Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Looking For A Job For Two With Accommodation Or Not. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Looking For A Job For Two With Accommodation Or Not. (225 Views)

Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job / Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos / Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Job For Two With Accommodation Or Not. by skymight(m): 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2018
Please my two sisters are at asaba and they are looking for a good job or work with good payment, be it receptionist or secretary.

They're good girls with just their 0'level certificate, they didn't attend higher institution but they're better than those that went in terms of intelligent and smart brain.

They're grow to be a beautiful girl they did not know about this platform to look for work that's why I decided to help them find am their young brother by name Solomon, please if there's any available job contact me immediately and I will inform them at once to contact you. Thanks God bless you as you help others secure job opportunity let's get Nigeria working again. Here is my number 08140043326

(1) (Reply)

Business Development Officer At Bluescripts Home Automation | Codelinery.com / Poweredup Consulting Latest Recruitment For 8 Positions / Learn Sage50 Accounting Software And Boost Your Cv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.