11am On Nov 23, 2018
This one can not wash naija dirt na... It will only remove dust... Not our mud and reddy / erosion dirty
Re: Is This The Most Advanced Car Washing Machine Ever? by novexme(m): 7:11am On Nov 23, 2018
I have seen the video on YouTube and the machine is splendid, but application here in Nigeria would only be in high brow areas with less sticky mud. Not in areas with plenty poto poto. But it's a brilliant idea.

Check out my signature for the best radiator coolant in Nigeria 2018. Hacops radiator coolant.

Re: Is This The Most Advanced Car Washing Machine Ever? by Akinola2543(m): 7:13am On Nov 23, 2018
nice
Re: Is This The Most Advanced Car Washing Machine Ever? by sooperrescue(m): 7:15am On Nov 23, 2018
It won't work well in Nigeria. Even it will not wash well in Europe. In winter I used to take a bucket of hot water to the Carwash to wash the dirt off before I allow it into the automated Carwash. There's an automated Carwash at Area 11 in Abuja years back and they normally hand wash before it is allowed into the machine . That's the only way the car will be clean
Re: Is This The Most Advanced Car Washing Machine Ever? by samkal(m): 7:23am On Nov 23, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Reminded me about sometimes ago when I visited carwash , I observed that the force from the guy's machine was peeling off my paint shocked I quickly stopped him.
That was the last time the motor visited carwash. cool

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Advanced Car Washing Machine Ever? by OpinionCounts(m): 7:24am On Nov 23, 2018
How does it clean the internals of the car??
Re: Is This The Most Advanced Car Washing Machine Ever? by gr8tone: 7:34am On Nov 23, 2018
If only it can wash the potopoto cars in 9ja,it will be the best
Re: Is This The Most Advanced Car Washing Machine Ever? by hybee55: 7:40am On Nov 23, 2018
It won't be feasible in Nigeria.Make a income by reading news daily with an investment of 1k.09023576394

(1) (2) (Reply)

25 Cool Cars At The 2019 Autofest In Lagos (photos) / Electric Pole Smashes A Car In Lekki Area Of Lagos. Photos / How I Escape Being Burnt To Dead While Sleeping.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.