Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,912 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Yahoo Boy Fingers Girl To Death In Warri Shoprite - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Fingers Girl To Death In Warri Shoprite (7613 Views)

Stalker Stabs Girl To Death In Her Bed As He Is Triggered By Her Instagram Post / Nigerians Start Fires Around Shoprite Lekki (Video) / Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Boy Fingers Girl To Death In Warri Shoprite by Cyrilokonkwo: 6:58pm On Nov 22, 2018
Although her friend who shivered with fear was able to give out a little hint of what transpired between the victim and the Yahoo Boy. The victim met a Guy in ShopRite who offered her N50,000 just to stick A finger in Her Vagina, little did she know that the boy had an interior motive. Immediately the guy sent N50000 to her bank account She agreed without asking the boy any questions and went straight with him to the toilet

https://schoolsbiz.com/yahoo-boy-fingers-girl-to-death-in-warri-shoprite/
Re: Yahoo Boy Fingers Girl To Death In Warri Shoprite by Eazie351(m): 7:02pm On Nov 22, 2018
"Lice"

5 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Fingers Girl To Death In Warri Shoprite by ChiefAzubuike(f): 7:02pm On Nov 22, 2018
grin.. All these bloggers no go kill person. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Fingers Girl To Death In Warri Shoprite by Alwaysking: 7:04pm On Nov 22, 2018
See lie cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Fingers Girl To Death In Warri Shoprite by hisgrace090: 7:04pm On Nov 22, 2018
The way money makes women dumb only God knows.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Fingers Girl To Death In Warri Shoprite by GOFRONT(m): 7:05pm On Nov 22, 2018
Haba......Na so girls cheap reach??

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Fingers Girl To Death In Warri Shoprite by gaby(m): 7:30pm On Nov 22, 2018
No be only interior motive. Na exterior motive.

Every legbuke now na blogger including the ones wey no gree go school like me.

Nonsense.

8 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Fingers Girl To Death In Warri Shoprite by 9jaown(m): 7:44pm On Nov 22, 2018
Op

6 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Fingers Girl To Death In Warri Shoprite by JBoss25(m): 7:46pm On Nov 22, 2018
Fingered to death? Wtf? grin

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Fingers Girl To Death In Warri Shoprite by DonHummer(m): 8:01pm On Nov 22, 2018
bloggers have finished me gringringrin

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Fingers Girl To Death In Warri Shoprite by Littlemix(f): 8:32pm On Nov 22, 2018
DonHummer:
bloggers have finished me gringringrin
hahahhaha, just for traffic
Re: Yahoo Boy Fingers Girl To Death In Warri Shoprite by stephenolamide(m): 9:27pm On Nov 22, 2018
Eeeh eeh, yahoo boy Don enter wahala
Re: Yahoo Boy Fingers Girl To Death In Warri Shoprite by DonHummer(m): 9:43pm On Nov 22, 2018
Littlemix:
hahahhaha, just for traffic
As in eh, the hustle is real. seems you are new on here and yu sabi there way already

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Fingers Girl To Death In Warri Shoprite by delzbaba(m): 10:16pm On Nov 22, 2018
Op where did you learn how to lie

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Fingers Girl To Death In Warri Shoprite by fucc12: 10:37pm On Nov 22, 2018
So wetin come happen to the 50k wey enter d akkant?
Re: Yahoo Boy Fingers Girl To Death In Warri Shoprite by bitcoin215: 10:55pm On Nov 22, 2018
This is becoming too much
Re: Yahoo Boy Fingers Girl To Death In Warri Shoprite by srclark: 11:08pm On Nov 22, 2018
the guys finger must be so big
Re: Yahoo Boy Fingers Girl To Death In Warri Shoprite by Obiomon: 1:58am On Nov 23, 2018
chai bloggers though

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Fingers Girl To Death In Warri Shoprite by rex444(m): 5:20am On Nov 23, 2018
Interior motive indeed
Re: Yahoo Boy Fingers Girl To Death In Warri Shoprite by kilojoDesigns: 5:34am On Nov 23, 2018
Cyrilokonkwo:

Although her friend who shivered with fear was able to give out a little hint of what transpired between the victim and the Yahoo Boy. The victim met a Guy in ShopRite who offered her N50,000 just to stick A finger in Her Vagina, little did she know that the boy had an interior motive. Immediately the guy sent N50000 to her bank account She agreed without asking the boy any questions and went straight with him to the toilet

https://schoolsbiz.com/yahoo-boy-fingers-girl-to-death-in-warri-shoprite/

This story get exterior motive
Re: Yahoo Boy Fingers Girl To Death In Warri Shoprite by abdulaz: 6:37am On Nov 23, 2018
Lai Muhammed’s students grin

Fingered to death with interior motive cheesy
Re: Yahoo Boy Fingers Girl To Death In Warri Shoprite by vecman22(m): 9:59am On Nov 23, 2018
This story is so true..a friend in warri told me about it yesterday
Re: Yahoo Boy Fingers Girl To Death In Warri Shoprite by Iamcute(m): 2:39pm On Nov 23, 2018
Y'all be shouting bloggers and lies der. Make una dey there make pant they wear una... The story is so fucking true down here in warri ... Babes need to wise up

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Fingers Girl To Death In Warri Shoprite by kevwemike: 3:03pm On Nov 23, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
grin.. All these bloggers no go kill person. cheesy
is not a lie is true that was yesterday

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Fingers Girl To Death In Warri Shoprite by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 23, 2018
vecman22:
This story is so true..a friend in warri told me about it yesterday
It's a lie Jor, na the same warri all of us dey, nothing of such
Re: Yahoo Boy Fingers Girl To Death In Warri Shoprite by Zanxx(f): 6:14pm On Nov 23, 2018
gaby:
No be only interior motive. Na exterior motive.

Every legbuke now na blogger including the ones wey no gree go school like me.

Nonsense.

lol you also noticed
Re: Yahoo Boy Fingers Girl To Death In Warri Shoprite by gaby(m): 6:22pm On Nov 23, 2018
Zanxx:

lol you also noticed

HAHAHAHA. ..walahi
Re: Yahoo Boy Fingers Girl To Death In Warri Shoprite by lawddanny: 5:45pm On Dec 02, 2018
U guys should stop saying the story is fake cos I have a friend who knows the dead girl

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Orji Kalu Urges South East Govs, Traditional Rulers, Others To End Insecurity / Endless Cult Wars In Enugu State / Please Help Me! I Want To Learn How To Be Doing Yahoo Yahoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.