Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,646 members, 7,955,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:41 PM

I’m A Millionaire Now By The Time I Am 30, I Am Going To Be A Billionaire-Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m A Millionaire Now By The Time I Am 30, I Am Going To Be A Billionaire-Davido (2068 Views)

At 30, I Was Broke & Living With My Mother – Iroko TV CEO Shares Success Story / Now I'm Almost A Billionaire – Davido, Nigerians React / “i’m A Millionaire Now, By The Time I Am 30 Am Going To Be A Billionaire” Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m A Millionaire Now By The Time I Am 30, I Am Going To Be A Billionaire-Davido by GistmoreNG: 9:13am On Nov 22, 2018
‘I’m a millionaire now’ – Davido Declares, but fans are asking what happened to the 30 Billion?

Nigerian Singer, David Adeleke AKA Davido turned 26 yesterday and as expected, the flamboyant singer got wishes, expensive gifts and a loving message from his boo, Chioma Avril.

Davido also said ‘Everything Changes from now on’ during his birthday message to himself and generally, Nigerian media was buzzing because one of its biggest stars was celebrating his birthday.

However, a video of the singer has emerged that shows Davido seemingly putting paid to his billionaire assumptions that became purported after his hit single ‘IF’ hit the music scene in 2017.

Davido was heard saying ;

I am a millionaire now, by the time i’m 30, i’m going to be a billionaire

This has led some witty fans to ask ” What about the 30 Billion for the account ?

BY GISTMORE.COM - https://gistmore.com/im-millionaire-now-davido-declares-fans-asking-happened-30-billion

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: I’m A Millionaire Now By The Time I Am 30, I Am Going To Be A Billionaire-Davido by GistmoreNG: 9:13am On Nov 22, 2018
sad
Re: I’m A Millionaire Now By The Time I Am 30, I Am Going To Be A Billionaire-Davido by Baddiezz(f): 9:18am On Nov 22, 2018
maintaining chioma has drained everything

1 Like

Re: I’m A Millionaire Now By The Time I Am 30, I Am Going To Be A Billionaire-Davido by praizblog: 9:18am On Nov 22, 2018
Lol
Re: I’m A Millionaire Now By The Time I Am 30, I Am Going To Be A Billionaire-Davido by speedyconnect3: 9:19am On Nov 22, 2018
30bn haff finished.
Everyday wire me money .
* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and testimonies below.

Re: I’m A Millionaire Now By The Time I Am 30, I Am Going To Be A Billionaire-Davido by okrikaboi: 9:21am On Nov 22, 2018
Davido= Pompous d!ck
Re: I’m A Millionaire Now By The Time I Am 30, I Am Going To Be A Billionaire-Davido by Wizzyflexx: 9:22am On Nov 22, 2018
turtle ninja
Re: I’m A Millionaire Now By The Time I Am 30, I Am Going To Be A Billionaire-Davido by kestolove95(m): 9:34am On Nov 22, 2018
Wey e dey wire girls money wetin u expect..but d 30b stuff was jst a lyrics
Re: I’m A Millionaire Now By The Time I Am 30, I Am Going To Be A Billionaire-Davido by Davidfash10000: 9:34am On Nov 22, 2018
smiley
Re: I’m A Millionaire Now By The Time I Am 30, I Am Going To Be A Billionaire-Davido by Hundreddegrees(m): 9:34am On Nov 22, 2018
Only his naive fans will believe this guy really had 30 billion undecided

2 Likes

Re: I’m A Millionaire Now By The Time I Am 30, I Am Going To Be A Billionaire-Davido by Kingosytex(m): 9:35am On Nov 22, 2018
only fools believed that davido had 30 bil in his account
Re: I’m A Millionaire Now By The Time I Am 30, I Am Going To Be A Billionaire-Davido by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:48am On Nov 22, 2018
sad angry jobless youths looking for attention

I want to buy a verified Nigerian Adsense
Re: I’m A Millionaire Now By The Time I Am 30, I Am Going To Be A Billionaire-Davido by chriskosherbal(m): 11:53am On Nov 22, 2018
Hey guys they don't pick 30mil from floor not to talk of 30bil.. tongue
Re: I’m A Millionaire Now By The Time I Am 30, I Am Going To Be A Billionaire-Davido by Iamicekid(m): 12:39pm On Nov 22, 2018
He was talking about dollars, Billionaire in Dollars

The Baddest Diamond wey him just order sef cost 200M 9ja apart from the one he don get before ooo

1 Like

Re: I’m A Millionaire Now By The Time I Am 30, I Am Going To Be A Billionaire-Davido by Olufela30: 12:47pm On Nov 22, 2018
Iamicekid:
He was talking about dollars, Billionaire in Dollars

The Baddest Diamond wey him just order sef cost 200M 9ja apart from the one the don get before ooo

Yeeeaaaa !!! Ya fvvking right ..
Re: I’m A Millionaire Now By The Time I Am 30, I Am Going To Be A Billionaire-Davido by FarahAideed: 4:34pm On Nov 22, 2018
He is still in line because 30 billion Naira is 82 million dollars which is still millionaire region
Re: I’m A Millionaire Now By The Time I Am 30, I Am Going To Be A Billionaire-Davido by GistmoreNG: 5:57pm On Nov 22, 2018
Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: I’m A Millionaire Now By The Time I Am 30, I Am Going To Be A Billionaire-Davido by somez(m): 4:15pm On Aug 12, 2019
Don't get it twisted. Davido is worth N5.7billion

(1) (Reply)

GIST O! Find Out Who Naira Marley Has A Crush On In This Hilarious Interview.. / Man On Instagram Live Claims He Killed Nipsey Hussle (video) / Regina Daniels Husband, Ned Nwoko, Spotted Mischievously Playing Wit Her Buttock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.