Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,957 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Please Help Me! I Want To Learn How To Be Doing Yahoo Yahoo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Help Me! I Want To Learn How To Be Doing Yahoo Yahoo (6956 Views)

An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo / Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) / EFCC Arrests 7 MAPOLY Students And Others For Yahoo Yahoo With Juju (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me! I Want To Learn How To Be Doing Yahoo Yahoo by OmonnaEast: 7:51pm On Apr 03, 2023
ever since i came to this Lagos all the way from enugu i never make am, i even wan start bizness but no money.
My act bal is annoying me after years of hard work.
it's not like am jobless o, i have small work am doing with small pay but i can not wait anymore, every single day i woke up and i never hamar depression, and i am fed up.

i toast babes after laboring to get them but no money so ha awala oso!

please i need to be doing Yahoo to join my current work, sure people please don't scam me.
Thanks!
Re: Please Help Me! I Want To Learn How To Be Doing Yahoo Yahoo by KnowledgeIsVast(m): 7:52pm On Apr 03, 2023
Ur head never straight

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me! I Want To Learn How To Be Doing Yahoo Yahoo by smileyoo: 8:03pm On Apr 03, 2023
lol. you want to learn how to do yahoo yahoo, but you don't want people to scam you, that's a wrong mindset.
do unto others, as you will want others to do unto you, that's the golden rule of Christ.
with yahoo yahoo venture, don't you think , you may encounter problems, that even money cannot solve ?
better think straight.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me! I Want To Learn How To Be Doing Yahoo Yahoo by Wawelexy(m): 8:22pm On Apr 03, 2023
smileyoo:
lol. you want to learn how to do yahoo yahoo, but you don't want people to scam you, that's a wrong mindset.
do unto others, as you will want others to do unto you, that's the golden rule of Christ.
with yahoo yahoo venture, don't you think , you may encounter problems, that even money cannot solve ?
better think straight.

Savage!!!
Re: Please Help Me! I Want To Learn How To Be Doing Yahoo Yahoo by funshint(m): 9:12pm On Apr 03, 2023
Why don't you go back to Enugu before you turn yourself to "Federal Govt Liability" in Lagos. You dey play abi? tongue
Re: Please Help Me! I Want To Learn How To Be Doing Yahoo Yahoo by nifemi25(m): 9:27pm On Apr 03, 2023
You want to be scamming someone's else while you re scared to be scammed....dey there dey play.... even yahoo boys dey scam themselves....

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me! I Want To Learn How To Be Doing Yahoo Yahoo by illicit(m): 9:37pm On Apr 03, 2023
Hi plz go back to Enugu and join ESN

undecided
Re: Please Help Me! I Want To Learn How To Be Doing Yahoo Yahoo by Autobot05: 9:48pm On Apr 03, 2023
Go to the nearest police station... they will assist you properly
Re: Please Help Me! I Want To Learn How To Be Doing Yahoo Yahoo by LifeOfTrigga(m): 10:37pm On Apr 03, 2023
OmonnaEast:
ever since i came to this Lagos all the way from enugu i never make am, i even wan start bizness but no money.
it's not like am jobless o, i have small work am doing with small pay but i can not wait anymore, every single day i woke up and i never hamar depression, and i am fed up.

please i need to be doing Yahoo to join my current work, sure people please don't scam me.
Thanks!
email me Sharonangelaputman@gmail.com
Re: Please Help Me! I Want To Learn How To Be Doing Yahoo Yahoo by Vladcmr: 10:49pm On Apr 03, 2023
OmonnaEast:

Thanks!

Kindly watch this video till the end and let me know if yahoo is still worth it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wZnNo-3PXQ

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of 200L Female Student Of ABSU Beheaded In Imo Afta She Met A Man In Club / ISWAP And Boko Haram: Can They Be Fully Defeated? / INSIDE LIFE: DSS Woman, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon, Dies After Argument With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.