Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,502 members, 7,812,553 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

When Men Were Boys,epic Throw Back Photo Of 2 Face,sound Sultan,black Face&face - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When Men Were Boys,epic Throw Back Photo Of 2 Face,sound Sultan,black Face&face (508 Views)

2face And Black Face Meets With Their Lawyers For Settlement / Sound Sultan Share Throwback Photo With 2face, Faze & Black Face. Photos / See The Result I Got When I Searched For 2face, Black-face, And Faze On Google. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Men Were Boys,epic Throw Back Photo Of 2 Face,sound Sultan,black Face&face by thedio(m): 4:56pm On Nov 22, 2018
Epic Throwback Photo Of 2Face, Sound Sultan, Faze And Blackface

L-R: Blackface, Faze, an unknown friend of theirs, 2face, Sound Sultan
Although Nigerian singers all appear classy, flashy and flamboyant, there has always been a time in their lives when they were just young people who were trying really hard to make things work out for them.
Artistes like Sound Sultan, 2face Idibia, Faze and Blackface are no exceptions to this case of 'humble beginnings'. An epic throwback photo showing these singers together has now appeared on the internet, leaving fans quite stunned.

The photo was shared on Instagram by Sound Sultan showing him and the three other men who once formed the legendary 'Plantashun Boiz' pop group, striking poses together.
He captioned the photo thus: "#tbt TRUST ME IN THIS PIC WE KILLED THIS FASHION THING BACK THEN .TAG EM .#TONOP #SODABE

Re: When Men Were Boys,epic Throw Back Photo Of 2 Face,sound Sultan,black Face&face by Bizmagnet: 4:59pm On Nov 22, 2018
Imagine! Don't judge future by tody.

Do you want quality blogs, websites or softwares for your ideas, companies, schools, churches and businesses?

WhatsApp me today on: 081 two three four 199 six seven
Re: When Men Were Boys,epic Throw Back Photo Of 2 Face,sound Sultan,black Face&face by tyup(m): 5:05pm On Nov 22, 2018
Lol that trouser lasan
Re: When Men Were Boys,epic Throw Back Photo Of 2 Face,sound Sultan,black Face&face by IrokoOluwere: 5:16pm On Nov 22, 2018
Bizmagnet:
Imagine! Don't judge future by tody.
What do you mean don’t judge future by today?
Do they look like they’re suffering in that picture?

(1) (Reply)

Ayeni Adekunle Writes Poem To Mourn Tosyn Bucknor As Her Funeral Rites Begins / Trevor Noah Mocks Buhari, Over 'jubril From Sudan' Controversy / ‘I Can’t Come And Kill Myself” – Davido Reveals His Plans For 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.