Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/11/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/11/18 (200 Views)

Bible Reading: Ephesians 6 : 11-18 : Put On The Whole Armor Of God / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 9/11/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/11/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/11/18 by dallyemmy: 3:26pm On Nov 22, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/11/18 by dallyemmy: 8:03am On Nov 23, 2018
Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens: (Friday, November 23, 2018) – Financial Breakthrough

1.I worship You, Lord Jesus, because You are the light that shinneth in darkness, that darkness could not comprehend.

2.Thank You, Father, for bringing me out of the darkness of this world into Your marvelous light in Christ Jesus.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus’ name.

4.Father, release upon my life, the spirit of diligence and hard work for a better result, in Jesus’ name.

5.Father, please, open my eyes spiritually to financial breakthrough and free me from the hands of poverty, in Jesus’ name.

6.Father, empower me financially to contribute to your kingdom for the purpose of Evangelism and ease of spreading the gospel, in Jesus’ name.

7.Father, by Your mercy, cause the light of the gospel to shine on the hearts of those who are presently alienated from You, due to ignorance, in Jesus’ name.

8.Father, raise wealthy men among us to stand firm for the gospel, in Jesus’ name.

9.Father, please, help me to live through today, without committing a single sin, in Jesus’ name.

10.Father, arise and scatter every opposition from the pit of hell against the ministry of Pastor E.A. Adeboye, in Jesus’ name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures; help him to overcome every challenge of getting these prayer points across to Your children timely, on daily basis, in Jesus’ name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus’ name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Have The Mind Of Christ? / X-raying The Heart / A Worldview For Reading And Meditation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.