Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Is Ifecx4real A Scammer!? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Is Ifecx4real A Scammer!? (1569 Views)

Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud / Beware of Thaler he is a Scammer / Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Is Ifecx4real A Scammer!? by nymphomaniac(m): 7:19pm On Nov 22, 2018
On November 17,2018, I met Ifecx4real at Ikeja city mall after calling regards an iPhone 6s with charger which he said he had for sale. I had asked over the phone if it was unlocked and he said yes.

After inspection of the phone, i asked for the charger but he told me he left it at home mistakenly. He claimed to have 4 sets actually and he begged me that he would bring the charger to my office on Monday as I informed him that I was reselling the phone and I had told the buyer the phone would come with a charger as well as the fact that I would be sending the phone out on Monday 19th November

To cut the long story short, since Monday, it's been one excuse to another and he has stopped picking my calls.

Whatever his reason may be for behaving this way, I advise everyone on this forum to avoid doing business with him as he is a bad business man. I blame myself for actually paying for the phone without the charger.

Mr Ifecx4real, charger is 3k-6k but you have proven yourself a dishonest and bad business man. I could track you and get more than that charger from you but I am hoping you will do the needful.

I will attach screenshots of texts sent and his response later.

His phone number is 0803 860 9889 and he is also known as mbajito.
Re: Is Ifecx4real A Scammer!? by itiswellandwell: 8:06pm On Nov 22, 2018
nymphomaniac:
On November 17,2018, I met Ifecx4real at Ikeja city mall after calling regards an iPhone 6s with charger which he said he had for sale. I had asked over the phone if it was unlocked and he said yes.

After inspection of the phone, i asked for the charger but he told me he left it at home mistakenly. He claimed to have 4 sets actually and he begged me that he would bring the charger to my office on Monday as I informed him that I was reselling the phone and I had told the buyer the phone would come with a charger as well as the fact that I would be sending the phone out on Monday 19th November

To cut the long story short, since Monday, it's been one excuse to another and he has stopped picking my calls.

Whatever his reason may be for behaving this way, I advise everyone on this forum to avoid doing business with him as he is a bad business man. I blame myself for actually paying for the phone without the charger.

Mr Ifecx4real, charger is 3k-6k but you have proven yourself a dishonest and bad business man. I could track you and get more than that charger from you but I am hoping you will do the needful.

Eyaah! Sorry bro. Have got follow come iPhone charger. Only one remaining. Can give you at discount to cover for your stress. Check link below if you are interested.

https://www.nairaland.com/4851674/iphone-follow-come-charger-otg#4851674.23
Re: Is Ifecx4real A Scammer!? by HumphreyBold(m): 9:44pm On Nov 25, 2018
So because of ordinary charger your writing all this long story , this hardship is too funny � ���,

3 Likes

Re: Is Ifecx4real A Scammer!? by damola1: 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2018
Charger turn am to scammer?

1 Like

Re: Is Ifecx4real A Scammer!? by henrixx(m): 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2018
So because of charger you are writing one full book of lamentations.

3 Likes

Re: Is Ifecx4real A Scammer!? by fashrola(m): 9:59pm On Nov 25, 2018
nymphomaniac:

Just for charger?

2 Likes

Re: Is Ifecx4real A Scammer!? by adecamp(m): 11:04pm On Nov 25, 2018
Charger hard pass phone nowadays. I don't blame the op

1 Like

Re: Is Ifecx4real A Scammer!? by tecnolad(m): 11:33pm On Nov 25, 2018
So because "it's only a charger" he should keep quiet and get scammed? You guys should be ashamed of yourself, if this is how you thinking business should be done.

Something related happened to me on here: laptop was advertised as new and when I got it, I saw a laptop that had previous owner's files. It's factory installed Windows had even been formatted.

I sent him a message and he said that I got a good deal for the laptop so I should just sit and and enjoy it.

Why is it so hard to be professional with whatever business we Nigerians find ourselves doing?

14 Likes

Re: Is Ifecx4real A Scammer!? by EggSauce(m): 11:40pm On Nov 25, 2018
Re: Is Ifecx4real A Scammer!? by twinskenny(m): 4:18am On Nov 26, 2018
Either a charger or A pin agreement is an agreement guys

9 Likes

Re: Is Ifecx4real A Scammer!? by calddon(m): 6:36am On Nov 26, 2018
Moral of the story, dont make promises you can't keep no matter how small it might seem to you.

3 Likes

Re: Is Ifecx4real A Scammer!? by dragnet: 7:08am On Nov 26, 2018
A scammer may not be the appropriate word here,
shame on those saying "just for charger", the point is he didn't keep his word and also has been unreachable. That means he can do worse if it was more than a charger.
He claimed to have multiple units right? what stopped him from going to the sales point with at least 2 ?

5 Likes

Re: Is Ifecx4real A Scammer!? by Protein0: 7:28am On Nov 26, 2018
It's a pity that those trying to rationalize the seller's misdemeanor are sellers too.
Even if it was a pin, it was an agreement. He broke the agreement and trust. He could have sold the phone without charger, people will buy. I hope he do the needful tho.

6 Likes

Re: Is Ifecx4real A Scammer!? by twinskenny(m): 7:55am On Nov 26, 2018
dragnet:
A scammer may not be the appropriate word here,
shame on those saying "just for charger", the point is he didn't keep his word and also has been unreachable. That means he can do worse if it was more than a charger.
He claimed to have multiple units right? what stopped him from going to the sales point with at least 2 ?

Exactly !

2 Likes

Re: Is Ifecx4real A Scammer!? by henrixx(m): 7:55am On Nov 26, 2018
Protein0:
It's a pity that those trying to rationalize the seller's misdemeanor are sellers too.
Even if it was pin, it was an agreement. He broke the agreement and trust. He could have sold the phone without charger, people will buy. I hope he do the needful tho.
there are some things one can overlook. E.g this isn’t worth the Op stressing himself over. If I’m the OP I’ll choose to take out the lesson in the error and move on. I.e next time when a seller breaks agreement you too break your own part, e.g demanding a reduction for the absent charger

No one is backing the seller. He is well at fault. But the OP has made a breaking news out of something little and that rather reflects in the comments up there not that anyone is rationalizing the seller’s misdemeanor
Re: Is Ifecx4real A Scammer!? by Protein0: 8:23am On Nov 26, 2018
henrixx:
there are some things one can overlook. E.g this isn’t worth the Op stressing himself over. If I’m the OP I’ll choose to take out the lesson in the error and move on. I.e next time when a seller breaks agreement you too break your own part, e.g demanding a reduction for the absent charger

No one is backing the seller. He is well at fault. But the OP has made a breaking news out of something little and that rather reflects in the comments up there not that anyone is rationalizing the seller’s misdemeanor
no, chief. Don't call it "little". A breech is a breech. If it was something more, that's how he would have done.

Also, if op didn't air it, how do you expect people to be well informed of that part of the seller.
Whereas you may choose to chill if it were you, op hasn't done too much for airing it. kiss

6 Likes

Re: Is Ifecx4real A Scammer!? by nymphomaniac(m): 5:50pm On Nov 26, 2018
Quick update guys..

The guy called me that he has dropped a charger for me somewhere at surulere.

Got there and it was a 200 naira cord without head he left for me.

Lesson well learnt and I hope others have learnt from it too. For those saying I made a mountain out of a mole hill, I have my reason for doing so. 4k charger won't kill me...at least most of you know I am into dis business as a side hustle.

We move on sha. Thanks to everyone that commented.
Re: Is Ifecx4real A Scammer!? by ifecx4real: 8:02am On Jan 09, 2019
Bros, Wow.
I just saw this thread today, 9th Jan.
big Wow.

I explained to you the day I was to bring the charger. Because of you I drove all the way from magodo to surulere to drop charger for you, but somehow events happened and I forgot to drop it, explained to you and promised to bring it for you another day as soon I as was able to.

You said I stopped picking your calls, You called me and I told I was driving you cut and called me again, I didn't pick. You kept calling then you sent me a threatining message.

This Is a phone you pleaded with me to reduce price which I did, drove all the way from magodo to surulere and never for once complained to you about the distance and fuel to get the charger to you.

You said "but you have proven yourself a dishonest and bad business man" bros all tru this i carried you all along na, Pleaded with you, called you, explained to you that I forgot to drop this cable, I talked with u all tru and carried you along till you threatened me.

I still gave you a cord that came with one of the phones I got from usa and you said it was ordinary 200naira cord.

All I can say is it is well with you and may someone not tarnish your law career or name over something like this.

Cc nymphomaniac
Cc dragnet
Cc Protein0
Cc twinskenny
Cc tecnolad
Re: Is Ifecx4real A Scammer!? by Protein0: 9:06am On Jan 09, 2019
ifecx4real:
Bros, Wow.
big Wow.

I explained to you the day I was to bring the charger. Because of you I drove all the way from magodo to surulere to drop charger for you, but somehow events happened and I forgot to drop it, explained to you and promised to bring it for you another day as soon I as was able to.

You said I stopped picking your calls, You called me and I told I was driving you cut and called me again, I didn't pick. You kept calling then you sent me a threatining message.

This Is a phone you pleaded with me to reduce price which I did, drove all the way from magodo to surulere and never for once complained to you about the distance and fuel to get the charger to you.

You said "but you have proven yourself a dishonest and bad business man" bros all tru this i carried you all along na, Pleaded with you, called you, explained to you that I forgot to drop this cable, I talked with u all tru and carried you along till you threatened me.

I still gave you a cord that came with one of the phones I got from usa and you said it was ordinary 200naira cord.

All I can say is it is well with you and may someone not tarnish your law career or name over something like this.
wait, you meant you didn't see your mentions?
Re: Is Ifecx4real A Scammer!? by ifecx4real: 9:10am On Jan 09, 2019
Protein0:
wait, you meant you didn't see your mentions?

Never had a reason to look at mention so hardly check it. Just look at followed topics. Actually searched my Surname this morning on nairaland den saw the post
Re: Is Ifecx4real A Scammer!? by Frankdamaxx(m): 10:11am On Jan 09, 2019
ifecx4real:
Bros, Wow.
big Wow.

Cc nymphomaniac
Cc dragnet
Cc Protein0
Cc twinskenny
Cc tecnolad

This your reply doesn't cut it. It's not by force to do business and you are not doing anybody a favour. If you can't stick to an agreement, you are fraudulent. If you like enter plane to Dubai to drop the charger. It's your fault you didn't carry it and the OP paid for it.

I am sure you know there are delivery bikes that can deliver from Magodo to surulere for around 1k.

Give the OP what he paid for and stop making excuses. Well, unless you don't have it which brings us back to what the OP said you were.

2 Likes

Re: Is Ifecx4real A Scammer!? by henrixx(m): 10:56am On Jan 09, 2019
He said he was searching for his surname grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Is Ifecx4real A Scammer!? by ifecx4real: 11:08am On Jan 09, 2019
Frankdamaxx:

This your reply doesn't cut it. It's not by force to do business and you are not doing anybody a favour. If you can't stick to an agreement, you are fraudulent. If you like enter plane to Dubai to drop the charger. It's your fault you didn't carry it and the OP paid for it.

I am sure you know there are delivery bikes that can deliver from Magodo to surulere for around 1k.

Give the OP what he paid for and stop making excuses. Well, unless you don't have it which brings us back to what the OP said you were.

I am not doing anyone a favor.
Yes I didn't stick to the initial agreement but I texted and made hIM understand and promised to deliver another day. which I did. only to come here months after and see, the post?

Cc henrixx. Lol, Yes o, searched for my surname   grin grin
Re: Is Ifecx4real A Scammer!? by Frankdamaxx(m): 11:13am On Jan 09, 2019
ifecx4real:

Yes I didn't stick to the initial agreement but I texted and made hIM understand and promised to deliver another day. which I did. only to come here months after and see, the post?

He said he saw only a cord, no head. What do you have to say to that?
Re: Is Ifecx4real A Scammer!? by ifecx4real: 11:18am On Jan 09, 2019
Why you carry this matter for your head like this grin grin
Called him to refund him for the charger or incovineice as I guess he doesn't need the charger by now, (But if he still wants can order delivery bike to deliver to him) he said the matter has passed. Awaiting he's post to come and state if he still has issues with the charger or clear me of all accusation.
Re: Is Ifecx4real A Scammer!? by henrixx(m): 11:29am On Jan 09, 2019
ifecx4real:

have you forgotten it? You for check any of your ID card grin

1 Like

Re: Is Ifecx4real A Scammer!? by nymphomaniac(m): 7:28pm On Jan 09, 2019
Had a chat with Ifecx4real and the buyer of the phone called him. He has paid a part for the overheating of the phone ( a fault later discovered) and has also promised to give the buyer a charger.

At least he has proven himself a man who doesn't run away. Thanks for saving my face sir.

I await final update from buyer so I can call the mods to close the thread.

Thank you
Re: Is Ifecx4real A Scammer!? by tecnolad(m): 7:46pm On Jan 09, 2019
ifecx4real:
Bros, Wow.
big Wow.

Cc nymphomaniac
Cc dragnet
Cc Protein0
Cc twinskenny
Cc tecnolad

It's 2019. Let's not wake a dead issue
Re: Is Ifecx4real A Scammer!? by kayzat: 7:51pm On Jan 09, 2019
henrixx:
So because of charger you are writing one full book of lamentations.

Which means you can do the same thing? He promised to sell the phone with the charger and playing smart over the charger is still a fraudulent act irrespective of how much the cost of the charger is

(1) (2)

Pay In 3 Instalment To Own A Complete Luminous Solar System / Brand New Samsung Galaxy Fold 4 512gb / 2-year Laptop Internet Connection At "no" Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.