Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie (69507 Views)

Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage / My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie by Dshocker(m): 7:24pm On Nov 22, 2018
It's a welcomed development
Re: Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie by Olalan(m): 7:24pm On Nov 22, 2018
No wonder some girls wouldn't want any familiarity btw their friends and lover
Re: Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie by Uyi168: 7:25pm On Nov 22, 2018
DavSagacity:
Just helping her best friend to keep the husband worm now...
Kongi has no respect...
worm ko..
Millipede nii

Re: Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie by nafcoo: 7:25pm On Nov 22, 2018
Hmm aye le
Re: Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie by Enemyofpeace: 7:25pm On Nov 22, 2018
Bridget95:
And this nonsense made news?

What's our business
no mind them jare. Abeg come make I show you something
Re: Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie by FaroukM(m): 7:27pm On Nov 22, 2018
....its all about the Benjamins....

Re: Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie by chronique(m): 7:27pm On Nov 22, 2018
When the prick is legit, they'd travel from anywhere to come get it. grin

Re: Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie by Arthurity1(m): 7:27pm On Nov 22, 2018
This people and stupid nicknames ehn! Which one is kinging and T-paid now?!
Re: Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie by Fourwinds: 7:27pm On Nov 22, 2018
Okafor law grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie by Toblesh(m): 7:29pm On Nov 22, 2018
mynaijadj:
Aiye le... In tope alabi's voice

Re: Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie by peteruuu(m): 7:30pm On Nov 22, 2018
Ekiti state grin grin grin
Re: Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie by israelmao(m): 7:32pm On Nov 22, 2018
If sometimes the sexual power is channelled towards some positive areas of life I bet you nothing can stop man's great achievements.

Re: Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:32pm On Nov 22, 2018
Ncan secretary report

Na dem dem

Olamude (penis fvcker pomade) grin

Adeola (ade d fucker) grin

Timiola ( fvck timi grin

Re: Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie by Africanpride123(m): 7:32pm On Nov 22, 2018
Gbam! U are on point. I think the worst of them is female bank marketers...na my colleagues for office. This ones have sold their morals to the devil...

quote author=EVILFOREST post=73212797]NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens.
....female combatant officers
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
People will try to put this observation down.
Why don’t you closely observe such yourself..?
Don't say you were not warned.
Most who settled 4 such are yet to find peace of mind.
Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!![/quote]
Re: Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 22, 2018
*Snails!* *Snails!!* *Snails!!!*

*SNAILS FOR SALE/SUPPLY*

Well-sized African Snails are available for sale in Lagos to Hotels, Major Restaurants, Fast Food Joints and Families.

For Details, Contact: *08094982092*
Re: Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie by carteris: 7:39pm On Nov 22, 2018
Good day NL, please nairalander I'm a student , as we all know that ASUU is currently on strike, and over a month I have been looking for job to do in order to raise money, but I have not been able to get., just tired of sitting down at home doing nothing!! And besides I'm an orphan, so I hustle by myself.... Pls I will be glad to receive help from anyone.. I have the ability to work under tension...
Location = Abuja
Phone number =07037486427
God bless coolGood day NL, please nairalander I'm a student , as we all know that ASUU is currently on strike, and over a month I have been looking for job to do in order to raise money, but I have not been able to get., just tired of sitting down at home doing nothing!! And besides I'm an orphan, so I hustle by myself.... Pls I will be glad to receive help from anyone.. I have the ability to work under tension...
Location = Abuja
Phone number =07037486427
God bless
Re: Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie by Ibegtodiffer: 7:39pm On Nov 22, 2018
EVILFOREST:
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens.
Better respect yourself !!!!
So who remain na?

Re: Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie by lexy2014: 7:42pm On Nov 22, 2018
DavSagacity:
Just helping her best friend to keep the husband worm now...
Kongi has no respect...
Helping 2 "babysit" d guy. After all, what are best friends 4.
Re: Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie by KingSango(m): 7:45pm On Nov 22, 2018
EVILFOREST:
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens.

Women who didn't have strict and wise grandmother.

Re: Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie by Diso60090(m): 7:45pm On Nov 22, 2018
visijo:
A man who drives his father's car is not entitled to speak in a council of men who own bicycles.

Meaning?
Re: Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 22, 2018
Richdad50:
Low IQ Statement from a Low IQ GUY

Don't know about dance hall Queens & beauty queens, but the rest are 120% oloshos,

JUST OBSERVE THEM & YOU WILL SEE WHAT HE MEANS

Re: Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 22, 2018
Nawa. Some people get mind sha
Re: Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie by Deltatoto: 7:48pm On Nov 22, 2018
made4naijamusic:
A lady was, yesterday, caught with the boyfriend of her heavily pregnant bestie in Ibadan, Oyo State.

The lady, identified as Mide, who is also in a serious relationship with one Dammy aka Ever Kinging, allegedly traveled all the way from Ekiti State, to sleep with T-Paid, her bestie’s boyfriend.

According to their mutual friends who caught her, Mide, on her phone, saved T-Paid’s name as Ruka – which is a female name – just to hide their affair

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/11/lady-caught-sleeping-with-the-boyfriend-of-her-pregnant-bestie/

me that told god that the day I’ll trust a woman let me die ppl think I don’t no y.womdn are the most useless thg god created.eveb the Bible said since god created women he has not rested
Re: Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie by PennywysCares(m): 7:48pm On Nov 22, 2018
EVILFOREST:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens.
then who should we marry, cos looking at this list you mention you don finish everytin 4 market. Notin remain again

Re: Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie by Tonimordred(m): 7:51pm On Nov 22, 2018
EVILFOREST:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens.
as u don mention all dis 1 nw den giv examples of d 1s 2 marry
Re: Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie by Tex42(m): 8:07pm On Nov 22, 2018
"men are scum"
Re: Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie by RTSC: 8:07pm On Nov 22, 2018
Women want the unavailable always.
Re: Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie by Emanade1(m): 8:08pm On Nov 22, 2018
It's just the names I find funny ever kinging and Tpad��
Re: Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie by Adesolomon2014(m): 8:16pm On Nov 22, 2018
made4naijamusic:
A lady was, yesterday, caught with the boyfriend of her heavily pregnant bestie in Ibadan, Oyo State.

The lady, identified as Mide, who is also in a serious relationship with one Dammy aka Ever Kinging, allegedly traveled all the way from Ekiti State, to sleep with T-Paid, her bestie’s boyfriend.

According to their mutual friends who caught her, Mide, on her phone, saved T-Paid’s name as Ruka – which is a female name – just to hide their affair

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/11/lady-caught-sleeping-with-the-boyfriend-of-her-pregnant-bestie/

Foolish girls always asking guys 'I need a favour' every now and then
Re: Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie by Bridget95(f): 8:26pm On Nov 22, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
no mind them jare. Abeg come make I show you something
first show your sister

Re: Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie by lonelydora: 8:29pm On Nov 22, 2018
Ttipsy:
Bestie ?? I hate that word. wtf

Once you hear it from a lady, just know they are les.bians

Wedding Rings Only / Married And Clubbing / Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria