Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

EFCC Seals Fayose’s Property In Ado-ekiti - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Seals Fayose’s Property In Ado-ekiti (50353 Views)

EFCC Seals Obiano’s Mansions At Ngozika Estate / EFCC Seals Off Kwankwaso’s Property In Kano / EFCC Seals Theodore Orji's Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Seals Fayose’s Property In Ado-ekiti by blackmercyvelli(m): 3:19pm On Nov 22, 2018
Me dey here with you efcc

Re: EFCC Seals Fayose’s Property In Ado-ekiti by Ganamustgo(m): 3:21pm On Nov 22, 2018
TheGreenLand:
GOOD one. Be quick with his judgement and send the thief to JAIL ASAP please.

What do you have to say about these people;
Babchir Lawal.
Gov. Gandollar.
Adams Oshiomole.
I need your response ASAP.
Re: EFCC Seals Fayose’s Property In Ado-ekiti by Ganamustgo(m): 3:21pm On Nov 22, 2018
TheGreenLand:
GOOD one.
Be quick with his judgement and send the thief to JAIL ASAP please.

Babchir Lawal.

Gov. Gandollar.

Adams Oshiomole.

Re: EFCC Seals Fayose’s Property In Ado-ekiti by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 22, 2018
Ganamustgo:

Babchir Lawal.

Gov. Gandollar.

Adams Oshiomole.

Brainwashed youth.
Your point being?

They should leave your uncle alone, because other people stole too?
SHAME ON YOU!
Re: EFCC Seals Fayose’s Property In Ado-ekiti by jensrichy(m): 3:30pm On Nov 22, 2018
akelicious:
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Thursday, sealed the properties of the immediate past governor of Ekiti state Ayodele Fayose.

Fayose was arraigned by the anti-graft agency at the Federal High Court, Lagos, on October 22 on 11 counts over alleged N6.9 billion fraud.

He had pleaded not guilty to the charges, and the court granted him bail in the sum of N50 million with one surety in like sum.

The former governor, while reacting to EFCC’s action, accused the the anti-graft agency of “sealing innocent people’s house.”

“It is only in our country that an anti corruption agency will first go about sealing houses before determining the ownership, which can be done so easily by visiting relevant agencies,” Fayose said.

He also alleged that the anti-graft agency is working with the ruling All Progressives Congress government in Ekiti in another “wild goose chase and the usual media campaign” against him.

More photos at https://www.akelicious.net/2018/11/breaking-efcc-seals-fayoses-property-in.html

Joke on all yorubas that will vote apc. Jibril is witch hunting one of their brothers and they have sworn to vote for him. Jibril is very careful not to try This nonsense with igbos.
Re: EFCC Seals Fayose’s Property In Ado-ekiti by vyncentino(m): 3:32pm On Nov 22, 2018
vecman22:
Ipob donkeys oya the time has come to wail.......

BTW ipob terrorist, atikulooters ,GEJ the most stupid president this country has ever had,you all would smell your ass's next year when this country most have moved to the next level
have you eaten you look hungry
Re: EFCC Seals Fayose’s Property In Ado-ekiti by Charlico2(m): 3:33pm On Nov 22, 2018
AroleOduduwa:
I am not supporting corruption, but this is personal vendetta, the cabals are hell bent on dealing with Fayose, he should hang on, he will be vindicated when Atiku is elected president of the federal republic of Nigeria

You are!
Re: EFCC Seals Fayose’s Property In Ado-ekiti by steperone(m): 3:34pm On Nov 22, 2018
DEXTROVERT:
THIS
IS
WITCH
HUNTING

BUHARI
MUST
GO

THIS
IS
NOT
WITCH
HUNTING

If the suspect is found corrupt

YOUR
SENSE
MUST
COMEBACK.
Re: EFCC Seals Fayose’s Property In Ado-ekiti by Ganamustgo(m): 3:37pm On Nov 22, 2018
TheGreenLand:

Brainwashed youth.
Your point being?

They should leave your uncle alone, because other peoole stole too?
SHAME ON YOU!

Is that all?

I'm not in support of Fayose or any politician that is indicted but I want sincerity of purpose, equity and justice from various government agencies.

Its a pity that EFCC has become a branch of APC.

When you're with them (APC) you are a saint but immediately you leave then you become corrupt.

Why is Foyose's property seized but that of Mr Grass cutter is left alone?
Re: EFCC Seals Fayose’s Property In Ado-ekiti by steperone(m): 3:38pm On Nov 22, 2018
vyncentino:

You see that you don’t have sense ba... Did you see him to conclude he looks hungry? You just had to show how dumb you are for the sake of being funny...
Re: EFCC Seals Fayose’s Property In Ado-ekiti by vecman22(m): 3:39pm On Nov 22, 2018
vyncentino:

What is this low life looking BOY doing in my mention...

BOY! Be careful, go play with your fellow mates
Re: EFCC Seals Fayose’s Property In Ado-ekiti by jensrichy(m): 3:41pm On Nov 22, 2018
steperone:

THIS
IS
NOT
WITCH
HUNTING

YOUR
SENSE
MUST
COMEBACK.

Dont be an idiot. Is it not obvious to everyone that the present government is very selective in their fight against corruption. Has efcc done anything to oshiomole's corruption case?
Re: EFCC Seals Fayose’s Property In Ado-ekiti by Afonja007: 3:49pm On Nov 22, 2018
vecman22:

BTW ipob terrorist, atikulooters ,GEJ the most stupid president this country has ever had,you all would smell your ass's next year when this country most have moved to the next level
ewu ganduje sorry gan dollars was seeing using his babaringa as bullion van what did EFCC did?your type don't suppose coexist with normal people is either your a jihadist from north or afonja muslim
Re: EFCC Seals Fayose’s Property In Ado-ekiti by DEXTROVERT: 3:49pm On Nov 22, 2018
jensrichy:

Dont be an idiot. Is it not obvious to everyone that the present government is very selective in their fight against corruption. Has efcc done anything to oshiomole's corruption case?

Re: EFCC Seals Fayose’s Property In Ado-ekiti by DEXTROVERT: 3:49pm On Nov 22, 2018
steperone:

THIS IS NOT WITCH HUNTING
YOUR SENSE MUST COMEBACK.

Re: EFCC Seals Fayose’s Property In Ado-ekiti by DEXTROVERT: 3:50pm On Nov 22, 2018
MrBONE2:
I Though is Wizard Hunt grin

Re: EFCC Seals Fayose’s Property In Ado-ekiti by DEXTROVERT: 3:50pm On Nov 22, 2018
micol10:
why do you choose to be dumb....smh

Re: EFCC Seals Fayose’s Property In Ado-ekiti by DEXTROVERT: 3:52pm On Nov 22, 2018
buhariguy:
I have be looking for those witch to hunt.

Re: EFCC Seals Fayose’s Property In Ado-ekiti by Ewedegubbler: 4:02pm On Nov 22, 2018
vecman22:

Re: EFCC Seals Fayose’s Property In Ado-ekiti by Moety: 4:04pm On Nov 22, 2018
Buhari is a useless bustard.

Quote me and thunder will faya your head
Re: EFCC Seals Fayose’s Property In Ado-ekiti by emmangrace: 4:12pm On Nov 22, 2018
tstx:
EFCC... The institution that suffers from selective amnesia, and partial blindness
How many allegations have you submitted to EFCC and not attended to? If you have any allegation against any do submit to the institution and wait see whether they will act accordingly or not.
Re: EFCC Seals Fayose’s Property In Ado-ekiti by Remii(m): 4:18pm On Nov 22, 2018
Firefire:
Initial GRA-GRA grin

What has become of all the uncountable properties sealed by the tootless APC arms called EFsisi. undecided

they remained sealed as at last check
Re: EFCC Seals Fayose’s Property In Ado-ekiti by teepain: 4:21pm On Nov 22, 2018
Firefire:
Initial GRA-GRA grin

What has become of all the uncountable properties sealed by the tootless APC arms called EFsisi. undecided

Diezani and some others have forfeited their properties and monies to the FGN.
Re: EFCC Seals Fayose’s Property In Ado-ekiti by Firefire(m): 4:21pm On Nov 22, 2018
Remii:

they remained sealed as at last check

Video evidence, please. Thank you.
Re: EFCC Seals Fayose’s Property In Ado-ekiti by deomelo: 4:29pm On Nov 22, 2018
Firefire:

Video evidence, please. Thank you.

Typical ipob...

Video ko, audio ni.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Seals Fayose’s Property In Ado-ekiti by Firefire(m): 4:32pm On Nov 22, 2018
teepain:

Diezani and some others have forfeited their properties and monies to the FGN.

video evidence, please?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Fayose’s Property In Ado-ekiti by Firefire(m): 4:32pm On Nov 22, 2018
deomelo:

Typical ipob...

Video ko, audio ni.

ZONE-B

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seals Fayose’s Property In Ado-ekiti by ahiboilandgas: 4:40pm On Nov 22, 2018
akelicious:
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Thursday, sealed the properties of the immediate past governor of Ekiti state Ayodele Fayose.

Fayose was arraigned by the anti-graft agency at the Federal High Court, Lagos, on October 22 on 11 counts over alleged N6.9 billion fraud.

He had pleaded not guilty to the charges, and the court granted him bail in the sum of N50 million with one surety in like sum.

The former governor, while reacting to EFCC’s action, accused the the anti-graft agency of “sealing innocent people’s house.”

“It is only in our country that an anti corruption agency will first go about sealing houses before determining the ownership, which can be done so easily by visiting relevant agencies,” Fayose said.

He also alleged that the anti-graft agency is working with the ruling All Progressives Congress government in Ekiti in another “wild goose chase and the usual media campaign” against him.

More photos at https://www.akelicious.net/2018/11/breaking-efcc-seals-fayoses-property-in.html
when are they sealing ganduje houses
Re: EFCC Seals Fayose’s Property In Ado-ekiti by PassingShot(m): 5:43pm On Nov 22, 2018
AroleOduduwa:
I am not supporting corruption, but this is personal vendetta, the cabals are hell bent on dealing with Fayose, he should hang on, he will be vindicated when Atiku is elected president of the federal republic of Nigeria
Atikulooted useless brain
Re: EFCC Seals Fayose’s Property In Ado-ekiti by PassingShot(m): 5:43pm On Nov 22, 2018
Firefire:

video evidence, please?
M
R
N
Re: EFCC Seals Fayose’s Property In Ado-ekiti by Yoighaman(m): 6:18pm On Nov 22, 2018
TheGreenLand:

A thief supporting a thief.
Shameless youth.
Your future is being stolen away from your eyes and you are still crying for them.
Shame on you!

Sir, I am just thinking, someone (Fayose) who collected money from the office of the NSA and someone (Ganduje) who was caught live on video collecting bribe, who is worse?

Sir, please don't go o, I have not finished thinking, that person seen on video, why has he not been arrested?

Please help my thinking Sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today / PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) / Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.