Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Unity Bank Computer Based Test Invite 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unity Bank Computer Based Test Invite 2018 (12418 Views)

Workforce Union Bank DSA Test Invite. / Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 / Matrix Group Nigeria Aptitude Test Invite. Anyone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unity Bank Computer Based Test Invite 2018 by Obi88(m): 9:32am On Nov 29, 2018
2bby3:

Paragon City Light College
thanks bro
Re: Unity Bank Computer Based Test Invite 2018 by Glorylevi: 9:53am On Nov 29, 2018
Please did anyone apply with Hnd
Re: Unity Bank Computer Based Test Invite 2018 by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 29, 2018
Glorylevi:
Please did anyone apply with Hnd

Unity Bank plc want to recruit E.T. (executive trainees - fresh graduates).
Age - maximum of 27yrs
Closing date: 14th September, 2018 (Friday)
Qualification - Degree (minimum of 2.1), HND (distinction).

Follow the link below to submit your details.

Above is the advert that I got for the opening so I guess some pple would have applied with HND
Re: Unity Bank Computer Based Test Invite 2018 by Esejoan(f): 10:39am On Nov 29, 2018
2bby3:

Unity Bank plc want to recruit E.T. (executive trainees - fresh graduates).
Age - maximum of 27yrs
Closing date: 14th September, 2018 (Friday)
Qualification - Degree (minimum of 2.1), HND (distinction).

Follow the link below to submit your details.

Above is the advert that I got for the opening so I guess some pple would have applied with HND
Can't find the link
Re: Unity Bank Computer Based Test Invite 2018 by DiscerningSpy: 11:19am On Nov 29, 2018
Please i also got the mail and i need past questions..
Re: Unity Bank Computer Based Test Invite 2018 by MKKO: 11:39am On Nov 29, 2018
Do anybody receive only SMS without email?
Re: Unity Bank Computer Based Test Invite 2018 by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 29, 2018
DiscerningSpy:
Please i also got the mail and i need past questions..

I'm not sure there are past questions per say, just study gmat numerical nd verbal nd get familiar with banking questions nd u'll be fine.
Re: Unity Bank Computer Based Test Invite 2018 by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 29, 2018
MKKO:
Do anybody receive only SMS without email?

Yes some pple got only SMS without email so just proceed to the venue wif ur invite nd take the test. Success.
Re: Unity Bank Computer Based Test Invite 2018 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 29, 2018
Esejoan:

Can't find the link

I'm sorry I omitted it earlier mostly because I believe it's closed already but here's the link

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScli-thbF6e9zaIJVMFesI5v0qL2Oq-9YMf8NtXNlkFErv95A/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: Unity Bank Computer Based Test Invite 2018 by mbukun: 2:49pm On Nov 29, 2018
Please, I got an Invite for a test in lag,,, can I gate crash in abuja instead. emailed the hr though. no response
Re: Unity Bank Computer Based Test Invite 2018 by MKKO: 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2018
I am contemplating gatecrashing dunno weda it will work doe i need to transport myself
Re: Unity Bank Computer Based Test Invite 2018 by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 29, 2018
mbukun:
Please, I got an Invite for a test in lag,,, can I gate crash in abuja instead. emailed the hr though. no response

You are not alone and it seems their HR is not responding to mails. You can try gatecrashing in Abuja, hopefully they'll let you in since you've got an invite after all.

I used to know the bank's test to be free for all sha.
Re: Unity Bank Computer Based Test Invite 2018 by mbukun: 4:22pm On Nov 29, 2018
did you eventually go. was calculator allowed?
Engrkawu:
Who else got this message?
Re: Unity Bank Computer Based Test Invite 2018 by mbukun: 4:23pm On Nov 29, 2018
okay. Thanks for the feedback
2bby3:

You are not alone and it seems their HR is not responding to mails. You can try gatecrashing in Abuja, hopefully they'll let you in since you've got an invite after all.

I used to know the bank's test to be free for all sha.
Re: Unity Bank Computer Based Test Invite 2018 by DiscerningSpy: 4:50pm On Nov 29, 2018
2bby3:

I'm not sure there are past questions per say, just study gmat numerical nd verbal nd get familiar with banking questions nd u'll be fine.

Ok. Thank you
Re: Unity Bank Computer Based Test Invite 2018 by Atk1nson(m): 6:11pm On Nov 29, 2018
MKKO:
I am contemplating gatecrashing dunno weda it will work doe i need to transport myself

About 4 years ago I faced the same delimma. I decided to gatecrashed it and it happened to be the first job of my career.

They did check invite though, but somehow when it got to my turn they let me in without checking.......

It was grace and grace still exits.

Wish you the best

2 Likes

Re: Unity Bank Computer Based Test Invite 2018 by bowintrillz(m): 6:31pm On Nov 29, 2018
Atk1nson:

About 4 years ago I faced the same delimma. I decided to gatecrashed it and it happened to be the first job of my career.

They did check invite though, but somehow when it got to my turn they let me in without checking.......

Wish you the best
Can u tell us more about the offer and TS

1 Like

Re: Unity Bank Computer Based Test Invite 2018 by MKKO: 6:52pm On Nov 29, 2018
Atk1nson:

Wish you the best
May God uplift you more 4 this.
Modified: those writing in Abuja when will it be?
Re: Unity Bank Computer Based Test Invite 2018 by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 29, 2018
bowintrillz:

Can u tell us more about the offer and TS

Atk1nson....yes please shed more light on all the process down to TS and offers with side attraction
Re: Unity Bank Computer Based Test Invite 2018 by Esejoan(f): 10:35pm On Nov 29, 2018
2bby3:

I'm sorry I omitted it earlier mostly because I believe it's closed already but here's the link

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScli-thbF6e9zaIJVMFesI5v0qL2Oq-9YMf8NtXNlkFErv95A/viewform?usp=sf_link
Thank you
The link is still open.
Re: Unity Bank Computer Based Test Invite 2018 by Atk1nson(m): 7:33am On Nov 30, 2018
When I wrote it was paper-based not CBT.

It was a one-stop recruitment, everything was done right there on that day. We had aptitude test, we exchanged scripts and marked it immediately. Successful candidates had their interview the same day after the tests.

Training school was in KD for about 2 weeks, but I understand the TS facility n KD was sold shortly after we completed TS.

The pay about 60+, depending on location and it was a contract role. Most were tellers or sales persons, only few got back-end positions.

They have this exams they write once a year for conversion of contract to parmanent bank staff but I understand they may not have faithfully stuck to this arrangement. I left shortly after TS so I can't really say much bout how everything went for those that stayed.

1 Like

Re: Unity Bank Computer Based Test Invite 2018 by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 30, 2018
Atk1nson:
When I wrote it was paper-based not CBT.

It was a one-stop recruitment, everything was done right there on that day. We had aptitude test, we exchanged scripts and marked it immediately. Successful candidates had their interview the same day after the tests.

Training school was in KD for about 2 weeks, but I understand the TS facility n KD was sold shortly after we completed TS.

The pay about 60+, depending on location and it was a contract role. Most were tellers or sales persons, only few got back-end positions.

They have this exams they write once a year for conversion of contract to parmanent bank staff but I understand they may not have faithfully stuck to this arrangement. I left shortly after TS so I can't really say much bout how everything went for those that stayed.

Thanks for sharing
Re: Unity Bank Computer Based Test Invite 2018 by zizou34: 12:38pm On Nov 30, 2018
2bby3:

Thanks for sharing
Hey,guy,how was the test ?
Re: Unity Bank Computer Based Test Invite 2018 by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 30, 2018
zizou34:
Didn't honour the invite due to distance
Re: Unity Bank Computer Based Test Invite 2018 by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 30, 2018
zizou34:

The test is slated for 4th of December.....

Which test are you talking about
Re: Unity Bank Computer Based Test Invite 2018 by onlinesecret(m): 3:28pm On Nov 30, 2018
chloride6:
60k bank
please, it IS A graduate Trainee or contract staff? it IS their current salary 60k or 5 years ago? because am expecting 200k upward, before i waste my tp
Re: Unity Bank Computer Based Test Invite 2018 by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 30, 2018
erimakosamuel:

The test is slated for 4th of December.....
Which test are you talking about
The test held at the Abuja and Ph venues today
Re: Unity Bank Computer Based Test Invite 2018 by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 30, 2018
onlinesecret:

please, it IS A graduate Trainee or contract staff? it IS their current salary 60k or 5 years ago? because am expecting 200k upward, before i waste my tp

200k upwards? lol, that's quarterly salary or what. From what I've been able to gather, the recruitment is a contract job in disguise with a promise of confirmation after a year. This might have changed tho. The pay shouldn't be far from what other banks pay contract staffs.
Re: Unity Bank Computer Based Test Invite 2018 by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 30, 2018
2bby3:

Didn't honour the invite due to distance

Where do you reside and where was your test location.....abj or ph
Re: Unity Bank Computer Based Test Invite 2018 by Oye2018: 10:23pm On Nov 30, 2018
Please, for those that took the test today, what was the test like?
Re: Unity Bank Computer Based Test Invite 2018 by Damidolly: 7:47am On Dec 01, 2018
Good morning all

Pls those that took the test yesterday and days back, kindly update us on how the whole process went

Also, pls i need clarification, is it a contract offer or permanent offer? Bcoz the mail I received shows executive trainee,or na contract offer them call ET?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can I survive on 90K per month? / Advise Me On This Job Offer, I Am Confused And Sad / Live Update Nnpc Test 26th March 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.