Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria' - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria' (55952 Views)

Olga Diyachenko Reacts To Split Rumours From Mikel Obi / Mikel Obi’s Relationship With Olga Diyachenko Threatened Over Turkey Move / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Russian Wife Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria' by Lizilicious(f): 7:41pm On Nov 22, 2018
All the people above me, wetin una wan tell the manchi?

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria' by OMANBALA1: 7:41pm On Nov 22, 2018
She is being economic with the designer stuff. I guess she is yet to meet Danialla Okereke and co. You be learner grin

2 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria' by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 22, 2018
Olga or what exactly
Re: Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria' by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 22, 2018
bknight:
When a woman loves, she loves.
Meanwhile that YeYe, KIM KARDASHIAN rubbish our ladies.
Say some ne dey Baff...

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria' by Jaykolo10(m): 7:41pm On Nov 22, 2018
Madam obi... tell your husband to enter their pussycat and give you testimony... fear Go catch you... and if possible make you go yourself lmao

2 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria' by ihesiuloa(m): 7:41pm On Nov 22, 2018
hmmmm.. very nice words spoken she truly knows what she was saying.

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria' by drealzum(m): 7:42pm On Nov 22, 2018
moneyadulttube:
Point of correction, Igbo women.
Which Igbo again?
is mikel obi family based in igbo land or Jos?
Re: Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria' by carteris: 7:42pm On Nov 22, 2018
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color] Good day NL, please nairalander I'm a student , as we all know that ASUU is currently on strike, and over a month I have been looking for job to do in order to raise money, but I have not been able to get., just tired of sitting down at home doing nothing!! And besides I'm an orphan, so I hustle by myself.... Pls I will be glad to receive help from anyone.. I have the ability to work under tension...
Location = Abuja
Phone number =07037486427
Thanks
God bless
Re: Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria' by Enemyofpeace: 7:42pm On Nov 22, 2018
Oyinbo can blow lie just to deceive us

3 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria' by stonemasonn: 7:43pm On Nov 22, 2018
Apart from the designer clothes thing, the rest is true

2 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria' by Ken4agent(m): 7:43pm On Nov 22, 2018
So with her observation of Niaja ladies.....if she leave her man for a minute at her own risk grin

2 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria' by ComradeShegs(m): 7:44pm On Nov 22, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Should we tell her? grin grin grin grin

Re: Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria' by kapelvej: 7:45pm On Nov 22, 2018
OMANBALA1:
She is being economic with the designer stuff. I guess she is yet to meet Danialla Okereke and co. You be learner grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin chills you dont have
Re: Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria' by Ambidextrause: 7:45pm On Nov 22, 2018
Olga is simply emotionally intelligent.

Those statements may not be entirely true but they would endear you to her. Beautiful!

2 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria' by OKorowanta: 7:46pm On Nov 22, 2018
tossie101:

What do u mean by that.. Did she lie undecided

See them they always look for a way to bash women it has become norm on nairaland..
Smh

Not really...
Just dat we should hide Tonto,Tiwa's books from her.

5 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria' by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 22, 2018
Lmfao grin grin
Re: Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria' by murtalaa(m): 7:51pm On Nov 22, 2018
Be happy your husband did not see that, yet.
Re: Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria' by instaforexngr(m): 7:51pm On Nov 22, 2018
madam beta hold your hubby well as many Naija women don't feel the same way about you
Re: Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria' by LegalOpinion: 7:51pm On Nov 22, 2018
gurunlocker:
I guess she saw village girls.

My sister, Nigeria ladies chase designers.

The exact opposite of all she said is true. She is extremely sarcastic.
Re: Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria' by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 22, 2018
Too much Bobo in her comment.
Re: Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria' by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 22, 2018
Cool

BTW

Re: Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria' by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 22, 2018
tossie101:

What do u mean by that.. Did she lie undecided

See them they always look for a way to bash women it has become norm on nairaland..
Smh
with just a few days she claims to have known more about the Nigerian woman than me that is born and have lived in niaja all my life . me and know that the Nigerian woman cannot be explain. they are too confuse to the point that they cannot even understand their self. or are you lying to me that possess those qualities she listed ?
Re: Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria' by Guestlander: 7:55pm On Nov 22, 2018
moneyadulttube:
Point of correction, Igbo women.

Did she mention ibo women anywhere?

3 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria' by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 22, 2018
noturbusiness:

with just a few days she claims to have known more about the Nigerian woman than me that is born and have lived in niaja all my life . me and know that the Nigerian woman cannot be explain. they are too confuse to the point that they cannot even understand their self. or are you lying to me that possess those qualities she listed ?
truth is as a man you can't understand women,not just Nigeria women alone,but women in general.

2 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria' by bizhop01: 7:59pm On Nov 22, 2018
In buhari voice nigeria women belongs to kitchen

3 Likes

Re: Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria' by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 22, 2018
Lordtimothy66:
truth is as a man you can't understand women,not just Nigeria women alone,but women in general.
s Nigerian woman don't even understand herself. she is confuse . why should I waste my time understanding what will be changing every day?
Re: Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria' by Aile(m): 8:07pm On Nov 22, 2018
may God not let your daughters inherit our Nigeria girls ashawoism and slayism

Re: Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria' by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 22, 2018
So why the fuvk did she not marry a Nigerian woman instead?

Bloody Ukrainian mysoginistic lesbian!.

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria' by Gracidoinlove(f): 8:12pm On Nov 22, 2018
She dey laff Nigerian women joor... Everything she said is the opposite
Re: Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria' by pansophist(m): 8:14pm On Nov 22, 2018
I agree with everything except the designer part. That's not true.

1 Like

Re: Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria' by Ranchhoddas: 8:16pm On Nov 22, 2018
Dem don play this one 419

Chai!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Individual Award Winners For 2015 U17 World Cup (with Photos) / Best Eleven Players Mikel Has Played With Over The Course Of His Career? / Extremely Tall And Gigantic Nigerian Women Wrestlers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.