Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part In Lagos Punished. Graphic - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part In Lagos Punished. Graphic (74095 Views)

Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan / Ghanaian Lady Bites Off Penis Of ‘rapist Who Asked For Mouth Action’ / Serial Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part Apprehended In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part In Lagos Punished. Graphic by lexy2014: 11:01pm On Nov 22, 2018
freshkpomo:
na konji dey cause am oh, same way devil dey make all thieves thief once they are caught! #SWEEPOFFRITUALISTS
therefore it is "devil" not konji cos its d same thing that causes rape that causes armed robbery
Re: Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part In Lagos Punished. Graphic by Collysmith: 11:04pm On Nov 22, 2018
[img][/img]

1 Like

Re: Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part In Lagos Punished. Graphic by Fadedvoiced: 11:08pm On Nov 22, 2018
Illiterate and uncivilized monkeys.

1 Like

Re: Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part In Lagos Punished. Graphic by Nature8(m): 11:21pm On Nov 22, 2018
GOFRONT:
Chaiii.....After that, he should be given this

Wicked grin
Re: Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part In Lagos Punished. Graphic by Seahawk: 11:31pm On Nov 22, 2018
You don’t know who to blame

undecided
fagsonwhaley:
The rate at which this rape thing is getting rampart lately eh angry The end is here already. We don't know who to blame, maybe na the lady or the stupid man that control his urge. I don't know what happened to self satisfaction if the urge is high...abi! grin
Re: Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part In Lagos Punished. Graphic by freshkpomo(m): 11:32pm On Nov 22, 2018
lexy2014:

therefore it is "devil" not konji cos its d same thing that causes rape that causes armed robbery
i concur.... #SWEEPOFFRITUALISTS
Re: Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part In Lagos Punished. Graphic by Lhimeet(m): 11:37pm On Nov 22, 2018
gaby:
A quarter justice served.

They should have tied one end of his dickk to a bulldozer and his deadbeat self to another bulldozer with both moving in opposite directions.

Ashlock...
shocked shocked

How can you be this wicked? grin
Re: Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part In Lagos Punished. Graphic by nobilie: 11:43pm On Nov 22, 2018
sojayy:
with this community packaged things it must be......
Lagos was mentioned in the first line as the place where the crime/act was committed. You were ..... to see it.
Re: Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part In Lagos Punished. Graphic by MYHUBBY: 11:47pm On Nov 22, 2018
I prefer they used pliers hold his two balls for 6hrs
Re: Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part In Lagos Punished. Graphic by Witlee(m): 11:51pm On Nov 22, 2018
fagsonwhaley:
The rate at which this rape thing is getting rampart lately eh angry The end is here already. We don't know who to blame, maybe na the lady or the stupid man that control his urge. I don't know what happened to self satisfaction if the urge is high...abi! grin

Me I tire Oooo my brother
Re: Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part In Lagos Punished. Graphic by Haywhy433(m): 1:22am On Nov 23, 2018
Please help me RETWEET this ooo... Please Nairaland fam I take God beg you, I really need a new phone.
All I need to get 50% discount is 500 RTs before 4pm tomorrow.
Click ��
https://twitter.com/daGr8AY/status/1065748532785762305?s=19
Re: Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part In Lagos Punished. Graphic by Duru1(m): 2:29am On Nov 23, 2018
arrestdarrester:
Not enough, hang him by the balls

For what? If the girl said yes, would you have hung him? It is a matter of yes/no.
Re: Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part In Lagos Punished. Graphic by khalhokage(m): 4:50am On Nov 23, 2018
Why censor the face of a rapist?

When the word "rapist" should be branded on the forehead of every rapist so that everyone they meet would know they are in the presence of filth and treat them accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part In Lagos Punished. Graphic by Gistme4styles: 5:08am On Nov 23, 2018
Re: Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part In Lagos Punished. Graphic by AFONJACOW(m): 6:17am On Nov 23, 2018
the flogging is not enough, rob salt and pepper all over his body... AFONJA AND THEIR RAPING SPRAY
. TUFIAKWA
Re: Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part In Lagos Punished. Graphic by delishpot: 6:31am On Nov 23, 2018
Patrioticman007:
I pity Africans that follow their colonial masters culture rally for dropping African culture to white man .
Early marriage was common then, but now, na copy copy dey reign. White wedding, white religion and white morality. Then early marriage of both sexes, made any body caught raping, was dealt with, early marriage reduces

Stop justifying rape. Fathers rape their kids and even married men with numerous side chicks still rape. Did you hear that he does not have a sex mate or girlfriend? Did you hear that he did not find a woman in the whole of Nigeria to marry him? If he marries early will you feed and train the resulting mouths he and his wife will feed? Did your sisters marry in their teens? You did you marry in your teens? If No did you also go about raping women?, No one is talking about premarital sex between lovers here that you will say can be prevented by early marriage. We are talking rape. So please use wisdom when talking about rape.
Re: Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part In Lagos Punished. Graphic by Christmasdon(m): 6:49am On Nov 23, 2018
Please, lets join hand together to know whats exactly wrong in our society about rape and abuse of any kind. Lets find A lasting solution to this, it could be anyone, so lets stop to pretense.
Something is wrong somewhere.
Re: Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part In Lagos Punished. Graphic by ATOZ9999(m): 6:52am On Nov 23, 2018
As i do say castration is d best.....
Re: Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part In Lagos Punished. Graphic by mozona(m): 8:52am On Nov 23, 2018
this guy no rape again for him life
Re: Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part In Lagos Punished. Graphic by Austinoiz(m): 10:28am On Nov 23, 2018
Afonjas and rape sef
Re: Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part In Lagos Punished. Graphic by Khallicopyro: 9:45am On Dec 09, 2023
globalresource:
better. i like that
Which one be "workshop"
Re: Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part In Lagos Punished. Graphic by creativehubb: 11:54am On Dec 09, 2023
Olalan:
Punishment well deserved........
BTW he could even be let free if they rely on the law to punish him
Nigerian government don't play with rape.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Michigan Girl Arrested For Raping Man At Knife-Point (Pictured) / Naked Woman Sprays Fuel At Customers At A Filling Station In Ikoyi, Causes Chaos / Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.