Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria' - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria' (55946 Views)

Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi / Mikel Obi’s Relationship With Olga Diyachenko Threatened Over Turkey Move / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Russian Wife Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria' by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 22, 2018
mudiana:
shutup. Who ask you.
grin
Re: Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria' by ImaIma1(f): 11:25pm On Nov 22, 2018
tossie101:

What do u mean by that.. Did she lie undecided

See them they always look for a way to bash women it has become norm on nairaland..
Smh

Someone else sees the good in Nigerian women and appreciates us. Don't mind this heartbroken guys. They'll get it later

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria' by MYHUBBY: 11:26pm On Nov 22, 2018
I'm surprise didn't castigate Mikel for marrying a white but they're quick to condemn Peter for marrying an African and even a Nigerian. it shows these people really have mental disorder nature in their land

were you people expecting her to say negative things about Nigerians? beside what's the need to use songs welcome a fellow human like you? is she a Queen or a princess? inferiority had really eaten some people deep down
Re: Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria' by Rotji(m): 11:29pm On Nov 22, 2018
moneyadulttube:
Point of correction, Igbo women.

Point of correction, they are presently in Abuja not Owerri. And she must have seen both Igbo, Yuroba, Hausa etc women cross those streets, glide around the hotels etc. Please be reasonable and stop being tribal
Re: Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria' by visijo(m): 11:41pm On Nov 22, 2018
lastmaster:
I taught I was the only one that noticed this.I mistakenly dial a number, it happens to be a wrong number with a sweet female voice at the other end.She told me it's a wrong number and I said sorry to her.I called the number later then we became friends and I asked her out which she obliged. The day I invited her to a well known place for us to see and know more about ourselves. O boy! when I saw her it's like I was staring at Dracula. the babe ugly die.But, she has a nice character.
lol, bro I blame you, you are inviting someone you have not seen before to a well known hang out centre, maybe their voice is to compensate their ugliness
Re: Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria' by Akuruoulo(m): 11:45pm On Nov 22, 2018
drealzum:

Which Igbo again?
is mikel obi family based in igbo land or Jos?

Thought ur brothers have killed those ones in the north
Re: Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria' by Akuruoulo(m): 11:51pm On Nov 22, 2018
tossie101:

Just go and rest!!

And to answer ur question..yes!! I posses it and most Nigerian women posses it too.
U people should continue damaging image of Nigeria women publicly..

Even u knew that she lied. Some of our women get those qualities but is just 10%
Re: Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria' by chris31(m): 12:15am On Nov 23, 2018
Mikel don't forget ur root
If u no get a male child na wetin u gain ?
Re: Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria' by Duru1(m): 2:22am On Nov 23, 2018
moneyadulttube:

You are in order, mostly Igbo women.

2 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria' by Bede2u(m): 2:33am On Nov 23, 2018
drealzum:

Which Igbo again?
is mikel obi family based in igbo land or Jos?
mukel obi's largest home in nigeria was built in his village in anambra. Where do u think they will go to?
Re: Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria' by victorazyvictor(m): 3:01am On Nov 23, 2018
Dshocker:
Her encomium is totally the opposite

How?

Her eulogize remains the same.
Re: Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria' by Nature8(m): 4:53am On Nov 23, 2018
Nice
Re: Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria' by citadels(f): 4:59am On Nov 23, 2018
visijo:
Why do Ugly Girls have nice Voice?
Especially on phone. grin

Hope u are not referring to me. cry cry cry
Re: Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria' by toprealman: 5:28am On Nov 23, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Now this is the real definition of Nigeria Women not "Nigeria feminist"

And one of my fundamental right as a citizen of Nigeria is to marry a Nigeria woman.

When it comes to beauty, Nigeria women are on top of the list, their black is beautiful and fade-less.
marry for love bro. If Oluwa pick your call and you find yourself on the other side.....don't just chop and clean mouth.....follow your heart.
Re: Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria' by IRobot7(m): 5:45am On Nov 23, 2018
Tomorrow him papa go say mikel never see am or talk to am for phone for 5 years. undecided

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria' by TGMISKY(m): 6:42am On Nov 23, 2018
moneyadulttube:

Igbo women are beautiful but why attempt to shake that table
Re: Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria' by TGMISKY(m): 6:45am On Nov 23, 2018
Nigerian women are really beautiful. But I just hope my man Mikel no name im daughter Mia after Khalifa
Re: Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria' by condomuser: 8:48am On Nov 23, 2018

Mikel get car seats for these kids, do you carry them on your lap while driving in the streets of London ?
Re: Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria' by visijo(m): 9:16am On Nov 23, 2018
citadels:

Hope u are not referring to me. cry cry cry
lol, you are not ugly na

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria' by vecman22(m): 9:30am On Nov 23, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Should we tell her? grin grin grin grin

You are a mad mahn...lol

Abeg make you never tell
Re: Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria' by Mavor: 9:42am On Nov 23, 2018
moneyadulttube:
I'm not Ibo but I agree 110%. Ibo women are awesome! The sensible ones that is.
Re: Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria' by Gangster1ms: 10:06am On Nov 23, 2018
lastmaster:
I taught I was the only one that noticed this.I mistakenly dial a number, it happens to be a wrong number with a sweet female voice at the other end.She told me it's a wrong number and I said sorry to her.I called the number later then we became friends and I asked her out which she obliged. The day I invited her to a well known place for us to see and know more about ourselves. O boy! when I saw her it's like I was staring at Dracula. the babe ugly die.But, she has a nice character.
cheesy why won't she have a nice character? Na so them dey be because they know that good character is their only saving grace hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria' by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 23, 2018
Amagite3:
Super Eagles captain, John Mikel Obi, his Russian partner, Olga Diyachenko and their twin daughters Ava and Mia are currently in Nigeria for a visit.

A welcome party was held for them with his parents and siblings in attendance.

Olga has now poured encomium on Nigerian women, saying she's really impressed.

She wrote;

"Nigeria, what a surprise you've turned out be. �� But, if I’m to say what impressed me most, it’s The Women. So much; grace, charisma and not a shred of insecurity. Nigerian women walk swaying their beautiful hips with their backs impeccably straight, heads held high, knowing their worth. Their attitude is strong, yet very sensual, regardless whether it’s a wealthy woman walking through a 5 star hotel or a young girl crossing the road at 7 AM rushing to work. Although may I say, Nigerian women do not rush, nor do they fidget, they simply glide.
The way Nigerian women preserve their culture and traditions is admirable. They don’t chase international designers or dress according to Vogue, they wear beautiful traditional dresses, dance the traditional dances and do it all with pride!
I hope Ava and Mia will inherit the calmness, sense of pride, posture and self worth that I’ve witnessed Nigerian women posses with such ease. Nigerian Women hat off to you �� #Nigeria #Pride #Women �
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/11/mikel-obis-partner-reveals-what-impressed-her-most-about-nigeria.html

It's igbo women....Not Nigerian women.
Re: Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria' by Sleekfingers: 2:16pm On Nov 23, 2018
I am not generalizing but most Nigerian ladies lack self confidence etc..always looking up to western ladies....wanna look like them, talk, walk , behave like them.....imagine a dark person bleaching just to make her attractive....bleaching is really on the rise....but they call it toning, bath etc...but it is simply bleaching.....i wonder if they apply those cream to their TOTO....hmmmm yucks
Re: Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria' by Sirwallace(m): 3:19pm On Nov 23, 2018
this is rich woman from Russia in love with a Nigerian man and his culture.

one stupid tonto dike with barely a six figure in her bank account would be forming Margaret thatcher for men.
Re: Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria' by Owutuotuo(m): 6:16pm On Nov 23, 2018
moneyadulttube:

*pukes*
Re: Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria' by tossie101(f): 9:04pm On Nov 23, 2018
ImaIma1:

Someone else sees the good in Nigerian women and appreciates us. Don't mind this heartbroken guys. They'll get it later

My sister they are frustrated
Re: Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria' by Ayobami7(m): 3:13am On Nov 24, 2018
we don hear
Re: Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria' by arimahoseloka(m): 11:23pm On Nov 24, 2018
moneyadulttube:
please can i contact you on watsapp
Re: Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria' by moneyadulttube: 4:22am On Nov 25, 2018
arimahoseloka:
please can i contact you on watsapp
send me pm, we take it up from there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap / List Of Individual Award Winners For 2015 U17 World Cup (with Photos) / Mohamed Salah Kills Pigeon In 5-0 Huddersfield Win, Liverpool Fans React(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.