Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,777 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:10 PM

"I Am Superman From Planet Zlatan" - Ibrahimovic - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "I Am Superman From Planet Zlatan" - Ibrahimovic (269 Views)

See This Amazing Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic By Me (slimszy) / OMG!! Zlatan Ibrahimovic Buys A Luxury Yacht Worth 8 Million Euros (Photos) / Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Am Superman From Planet Zlatan" - Ibrahimovic by Sportdab(m): 6:03pm On Nov 22, 2018
LA Galaxy striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic has described himself as "Superman" that came from "Planet Zlatan".

Ibrahimovic left Manchester United in March after a bad injury which he struggled to recover from.

The 37-year-old has played for different top clubs in Europe such as Ajax, Juventus, Barcelona, Ac Milan, Inter Milan and Paris St-Germain.

After his first season in the MLS, Zlatan was named in the league's best XI and given the newcomer of the year award.

He also claimed the goal of the season for a stunning 40-yard strike.

The Sweden international has also done things his own way and is not ready to change.

“I came from my own planet, with something that no one has seen,” Ibrahimovic told BBC Sport.

“I'm a guy from this area that they think is the ghetto. They saw me differently, they did not make me feel welcome, they did not make me feel like everyone else, but I came with something else and now they follow that. I came from my own planet - Planet Zlatan.”

Speaking about life in England, Zlatan said: "When I went to England I was talking to different players that I knew well and trusted that would give me an honest opinion.

"From all of them everyone said 'do not do it', they said it would not be good for mycareer because you put your whole career on one season.

"If you do not do a good season people will say therest of the things you did before were useless because you didn't make it in England, but that triggeredme and that's the challenge I wanted.

"I went against everyone and said that's what I wanted to do. They thought I was too old, I was 35 and I made the Premier League look old. It took me three months to convince everyone who I was. That was the challenge and I never turn down a challenge."

More:>>http://www.mysportdab.com/2018/11/am-superman-from-planet-zlatan.html

cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Cause Of Leicester City Helicopter Crash Revealed By Investigators / Suarez, Messi Rekindling Magic As Favoured Victims Celta Await / Best Odd For Your Sport Predictions... 100% Winning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.