Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,915 members, 7,810,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

I Make Close To N150,000 On A Monthly Basis Riding As A MAX Champion - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Make Close To N150,000 On A Monthly Basis Riding As A MAX Champion (1088 Views)

I Cannot Take Up That Job, N150,000 Monthly Salary Is Too Small! / Is N150,000 Monthly A Good Salary ? / Let Me Show You How To Make close to $1000 Online Wit Your Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Make Close To N150,000 On A Monthly Basis Riding As A MAX Champion by maxdotng(f): 3:01pm On Nov 22, 2018
“I make close to N150,000 on a monthly basis riding as a MAX champion despite the fact that I am a trained architect. I love to see an improved driving culture on the roads in Nigeria. Working at MAX has made me an ambassador of safety and has helped me show others what it takes to drive safely.” - Ajibola Ogunjemite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkrOf6phTvQ

Do you have experience riding a motorcycle and live in Lagos? You too can make up to N150,00 riding motorcycles with MAX Okada.

Some of the other benefits are:
Access to Health insurance
Opportunity to win cash prizes every Month
Plus you own the motorcycle in a year.

Metro Africa Xpress(MAX), a transport and logistics company just got 500 pulsar entry-level power bikes and we want 500 smart young Lagosians to ride our bikes on a daily basis.

Do you want to join others making money riding for MAX Okada, the requirements are:

- Have previous riding experience
- Ond minimum qualification
- Reside in Lagos

Apply via https://www.max.ng/champion?utm_source=Nairaland&utm_medium=NairalandPost&utm_campaign=recruitment

Also, if you refer a rider, you will get N2000.
Tell your referees to write your name and contact number in his/her application form.

ABOUT MAX
Metro Africa Xpress (MAX), a Social Enterprise and Technology Company. We specialize in developing and delivering sustainable, integrated platforms for mobility in Africa. We offer commuters a safe way to move around Lagos, Nigeria. Commuters can conveniently hail a motorcycle ride with the tap of a button and have a MAX Champion (rider) pick and drop them at their destination. MAX makes motorcycles safe, affordable and accessible to commuters in Africa.

Apply via
https://www.max.ng/champion?utm_source=Nairaland&utm_medium=NairalandPost&utm_campaign=recruitment

(1) (Reply)

Will The New Minimum Wage Affect Npower Volunteers? / Job Vancancies 2020 / Buy Onions From The North In Bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.