Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,599 members, 7,955,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:38 PM

“i’m A Millionaire Now, By The Time I Am 30 Am Going To Be A Billionaire” Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’m A Millionaire Now, By The Time I Am 30 Am Going To Be A Billionaire” Davido (600 Views)

Muslims Threaten Son Of Billionaire Davido / Now I'm Almost A Billionaire – Davido, Nigerians React / I’m A Millionaire Now By The Time I Am 30, I Am Going To Be A Billionaire-Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’m A Millionaire Now, By The Time I Am 30 Am Going To Be A Billionaire” Davido by InforOrbit: 7:36pm On Nov 22, 2018
Singer Davido has tagged himself a Millionaire amidst leading a 30Billion Gang and fans asking ‘where did the Billions go?’.

The singer who recently turned 26, was seen making a wish during his birthday party where his friends and gang members were seen the present.

The singer went ahead to make the declaration saying;

“I’m a Millionaire now, by the time i am 30, i am going to be a Billionaire”

Watch the video below in the link
https://www.informationorbit.com/im-a-millionaire-now-by-the-time-i-am-30-i-am-going-to-be-a-billionaire-davido-video/

Re: “i’m A Millionaire Now, By The Time I Am 30 Am Going To Be A Billionaire” Davido by amaniro: 7:39pm On Nov 22, 2018
Aspirations are good but poor men like us cause don't aspire cause we been fvcking realistic with ourselves. We broke mehn we broke!

Re: “i’m A Millionaire Now, By The Time I Am 30 Am Going To Be A Billionaire” Davido by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 22, 2018
Kill not yourself. King David
Re: “i’m A Millionaire Now, By The Time I Am 30 Am Going To Be A Billionaire” Davido by Optionally(f): 7:59pm On Nov 22, 2018
What happened to the 30 Billion in the Akantcheesy
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Laide Bakare Sparkles In Beauty As She Hosts Award / Win 100,000 Naira In Cheddah “money” Remake Competition - Ugobest Music / (PHOTOS) All Not Well With Nollywood’s ‘fantastic Four’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.