Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,777 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Betting Is Profitable 3 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Betting Is Profitable 3 (542 Views)

Betting Is After MY LIFE / Betting Is A Curse! Stop. / Help! Betting Is Ruining Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Betting Is Profitable 3 by tradepunter: 6:30pm On Nov 22, 2018
For those of you following my thread you can go back via this link and view my previous week betting statement https://www.nairaland.com/4841283/betting-profitable-2

This one is new one, the reason i keep putting this up here is to let the world know that there is a technique to reading and studying games. once you get the hang of this technique the world becomes yours.

No amount of tips you getting will last because that TIPPING SERVICE WILL RUN DRY because its a finite process.

Why dont you let your INTUITION LEAD YOU TO MAKING MONEY!!!! why don't use the technique that THE BOOKIES USE to define the way betting works..

PEOPLE WOULD ASK DONT YOU LOSE BAD BELLE people, i do but only once in a while the reason is because my BETTING FREQUENCY IS LOW because the techniques makes my betting engagement more efficient

Re: Betting Is Profitable 3 by tradepunter: 6:32pm On Nov 22, 2018
Gat some more.................. The whole idea is that you work with the techniques several regardless the big odds when the technique produces it

Re: Betting Is Profitable 3 by tradepunter: 6:34pm On Nov 22, 2018
there goes some more.....

Re: Betting Is Profitable 3 by tradepunter: 6:37pm On Nov 22, 2018
I think i would stop here for now...
Re: Betting Is Profitable 3 by Alcapa(m): 7:37pm On Nov 22, 2018
If you know you can Accumulate 2 odds every weekend, not more than 3 outcomes , I have a Group on Telegram, Admission is simply by providing 2 odds on the first weekend , if success rate is 100%, you will be Admitted and paired with other Pro bettors 2odds who share 100% Rating as you for free the next weekend, and subsequent weekends.

Bet9ja or Betking are our Bookies.

Our Community will forever Remain free.

Their would be Ranks, you loose a rank the moment you loose your admission ticket. 100% is possible, not more than 3 Matches no Day 2 outcomes.

Total Decency within Group would be observed. 

The community would Frown at Fraud or any Form of extortion. 

All outcomes must be on a single day! No Day 2 outcomes.

Admin reserves the Right to Accept or Decline Admission tickets Irrespective of the Outcome.

Our community is not based on luck, But Success Rate.

Telegram Group Account no
+447736201474

Never bet with your Heart
Re: Betting Is Profitable 3 by tradepunter: 9:36am On Nov 23, 2018
Betting is technique not hope, not fixed game, not begging God for the ticket not to cut.

If your mind cant take losing a bet then i ask you stay clear of this thing called BETTING!!

And also if you not working and doing this and also hoping you make something out of it, my advice will be you stop right now and reconsider.

The reason for such advice is that you are seriously damaging your self in way you can't see.

While for others i join the club and learn how to make it.... i nuh need crowd nah only serious minded individuals that really want to make it.
Re: Betting Is Profitable 3 by tradepunter: 8:06pm On Nov 23, 2018
French division 2 have experienced an average of 6 games having over 0.5 goals in the first half (1ST HALF)
Re: Betting Is Profitable 3 by tradepunter: 8:07pm On Nov 23, 2018
Noirt- 1st half over 0.5goals

(1) (Reply)

Sergio Aguero Reveals The Only Team That Can Stop Man City From Winning The Prem / "Mbappe Is Not Neymar's Mate" - Dani Alves / Sportybet, Lionsbet, Nairabet - Highest Odds Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.