Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Please Is This Normal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Is This Normal? (724 Views)

Is This Normal During Sex / FEMALE- Why Am I Always Hot Is This Normal..? / Please Is This Normal During S3X (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is This Normal? by BUSHYANUS(m): 5:16pm On Nov 22, 2018
I am going to marry this weekend but I am so afraid
I am so afraid that I may collapse and soil my pants with with shittt so that I will be disgraced.

Or a woman will pop up to claim I am her husband and that she has 8 children with me. Please what should I do?

1 Like

Re: Please Is This Normal? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 22, 2018
Shave ur Anus

2 Likes

Re: Please Is This Normal? by Foodforthought: 5:24pm On Nov 22, 2018
Na my comment be dis
Re: Please Is This Normal? by Lonestar124: 5:28pm On Nov 22, 2018
But do you've eight children with any lady?

A clear conscience has no perturbation... Happy married life in advance.
Re: Please Is This Normal? by BUSHYANUS(m): 5:31pm On Nov 22, 2018
Lonestar124:
But do you've eight children with any lady?

A clear conscience has no perturbation... Happy married life in advance.

I don't have eight children with any lady

I have only been dreaming about this woman. I have been married to her in! my dream for years and I have two sets of triplets with her. But that is just a dream
Re: Please Is This Normal? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 22, 2018
BUSHYANUS? LOLX

what a moniker... lol
Re: Please Is This Normal? by Lonestar124: 5:47pm On Nov 22, 2018
BUSHYANUS:

I don't have eight children with any lady

I have only been dreaming about this woman. I have been married to her in! my dream for years and I have two sets of triplets with her. But that is just a dream
Now I understand your fear....from my spiritual perspective I think you're entangled with a spirit wife, do not be terrify many are in same condition, shrug the memories into oblivion, Take it to God through prayer, everything will aright with your marriage.

We ought not take things serious sometimes regard it as natural occurrence.
Re: Please Is This Normal? by holluikon(m): 6:36pm On Nov 22, 2018
Pls come here to share rice for us tomorrow oh.

We already occupied a round table, we the FTCs

(1) (Reply)

#10yearschallenge: See Touching Story Of Young Winner (photos) / R Me / Do Mosquitos Fall Sick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.