Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Nigeria's Favourite R&B Group Styl-plus To Make A Come Back? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigeria's Favourite R&B Group Styl-plus To Make A Come Back? (193 Views)

THROWBACK: The Shifi, Tunde, Yemi And Lanre(STYL-plus) Musical Group / MUSIC: Tunde (styl-plus) – My Heart / DOWNLOAD MP3: Tunde (styl-plus) – My Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Favourite R&B Group Styl-plus To Make A Come Back? by Lacy5: 4:08pm On Nov 22, 2018
The Styl-Plus group which released their first 2 hit albums known as ‘Expressions’ and ‘Back and Better’, have been on the down low over the past few years. With Tunde Akinsanmi going solo and Yemi who left earlier on to pursue another career, the group is left with Shifi, and Zeal who joined a few years after Lanre passed. However, the group’s top 2 most historic songs ‘Olufunmi’ and ‘Call my name’ which were hit songs both home and abroad, still continue to play in the hearts of most Nigerians and fans of Styl-Plus.

What is your favourite Styl-Plus music?

comment and read more at https://olatorera.com/who-is-tunde-akinsanmi-what-are-the-top-2-historic-songs-of-styl-plus/

(1) (Reply)

Music Dj Tunez Ft Wizkid / New Video Just Dropped / The Ballar Alert Concert Celebrating HitFM 95.9 @ 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.